want to know where to start budget cuts?

I have a better one. Blue States have got to stop subsidizing Red States. Republicans will never understand why their policies are all failures if Blue States keep picking up the tab.

Outside Earned Income Limits and Prohibition on Honoraria
Permissible “outside earned income” for Representatives and Senators is limited to 15% of the
annual rate of basic pay for level II of the Executive Schedule (15% of $181,500, or $27,225 in
2014).3

No fucking way I'd take a stinking job like that for such a pittance. But it makes you wonder how so many of them are gazillionaires. :dunno:

• Banned
Permissible “outside earned income” for Representatives and Senators is limited to 15% of the
annual rate of basic pay for level II of the Executive Schedule (15% of $181,500, or $27,225 in
2014).3

No fucking way I'd take a stinking job like that for such a pittance. But it makes you wonder how so many of them are gazillionaires. :dunno:
A pittance? Are you serious? Beyond a six figure base pay that none of them deserve, look at the extras....

I have a better one. Blue States have got to stop subsidizing Red States. Republicans will never understand why their policies are all failures if Blue States keep picking up the tab.
Which Red states are this "Blue" state subsidizing? :dunno:
Ya stoopid fuck. :slap:

IL-1.jpg

2014).3

A pittance? Are you serious? Beyond a six figure base pay that none of them deserve, look at the extras....
Shaddap. :slap:

You are all wrong. The best way to save the federal government money and the most important is by reforming by improving federal entitlements such as medicare, ss, medicaid. What's so amazing is for Medicare and Medicaid alone they only cover those old blood mixers that can tell your blood levels in the lab that cost 3 times as much and takes 3 times as long to get the results so the patient is in hospital for 1.5 hours to long. That's thousands of dollars per visit. There is a more new high tech blood mixer that if medicaid and medicare covered it it would save 150 billion in each program over 10 years. It's creative things like this that produce the big savings without having to cut anything and throw grandma off the grand Canyon.

Federal fraud in thesearch programs is hundreds of billions a year. Hire master card and visa to verify information which they have a 99.9% fraud prevention rate.

Just some thoughts.

IL-1.jpg

^ :dunno:
Or, since Illinois is in fact a "Blue" state, perhaps The Dean would have us believe that it is the Blue counties in this image that subsidies the Red counties. :lol:

What a fucking moron. These Blue counties have sucked the entire state of Illinois dry for decades.
It's a goddamn joke. :fu:

Great. I'm all for it. Now, how do you propose to go about it? Which welfare programs do you want to eliminate?

IL-1.jpg

Or, since Illinois is in fact a "Blue" state, perhaps The Dean would have us believe that it is the Blue counties in this image that subsidies the Red counties. :lol:

What a fucking moron. These Blue counties have sucked the entire state of Illinois dry for decades.

Oh LOL See I have Dean on ignore, so I thought you posted that to me, i was like huh? LOL

I would absolutely love to see the blue states actually pay the red states for their food and production in a free market. The best part of not leaving you with the tab would be how much you would lose without the subsidies we don't need in the first place.

Blue states have no production. No benefits and nothing to offer other than government handouts. Let's eliminate that and let the red states set the price for supporting the blue ones. Let's see if Chicago and LA can stand on their own in a free market without subsidies to those people they hate that actually produce something edible or of value.

Blue States have got to stop subsidizing Red States.

Excellent idea! After we cut government 50%, to stick it to those nasty Red States, we need to kick out all the illegal aliens, to stick it to those rich business guys who hire them.

Tell you what, I'll vote for any Blue State candidate who runs on that platform.

IL-1.jpg

Oh LOL See I have Dean on ignore, so I thought you posted that to me, i was like huh? LOL
You'll know I'm posting to you when you see a couple of these... :slap: :slap:

Liberals hate needy Conservatives. It doesn't matter what color, creed, or nationality... Liberals have no time for needy underprivileged under-educated poverty-stricken Conservatives.

Compared to John McCain you're playing small ball. Really, really small ball.

U.S. weapons makers are wary of what they see as McCain's propensity to exaggerate problems when they occur, and worry that he does not understand their need as publicly traded companies to generate profits for shareholders. ~ By Andrea Shalal and David Alexander

The entire congressional budget is just over $2 billion. In the big picture, you're talking pocket change.
In total, House expenses in calendar 2012 came to $1.26 billion while Senate expenses in fiscal 2012 came to $931 million. Senate reports are filed with the secretary of the Senate while House disbursements are filed with the Chief Administrative Officer of the House.

McCain could shake up U.S. defense in powerful new Senate roleMcCain could shake up U.S. defense in powerful new Senate role
By Andrea Shalal and David Alexander

The Arizona senator, a critic of the $399 billion Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jet program, is likely to push for tougher congressional scrutiny of costly U.S. weapons programs, defense analysts say.

He has challenged the U.S. Air Force to end a monopoly rocket launch program with Lockheed and Boeing Co, the Pentagon's top two suppliers, and is pushing for development of a new U.S. rocket engine to end reliance on Russian-built engines that power one of the firm's rockets.

No. They don't make enough as far as I am concerned. The problem is not excessive pay but the reality that the pay is meaningless and the POWER is where they can get the real money. Take THAT away and increase the pay significantly:

"You must contrive for your future rulers another and a better life than that of a ruler, and then you may have a well-ordered State; for only in the State which offers this, will they rule who are truly rich, not in silver and gold, but in virtue and wisdom, which are the true blessings of life."
Plato

Forum List

Back