WalMart Donation Bins Out Again This Year - Cheap Bastards

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Walmart Stores Once Again Asking Employees To Donate Food To Co-Workers In Need

Walmart Stores Once Again Asking Employees To Donate Food To Co-Workers In Need Consumerist

walmartokdonation.jpg

The group Making Change at Walmart says this donation box has been placed in an Oklahoma store asking employees to donate food for their co-workers in need.

Cheap, cheap bastards.... THey are number 6- 9 of the top 10 wealthiest Americans according to Forbes. And yet they are not too proud to beg from their own employees. Shame.....

They are worth $140,000,000,000 and they won't pay a living wage.

#6 Christy Walton & family $41.1 B $38 B 59 Jackson, WY Wal-Mart
#7 Jim Walton $40 B $36 B 66 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
#8 Alice Walton $38.5 B $34.9 B 65 Fort Worth, TX Wal-Mart
#9 S. Robson Walton $38.5 B $34.8 B 70 Bentonville, AR

They are the number one beneficiary of food stamps. They pay off lobbyists to make sure there are plenty of funds to go out to subsidize food in the Ag bill. It's how they make their pay day.

Cheap, cheap bastards.... THey are number 6- 9 of the top 10 wealthiest Americans according to Forbes. And yet they are not too proud to beg from their own employees. Shame.....

Henry Ford would be disgusted.

They are the number one beneficiary of food stamps. They pay off lobbyists to make sure there are plenty of funds to go out to subsidize food in the Ag bill. It's how they make their pay day.

Yup.

Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance
Report Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers 6.2 Billion In Public Assistance - Forbes

""""Walmart’s low-wage workers cost U.S. taxpayers an estimated $6.2 billion in public assistance including food stamps, Medicaid and subsidized housing, according to a report published to coincide with Tax Day, April 15."""

Henry Ford said often he wanted to make a product that even his own employees could afford, that's how you do it.
These fuckers are 21st century railroad barons who use a new minority to abuse, Hispanics and Blacks, instead of the Chinese.

Don't donate. Your problem is solved. Many of the employees are just living beyond their means and having children they can not afford.

When rats have a reduced food supply they don't breed. I know that people aren't as smart as rats. They can learn from them though.

Henry Ford said often he wanted to make a product that even his own employees could afford, that's how you do it.
These fuckers are 21st century railroad barons who use a new minority to abuse, Hispanics and Blacks, instead of the Chinese.

I'm glad I live in the Midwest where the concept of One stop shopping was invented. The Walton's ripped off the idea from the Meijer family, who, incidentally, not only allows their employees to unionize, but also hasn't gone public.

This allows them to make all the decisions and keep control of the business so they don't have to be accountable, by law to stockholders. The profit motive is NOT their biggest or only overriding concern. They have never had growing to big or expansion so large that they lose their identity, values and soul at the expense of communities and folks they serve.

In my town, the Meijer and Wall-mart are side by side. You notice the difference EVEN IN THE PARKING LOTS. The people who drive in the Meijer parking lot are more attentive, courteous and kind. They pay attention, and wait for each other at the stop signs. The parking lot lines are straight, because the drivers have no problem pulling in and out of them.

At Wall-mart, everyone is rude, in a rush and doesn't pay attention. You are liable to get hit if you don't watch yourself. They cut you off, and don't know how to drive worth a damn. They also angle the parking space line, so you need to pull in to the lanes the correct way, or else you can't park, because none of the customers know how to pull in and out of spaces.

Don't even get me started on the service desk. Or how NOBODY is ever around if you need help at a Wall-mart. Those stores are awful. They only time I go into them is around Christmas because they have a slightly better selection if my kid wants something I can't find.

I'll gladly pay the extra couple cents a product might cost at Meijer. That extra five bucks every shopping trip is worth every penny to keep a morally decent store like Meijer in my state.

Wall-mart drives me nuts and disgusts me.

LI-sculp-GR-052b.jpg

6962551388_9ef88927fc.jpg

frederik-meijer-garden-tulip-time-grand-rapids-mi-debra-miller.jpg

Walmart really ought just shut down entirely.

That'll save all those folks from being forced to work all those low paying jobs!
If they did, I am sure a better company, more morally decent would take their place within the space of a year.

Check out the RWs ^^^^^^^^^^ and there are surely more, equally posts to come.

They ALWAYS frikken post that they want children to go hungry but they also ALWAYS support Walmart. They know that Walmart supports abortions. They know the pay taxes that subsidize WM wages and they're so damn dumb, they just keep shopping at Walmart.

WTH is it with RWs?

They were in favor of Bundy sucking on the welfare teat and now they're in favor of Americans' land being stolen by the 1% for a truly asssinine Keystone pipeline.

If its good for America and Americans, the RWs are ALWAYS against it.

I'm glad I live in the Midwest where the concept of One stop shopping was invented. The Walton's ripped off the idea from the Meijer family, who, incidentally, not only allows their employees to unionize, but also hasn't gone public.

This allows them to make all the decisions and keep control of the business so they don't have to be accountable, by law to stockholders. The profit motive is NOT their biggest or only overriding concern. They have never had growing to big or expansion so large that they lose their identity, values and soul at the expense of communities and folks they serve.

In my town, the Meijer and Wall-mart are side by side. You notice the difference EVEN IN THE PARKING LOTS. The people who drive in the Meijer parking lot are more attentive, courteous and kind. They pay attention, and wait for each other at the stop signs. The parking lot lines are straight, because the drivers have no problem pulling in and out of them.

At Wall-mart, everyone is rude, in a rush and doesn't pay attention. You are liable to get hit if you don't watch yourself. They cut you off, and don't know how to drive worth a damn. They also angle the parking space line, so you need to pull in to the lanes the correct way, or else you can't park, because none of the customers know how to pull in and out of spaces.

Don't even get me started on the service desk. Or how NOBODY is ever around if you need help at a Wall-mart. Those stores are awful. They only time I go into them is around Christmas because they have a slightly better selection if my kid wants something I can't find.

I'll gladly pay the extra couple cents a product might cost at Meijer. That extra five bucks every shopping trip is worth every penny to keep a morally decent store like Meijer in my state.

Wall-mart drives me nuts and disgusts me.

LI-sculp-GR-052b.jpg

6962551388_9ef88927fc.jpg

frederik-meijer-garden-tulip-time-grand-rapids-mi-debra-miller.jpg

Exactly right. I won't shop at WM. Just won't do it.

I feel bad for their employees but I'm sure they don't miss my business.

Small Business Saturday is coming up and I'll bet the same RWs will post again that they are shopping at WM in order to help drive small, family businesses under.

Isn't it wonderful that you have a choice of where to shop!

Now, why do you feel qualified to tell others they should not have that choice?

Well, you have a good point there Henry.

It is on those RARE occasions that I DO go to Wall-mart, that I notice their clientele. It saddens me to no end that the elites are taking advantage of those folks.

I know how the political system works. It is called corporatism, which is essentially fascism. I am not in favor of that. I like the free market. I HATE the government picking winners and losers.

I get my organic food at a local mom and pop place. In the summer I get my produce at the farmers market.

But I know how the Waltons USE the federal government to bilk the taxpayers of millions of dollars to make sure that the food stamp program stays in place.

Do you know that food stamps artificially inflate the cost of food for everyone else? Who do you think benefits from that?

THAT IS NOT the free market. That is an incestuous relationship between corporations and the government.

The people that lose the most are the people of Wall-Mart. They are the ones that feed the beast, all because they like the cheapest price. They don't know that BECAUSE they like the cheapest price, they have caused the BEAST to grow out of control.

I am just trying to raise awareness, that NO, what we have here IS NOT a free system, it is corruption at it's worst.

These people that shop their are like heroine junkies making the problem worse. Their none to bright Henry, none to bright.

You stand with them, I won't. I think it is cruel of the Waltons to take advantage of them, just like it is cruel of the Waltons to not allow their employees to unionize while these people are pissing and shitting on the floors. And believe me, their customer DO that.

Don't donate. Your problem is solved. Many of the employees are just living beyond their means and having children they can not afford.

When rats have a reduced food supply they don't breed. I know that people aren't as smart as rats. They can learn from them though.

Maybe the ones having babies they can't afford are republicans and don't believe in abortion.

Well what's the problem then, because the employees make so little, they have to shop at WalMart.

Forum List

Back