Wanna make an easy $13K a year?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
You can earn $13,000 a year selling your poop

Since 2013, OpenBiome has been processing and shipping loads of it all over the country. The frozen stool is administered to patients who are very sick with infections of a bacteria called C. difficile. The bacteria can cause extreme gastrointestinal distress, leaving some sufferers housebound. Antibiotics often help, but sometimes the bacteria rears back as soon as treatment stops. That leads to a miserable, continuous course of antibiotics.

By introducing healthy fecal matter into the gut of a patient (by way of endoscopy, nasal tubes, or swallowed capsules) doctors can abolish C. difficile for good.

poop+chart+final+with+logo1.png

I've heard of this therapy but I never thought about the source.

Apparently, its effective.

This is your fault, btw. You posted the link about Everest bodies and when I did a search for Everest pollution, this was linked from the feces site.
:poop:

And now for something completely different - One of my favorite sites -

Gorgeous Picture Facebook

:)

Last edited:
Damn! The Libs have been selling poop since the Revolution. Now they can make some money and be Kapitalist.

Seriously, I read an article about this some months ago and the scientists got the idea from elephants in the wild or in animal parks eating the dried poop of other elephants for apparent stomach remedies. It has to be dried to the consistancy of shredded wheat before they will eat it. Some zoos around the world don't dispose of it all anymore but keep some for drying and storage.

Actually, Hillary pissed on it and it magically transformed into rivers of molten gold that covered the enttire planet...

... or so ancient alien theorists believe.

Forum List

Back