Walmart's Philosophy of Screwing Workers

You mean the sector that pays Americans who enjoy the best standard of living that has ever existed anywhere on Earth?

Americans don't have anywhere near the best standard of living on earth. Good lord. Have you ever traveled outside of this country?

and who's tax dollars/millitary supports those free loaders to enjoy it?

We don't give monetary aid to any of the scandinavian countries, nor Australia. What are you talking about? What free loaders? Israel? Yeah, but they don't have such a great standard of living. And that's all their own doing, but we taxpayers still give them billions for no reason. Those free loaders?

Buy 40 arces in Nebraska, raise goats, and become self sufficient.

No one is stopping you.

So you're saying the amount of power and control that mega corporations have over our government, including our electiions doesn't bother you? I bothers the snot out of me.

I studied, got a degree in Engineering, MBA and was hired by a $3 B revenue per year company which pays for my family to live very comfortably with excellent benefits.

Many Americans, Norweigians, Luxumbourgians benefit from the same "mega corporations."

Not sure exactly what your bitch is, but the vague "power and control" would be less bullshit if there were any negative consequences.

We don't give monetary aid to any of the scandinavian countries, nor Australia. What are you talking about? What free loaders? Israel? Yeah, but they don't have such a great standard of living. And that's all their own doing, but we taxpayers still give them billions for no reason. Those free loaders?

Who defends the worlds oil for one? would you like me to continue?

Not sure exactly what your bitch is, but the vague "power and control" would be less bullshit if there were any negative consequences.

Zero negative consequences??? I even gave you an example of one - a very negative consequence - hello Monsanto rider? Wow, you're more willfully ignorant than I thought. You'll all learn in time - if this isn't stopped this country is pretty much doomed. Keep that head in the sand.

Last edited:

No one is stopping you.

So you're saying the amount of power and control that mega corporations have over our government, including our elections doesn't bother you? I bothers the snot out of me.

so you hate big business...anmd there are many of them in the US.
You hate the way our governemnt operates.
You do not see the American way of life as the even CLOSE to the best in the world.
You hate those that need to use pesticides..
And yet....you are happy?

My God woman....do you see how miserable you are?

Zero negative consequences??? I even gave you an example of one - a very negative consequence - hello Monsanto rider? Wow, you're more willfully ignorant than I thought. You'll all learn in time - if this isn't stopped this country is pretty much doomed. Keep that head in the sand.

You keep babbling away about the "Monsanto Rider" like its a baby killer. How many babies have Genetically Modified Beets killed?

:eusa_hand:

Its not much of a concern beyond yourself and Huffpo.

We are dropping in some areas I'm not happy about, like health care quality and education.

Check this out...

Somewhere in the United States...this very minute....someone is preparing themselves to have a surgical procedure performed by the worst surgeon in the United States.

Likewise, someones mouth is currently open as the worst US denitst works on them.

And in the real world, my daughter's best friend died last night - age 17 - of pneumonia and the Influenza B at Akron Children's Hospital.

God...those poor parents.
How is your daughter aking it?
Hard I must assume.

No one is stopping you.

Don't need to. I've got 12 mountain acres in the North GA mountains. And I plan to start a mini-farm there this fall. That is if Monsanto's pesticides don't kill off all the bees before I can get my hives up and running.

:eusa_eh:

So, you don't like Wal-Mart because you think Monsanto is killing your bees.

:clap2:

I love the internet.

No, I don't hate big business, but they have too much power over our government and have now infiltrated our elections and are basically buying who we get to choose from. This is very bad.

No, I like the way it is supposed to operate, but now it is for all intents and purposes "for sale". This is also very bad (well, for the majority of Americans).

You do not see the American way of life as the even CLOSE to the best in the world.
It isn't. The scandinavian countries have a much better record of standard of living. America is just a country... not the worst, but certainly not the best. I don't understand why you guys give everything this country does a free ride and a nod. We have done and do some very bad things.

You hate those that need to use pesticides..
No one "needs" to use pesticides. It is a choice. But we do need bees to pollinate 90% of what we eat, and Monsanto's pesticides are aiding in killing them off. Another example of profit over common sense that you righties defend, which makes me scratch my head. Monsanto doesn't care about killing our most important pollinator... just their profits. Do you care?

I can be a happy person as well as a concerned citizen. What the private sector is doing to us is WRONG and could be disastrous. You can deny it all you want, but it's coming.

No, not miserable, but frustrated by the BS I see. And when people defend that BS, it shocks me and saddens me.

I don't like the power and control that mega corporations have over our government and our lives. Pay attention.

No.
You pay attention.

Regardless of how much the government may help a company, the only ones that keep it afloat are the consumers.

Walmart never would have made it if it werent for the people who preferred cheaper prices over paying normal prices charged by the local merchants.

lol...the mega comapnies give what the consumer wants and yet you villify them....the local merchants dont, and you put them on a pedestal.

You are too angry to debate with.

Im done here.

I don't like the power and control that mega corporations have over our government and our lives. Pay attention.

Pay attention? To what your continued nonsense?

Our lives are terrific. Perfect? No.

The only real problem you have is that you believe your bees are going to be killed by pesticide made by Monsanto (BTW the Monsanto Rider has nothing to do with this).

Billions all over the planet would kill to have your petty issues. Most want clean water. Guess where that comes from in the US? Large corporations. Most want regular nutrition. Guess where that comes from in the US? Large Corporations.

Get the fuck over yourself.

Last edited:
Check this out...

Somewhere in the United States...this very minute....someone is preparing themselves to have a surgical procedure performed by the worst surgeon in the United States.

Likewise, someones mouth is currently open as the worst US denitst works on them.

And in the real world, my daughter's best friend died last night - age 17 - of pneumonia and the Influenza B at Akron Children's Hospital.

God...those poor parents.
How is your daughter aking it?
Hard I must assume.

She found out at 3 am this morning as she was going to the airport to fly to NC to see my sister. I think she'll be back for the funeral. Luckily for my daughter one of her friends went with her. Girl was a great athlete - it's all very puzzling right now. Thanks for asking.

These marxist peons obsession with walmart is comical...............

Dear L and R:

Go interview people from small ghost towns where all the local businesses were shut down
after Wal-Mart drove them out.

Ask manufacturers what it's like to face the choice of
selling products at a loss to Wal-Mart (and go out of business over time)
or not being carried in the stores at all (and risk going out of business immediately).

Never mind the workers in China and America, and where the profits are going or not going.

I agree you shouldn't demonize corporations per se just for being large.

But if they abuse their collective resources and influence,
for unfair practices that are unethical and unsustainable,
it is up to consumers to be aware and to patronize local businesses with good practices
that invest back in longterm relations and stable growth of communities and economies.

These marxist peons obsession with walmart is comical...............

Dear L and R:

Go interview people from small ghost towns where all the local businesses were shut down
after Wal-Mart drove them out.

Ask manufacturers what it's like to face the choice of
selling products at a loss to Wal-Mart (and go out of business over time)
or not being carried in the stores at all (and risk going out of business immediately).

Never mind the workers in China and America, and where the profits are going or not going.

I agree you shouldn't demonize corporations per se just for being large.

But if they abuse their collective resources and influence,
for unfair practices that are unethical and unsustainable,
it is up to consumers to be aware and to patronize local businesses with good practices
that invest back in longterm relations and stable growth of communities and economies.

so it is unethical of Walmart and Target to offer lower prices to increase the buying power of consumers and to make their lives easier?

No, I don't hate big business, but they have too much power over our government and have now infiltrated our elections and are basically buying who we get to choose from. This is very bad.

No, I like the way it is supposed to operate, but now it is for all intents and purposes "for sale". This is also very bad (well, for the majority of Americans).

It isn't. The scandinavian countries have a much better record of standard of living. America is just a country... not the worst, but certainly not the best. I don't understand why you guys give everything this country does a free ride and a nod. We have done and do some very bad things.

No one "needs" to use pesticides. It is a choice. But we do need bees to pollinate 90% of what we eat, and Monsanto's pesticides are aiding in killing them off. Another example of profit over common sense that you righties defend, which makes me scratch my head. Monsanto doesn't care about killing our most important pollinator... just their profits. Do you care?

I can be a happy person as well as a concerned citizen. What the private sector is doing to us is WRONG and could be disastrous. You can deny it all you want, but it's coming.

No, not miserable, but frustrated by the BS I see. And when people defend that BS, it shocks me and saddens me.
You speak for me.

Forum List

Back