Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

So, the RW are happy to subsidise a private business so that the owners reap extraordinary profits but still keeps the employees in poverty...but don't agree to spending money on infra-structure projects that will create meaningful jobs, help to train up another generation of skilled workers and fix or modernise the infrastructures.
Could it be to sabotage the economy and make Obama look bad?

Without the government subsidies then Walmart would have to pay more.

We need to punish companies like Walmart.
Cut off their access to illegals, stick it to the man!

Punish them by reducing their net profit to $14B and saving the American taxpayer $6B. Sounds fair.

Punish them by reducing their net profit to $14B and saving the American taxpayer $6B.

Their net income last year was $16.5 billion. If they pay their employees an additional $2.5 billion, how does that save taxpayers $6 billion? What percentage raise would that give the typical employee?

Sounds fair.

Sounds like more of your crappy math.

So, the RW are happy to subsidise a private business so that the owners reap extraordinary profits but still keeps the employees in poverty...but don't agree to spending money on infra-structure projects that will create meaningful jobs, help to train up another generation of skilled workers and fix or modernise the infrastructures.
Could it be to sabotage the economy and make Obama look bad?

Without the government subsidies then Walmart would have to pay more.

So, the RW are happy to subsidise a private business

What subsidy? What government entity sends a check to WalMart?

so that the owners reap extraordinary profits but still keeps the employees in poverty...

The poverty rate is much lower among those who are employed than among those who are not employed.

...but don't agree to spending money on infra-structure projects that will create meaningful jobs,

If the government spent money on the things they should and stopped subsidizing stupid shit, we'd have a lot more money for infrastructure projects. Repeal Davis-Bacon if you want more infrastructure.

help to train up another generation of skilled workers and fix or modernise the infrastructures.

Deport a couple of million illegals and spend the education, healthcare and criminal justice savings on infrastructure.

I find it rather ironic that it's the lefties that created the government handouts in the first place, then they bitch about Walmart because a lot of their employees qualify for and receive the very handouts that the lefties created.

The wealthy hate unions because that means that some middle class worker might get a little ahead... and we can't have that. Both parties are guilty of it. Perhaps when everyone is working for $10 an hour with no benefits they will say "wait a minute... what happened". By that time its too late.

When in the last 45 years did the Democrats go after Unions?

"Liberté, égalité, fraternité"

...or you get the guillotine...

Which is always what happens when people start talking about making everyone equal........either the guillotine, or death camps....so no one is more equal than others....since the equality of the grave is final....

It's about paying the people that make the company all of their money.

They go part time because liberals have made full time employment more costly. It's cheaper to have two part timers. So in reality, it's the lib that abuses them, although they are largely ignorant of the real world that surrounds them.

How did Liberals make full-time more costly?

I find it rather ironic that it's the lefties that created the government handouts in the first place, then they bitch about Walmart because a lot of their employees qualify for and receive the very handouts that the lefties created.

Really? My Net Jets share, all five of my homes, and my entire lifestyle are 100% deductible. IRS rule changes that allow me to do that occurred during Nixon, Reagan, and Bush. None, when a Democrat was in the White House.

SWEET!!!!

In response to the demoralizing food donation bins placed in some stores to help out its underpaid employees, Walmart workers have chained a massive donation bin in front of the luxury Manhattan apartment of heiress Alice Walton, daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton.

Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton s 25 Million Condo Alternet

People who take political protest to others' homes are douchebags.

Really? My Net Jets share, all five of my homes, and my entire lifestyle are 100% deductible. IRS rule changes that allow me to do that occurred during Nixon, Reagan, and Bush. None, when a Democrat was in the White House.

My Net Jets share, all five of my homes, and my entire lifestyle are 100% deductible.

I love this claim.
Why are your homes and entire lifestyle 100% deductible?
Spell out this imaginary mechanism.

Forum List

Back