Walmart to Pay Truckers $110,000, More Than Double What Average College Grad Makes

Yea you already said that, genius. You still haven’t demonstrated that or explained your argument.

You guys always back down when it comes to substance.

Watch. I challenged you to explain your reasoning and now this is the part where you flail. Just watch.

Go on. Let’s see it. Flail for me.
You dishonestly quoted Ray. You chopped what you quoted, deliberately changing the meaning. In other words, boy, you lied!

Explain how I changed the meaning. Go.
You're not this stupid, boy.

What Ray actually posted was: "Technology is great and I love it, but it's also fallible. I've yet to own a computer (and I use Apple which are very high priced) or cell phone that always worked perfectly."

You chopped it to claim that Ray posted he'd never owned a computer. In other words: you lied!

You're not this stupid, boy.

What Ray actually posted was: "Technology is great and I love it, but it's also fallible. I've yet to own a computer (and I use Apple which are very high priced) or cell phone that always worked perfectly."

You chopped it to claim that Ray posted he'd never owned a computer. In other words: you lied!
Oh. One that worked perfectly.

I see. My fault.

Forum List

Back