Gallup: Police 3rd most trusted American institution

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Confidence in Institutions Gallup Historical Trends

1- Military
2- Small business
3- Police

Well cop haters...most Americans dont share your hate. Cops are 3rd most trusted institution in America.

In fact only 16% had "little or none" trust in police. Probably the criminals.

THANK YOU to the military, small businesses, and cops. The 3 institutions that are the glue holding this crazy ass nation together!!

In fact...the newspapers, tv news and internet news all ranked near the very bottom, and all combined didnt out score the police. Ironic...the public trusts the institution they smear the most even more than the media themselves!

The cop haters must be out buying their drugs. Or...just dont want to acknowledge this one.

1- Military
2- Small business
3- Police

Well cop haters...most Americans dont share your hate. Cops are 3rd most trusted institution in America.

THANK YOU to the military, small businesses, and cops. The 3 institutions that are the glue holding this crazy ass nation together!!

Excuse me, but stop spinning. 50%+/-. I wonder what the other 50%+/- think, you stupid twit. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of anything or any group.

bhxizlcmdkkm2fxdws9npa.png

Last edited:
Sp pi n

1- Military
2- Small business
3- Police

Excuse me, but stop spinning. Obama has better approval rating than the police at only 50%+/-. I wonder what the other 50%+/- think, you stupid twit.

bhxizlcmdkkm2fxdws9npa.png

Spin? Its clear. The cops are 3rd. If you read the entire link...only 16% stated no trust. Probably the criminal element there.

Forum List

Back