Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

Unlike

I did dumbass.....but I did masonry and electrical, I also worked my people 40 plus hours and gave them a better wage than Wal Mart did to me of $4.50 an hour...
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I applaud you....you did it the American way....good for you, now if only the other bitchers and moaners would do the same thing, Walmart would have to raise its wages to compete for those employees....

Oh...and don't call me a dumb ass, dip s**t....

Why is it Walmarts responsibility to feed people who work for them....they have jobs and have posted how much they will pay someone to do that job....if someone agrees to work for that amount of money they accept the job and begin work....if no one agrees to that wage then Walmart either has to raise the wage or not have the work done....

Oh yeah...I forgot....were talking lefties here....they believe in the master/slave relationship where the owner of the business owns the employees and therefore must feed, clothe and house them....in truth they actually believe in the government/slave relationship and want the government to be the master that feeds, clothes and houses them...

But in order to get there, they have to destroy freedom...and freedom of contract is one of the things they need to destroy....

Yeah! Like how dare Wal-mart pay their employees enough to get food so they can have energy to do their jobs. I mean it's like they think they're people or something. Silly leftists for thinking minimum wage workers are actually people.

Silly leftists for thinking minimum wage workers are actually people.

Obama should help more minimum wage illegals stay and depress wages for minimum wage Americans.
Why not, companies go to all that trouble recruiting them to come on up here...

Unlike

I did dumbass.....but I did masonry and electrical, I also worked my people 40 plus hours and gave them a better wage than Wal Mart did to me of $4.50 an hour...

I applaud you....you did it the American way....good for you, now if only the other bitchers and moaners would do the same thing, Walmart would have to raise its wages to compete for those employees....
I mostly quit because I didn't like the way they treated me. I had two other jobs while working there

Why is it Walmarts responsibility to feed people who work for them....they have jobs and have posted how much they will pay someone to do that job....if someone agrees to work for that amount of money they accept the job and begin work....if no one agrees to that wage then Walmart either has to raise the wage or not have the work done....

Oh yeah...I forgot....were talking lefties here....they believe in the master/slave relationship where the owner of the business owns the employees and therefore must feed, clothe and house them....in truth they actually believe in the government/slave relationship and want the government to be the master that feeds, clothes and houses them...

But in order to get there, they have to destroy freedom...and freedom of contract is one of the things they need to destroy....

Yeah! Like how dare Wal-mart pay their employees enough to get food so they can have energy to do their jobs. I mean it's like they think they're people or something. Silly leftists for thinking minimum wage workers are actually people.

Obama should help more minimum wage illegals stay and depress wages for minimum wage Americans.

We need to punish companies like Walmart.
Cut off their access to illegals, stick it to the man!

We need to punish companies like Walmart.
Cut off their access to illegals, stick it to the man!
it's more of an agribusiness and construction problemo....

Unlike

I mostly quit because I didn't like the way they treated me. I had two other jobs while working there
Most Walmart employees aren't making minimum wage after being there a while. So they payed 4.50 more than the low percent of lowest payed employee at Walmart for skilled labor? Wow, how generous.

Also, it is not credible that someone would get an electrical license and do masonry work. Or move on to a different gig. So you were working illegally for much less than licensed electricians. They were far worse than Walmart.

If an adult is working full time at Walmart and qualifies for public assistance then I say they should get it and I have no problem with that. Then wlamrt doesn't have to raise its wages. I would think everyone would agree with that since we can't have it both ways.

You don't get the tax ploy do you?

Wal Mart collects the food, clothing or money donated, then writes of the donations since they donate the items in their name.....

And that's after the tax payer subsidizes their low wages in the form of food stamps.

Not to mention the incredible hypocrisy of Walmart subsidizing abortions.

There's no doubt that Walmart isn't the only one but they have become the poster child for being the worst.

As for Marie Antoinette Walton, who never earned anything in her life, I suspect she'll mutter something about letting them eat cake and send a low-paid illegal alien employee down to have the bin removed. Beyond that, it doesn't touch her insulated life.

j6Tnih6_zpsfe07edc6.jpg

Still not seeing why it is Walmarts job to take care of people....I know you Borg collective types like the concept but freedom doesn't work that way....both parties have to be free...one to create a job and a wage, and the other to either accept or reject the job and the wage...

Your fascination with slavery and the master/slave relationship where the master takes care of every aspect of the slaves life...this is why your type can't be voted into office....

You guys know about Obama's SecCommerce?

Ever hear of her?

She FORGOT to declare $80MM of income on her disclosure form

Oh, most of her employees earn minimum wage

Does she pay her employees so little that they qualify for welfare?

Romney forgot to declare $1M on his taxes. Had to file an extension.

Actually, yes

"The average entry-level Hyatt employee starts out near minimum wage"

. - See more at: Hyatt Hotel Jobs - HotelJobSwop

"On the eve of her Senate confirmation hearing, commerce-secretary nominee Penny Pritzker alerted Congress that she mistakenly understated her 2012 income by at least $80 million."

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324659404578499951071913328

Last edited:
Look....you Borg Collective types who hate Walmart...you really need to clean up your own house first...starting with the very democrats who attack Walmart...like nancy pelosi.....union breaker....

The real Nancy Pelosi multi-millionaire non-union resort dining and winery baroness
The hypocrisy doesn’t stop there. Pelosi has received more money from the Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees union than any other member of Congress in recent election cycles.

The multi-millionaire investors own a large stake in an exclusive resort hotel in Wine Country, the Napa Valley Auberge Du Soleil Resort. It has more than 250 employees. But none of them are in a union, according to Peter Schweizer, author of “Do As I Say, (Not As I Do) – Hypocrisy of Democrats” and a regular contributor to the New York Times.

Pelosi is also partners in a restaurant chain called Piatti, which has 900 employees. The chain is – you might have guessed — a non-union shop.

The 68-year-old Pelosi has spent more money on facelifts and cosmetic enhancements, and Armani suits than any self-centered, faded Hollywood star. But does Pelosi represent your 68-year-old grandma’s values?

The wealthy hate unions because that means that some middle class worker might get a little ahead... and we can't have that. Both parties are guilty of it. Perhaps when everyone is working for $10 an hour with no benefits they will say "wait a minute... what happened". By that time its too late.

You don't get the tax ploy do you?

Wal Mart collects the food, clothing or money donated, then writes of the donations since they donate the items in their name.....

proof?

And who forced people to work at Wal Mart?

If you live in a small town and Wal-Mart put out every other business and there aren't any other jobs, then yeah, it's pretty much forced upon them.

If you live in a small town and Wal-Mart put out every other business

So WalMart's prices and selection were so much better that they put all the other stores out of business?
And you don't want better prices and selection?

Forum List

Back