Walmart, CVS, Home Depot & Walgreens U-Turn on face coverings & say they WILL serve customers not wearing masks

Aside from the mask debacle......

I know Home Depot and Walmart both have a "No touch, let em go " policy for shoplifting.
A few times a week I see a group of thugs run in the store, then all run out (door warning blaring) with arms full of stuff

If you notice prices climbing steadily at both, you can thank these, "Force the honest guy to pay, and reward the thugs" policies

A little off topic, sorry

Yep. I finally had to order my chainsaw online because ours was always shoplifted out of the decent ones every time I went. That is what the CSR in the department said was happening to them at least.

To me, the people in charge of the establishments in question never should've tightened down on such a thing to begin with if they want their businesses to flourish well enough considering what is already against the rest of us, especially those who have been laid off and could still only have their unemployment check to go on which of course will only be in their picture for so long. I wonder if there is anyone out there who has still not received a stimulus check yet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is a second stimulus check coming or not?

MAJOR stores have done a U-turn on requiring customers to have a face covering and now said they will serve customers without a mask.

Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Walgreens and CVS had initially said shoppers had to wear masks but now have backtracked on that in order to avoid confrontations with angry customers.

Baby steps......

WalMart in my area yesterday was still broadcasting those stupid PSAs every ten seconds about how "for everyone's safety, we require all employees and guests to wear a mask and social distance." Frankly, those fucking PSAs are more annoying than the damned masks are . . . and I am NOT a "guest". I'm a fucking customer. When did it become embarrassing and shameful to acknowledge business transactions?

MAJOR stores have done a U-turn on requiring customers to have a face covering and now said they will serve customers without a mask.

Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Walgreens and CVS had initially said shoppers had to wear masks but now have backtracked on that in order to avoid confrontations with angry customers.

Baby steps......

Well, considering we had an elderly Canadian man killed by police because he refused to wear a mask, this is a logical response by businesses. We've also seen security guards kill people, people attacked and killed for not wearing them by other citizens. Just MAYBE the "health officials" who promote certain ideas should think twice about how irrational people act.

As the young lady working at the Ontario grocery store said, I paraphrase, "if we weren't forced (talk about working under duress) to make this man leave, he would have just picked up his groceries and left without any incident".

Now the man is his 70's is dead. Apparently he was armed when cops confronted him at his door. All for what? Because the man decided he didn't want to wear a mask. Maybe he's claustrophobic (I personally hate the feeling of the mask so close to my nose), maybe he doesn't own a mask and needs to eat. Any number of reasons.

Hopefully the rest of the West wakes up to the politicizing of this virus. Trump needs to keep calling it out and demand consequences to China for this virus. It's a homerun with voters I am certain.
He assaulted a store employee, led police on a car chase, then confronted police with a hand gun and semi-automatic rifle. Suicide by cop. GOOD!

Walmart, the largest retailer in the country, has said that it hopes to place employees called “health ambassadors” at the entrance to stores reminding shoppers to wear a mask as they are entering.

But if customers refuse and also decline the offer of a free mask the staff are instructed to let the customers walk into the store and notify management “so that they can determine the next steps.”

Staff have been told via a corporate video not to engage with a customer physically or try to block their entrance into the store.

Not exactly a reversal
They are telling employees not to engage offenders and to call management

Works well enough for me. They can say whatever they want, but if the rule is I don't need a mask, then I'm not wearing one. If my own store leaves up their sign that masks are required, I'll be going to Walmart from here on.
Don’t forget to lick the door knobs while you are there

Sure. Whatever pisses you off more.

Walmart, the largest retailer in the country, has said that it hopes to place employees called “health ambassadors” at the entrance to stores reminding shoppers to wear a mask as they are entering.

But if customers refuse and also decline the offer of a free mask the staff are instructed to let the customers walk into the store and notify management “so that they can determine the next steps.”

Staff have been told via a corporate video not to engage with a customer physically or try to block their entrance into the store.

Not exactly a reversal

Well ummm, from you must to no maks unless you want to. It's a reversal son. Sorry.

They have ordered employees not to physically engage a who refuse to wear masks

It is not a reversal on whether masks are needed
Just so you are safe and less paranoid about everyone else, I suggest you try this mask...
ontvoering-voorbeeldfoto.jpg

Just to be absolutely sure...

I was in Northern Tool now that we have the mandate. A 250 lb. 6ft black dude was the only one not wearing a mask. His size and favored skin tone makes him exempt from state mandates.

Here in Amarillo, the Wal Mart, Toot n Totum, and United Supermarkets all have signs on their doors saying that masks are required to enter IAW the governors EO.

However, there are lots of people who go in there who don't wear a mask. I asked the workers there how come they weren't enforcing the rule that they put up on their door, and the reply was that they didn't really care.

I was in Northern Tool now that we have the mandate. A 250 lb. 6ft black dude was the only one not wearing a mask. His size and favored skin tone makes him exempt from state mandates.
I've seen that also, must think they be omnipotent.

Not exactly a reversal

Well ummm, from you must to no maks unless you want to. It's a reversal son. Sorry.

They have ordered employees not to physically engage a who refuse to wear masks

It is not a reversal on whether masks are needed
Just so you are safe and less paranoid about everyone else, I suggest you try this mask...
View attachment 368419

Just to be absolutely sure...
At least the dumbass wouldn't die from the virus. LOL

Here in Amarillo, the Wal Mart, Toot n Totum, and United Supermarkets all have signs on their doors saying that masks are required to enter IAW the governors EO.

However, there are lots of people who go in there who don't wear a mask. I asked the workers there how come they weren't enforcing the rule that they put up on their door, and the reply was that they didn't really care.
I wonder if Louie Gohmert doesn't care anymore.

Gohmert has been busy saying that the reason he caught the virus was because he wore his mask too much.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Republican from Texas who tested positive for COVID-19 Wednesday, suggested that he may have contracted the virus because he was wearing a mask, despite health guidance encouraging mask-wearing to reduce the spread.

"I can't help but wonder if by keeping a mask on and keeping it in place, I might have put some germs — some virus — onto the mask and breathed it in," Gohmert said in an interview with Texas station KETK.

Gohmert tested positive Wednesday morning at the White House, he said, ahead of a scheduled trip accompanying President Donald Trump to Texas on Air Force One.

Gohmert has been busy saying that the reason he caught the virus was because he wore his mask too much.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Republican from Texas who tested positive for COVID-19 Wednesday, suggested that he may have contracted the virus because he was wearing a mask, despite health guidance encouraging mask-wearing to reduce the spread.

"I can't help but wonder if by keeping a mask on and keeping it in place, I might have put some germs — some virus — onto the mask and breathed it in," Gohmert said in an interview with Texas station KETK.

Gohmert tested positive Wednesday morning at the White House, he said, ahead of a scheduled trip accompanying President Donald Trump to Texas on Air Force One.
What a fool believes. We could ask Herman Cain, but he's dead.

Not exactly a reversal

they still don't get that when you wear a mask you can't wear glasses. they fog up. guess why? LOL, the water molecules are escaping. So everyone walking with the masks are still spewing shit loads of water droplets. the glasses rule proves it.

exactly. if that wasn't true, then the counts wouldn't be going up, now would they? most everyone complied and yet the counts went up. sort of invalidates the effectiveness of a mask. BTW, when one wears glasses with a mask it will fog up the glasses, with.....,, water droplets the mask is supposed to stop but doesn't.

Not exactly a reversal

Bit unrelated... but I love those job titles that are designed to make worker "feel" good about themselves.

" health ambassadors " LOL

Garbage collectors are now "sanitation technicians" and their supervisors are "sanitation engineers".
Sandwich makers are "sandwich artists".
Paper delivery boy or girl are "media distribution officers".

Funny

Baby steps......
Actually, assfuck, they said they won't risk their emnployees safety when they tell one of you God damn stupid anti-maskers to wear a mask. " OMG OMG OMG Freedom!!! Freedom!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Baby steps......
Actually, assfuck, they said they won't risk their emnployees safety when they tell one of you God damn stupid anti-maskers to wear a mask. " OMG OMG OMG Freedom!!! Freedom!!! OMG OMG OMG"
so dude, what evidence do you have that masks work? why do my glasses fog up when I wear a mask?

And if the employees are wearing a mask, how are they in jeopardy?

Baby steps......

We cross little man?

Forum List

Back