Walmart, CVS, Home Depot & Walgreens U-Turn on face coverings & say they WILL serve customers not wearing masks

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
MAJOR stores have done a U-turn on requiring customers to have a face covering and now said they will serve customers without a mask.

Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Walgreens and CVS had initially said shoppers had to wear masks but now have backtracked on that in order to avoid confrontations with angry customers.

Baby steps......

Walmart, the largest retailer in the country, has said that it hopes to place employees called “health ambassadors” at the entrance to stores reminding shoppers to wear a mask as they are entering.

But if customers refuse and also decline the offer of a free mask the staff are instructed to let the customers walk into the store and notify management “so that they can determine the next steps.”

Staff have been told via a corporate video not to engage with a customer physically or try to block their entrance into the store.

Not exactly a reversal
They are telling employees not to engage offenders and to call management

Walmart, the largest retailer in the country, has said that it hopes to place employees called “health ambassadors” at the entrance to stores reminding shoppers to wear a mask as they are entering.

But if customers refuse and also decline the offer of a free mask the staff are instructed to let the customers walk into the store and notify management “so that they can determine the next steps.”

Staff have been told via a corporate video not to engage with a customer physically or try to block their entrance into the store.

Not exactly a reversal

Well ummm, from you must to no maks unless you want to. It's a reversal son. Sorry.

Aside from the mask debacle......

I know Home Depot and Walmart both have a "No touch, let em go " policy for shoplifting.
A few times a week I see a group of thugs run in the store, then all run out (door warning blaring) with arms full of stuff

If you notice prices climbing steadily at both, you can thank these, "Force the honest guy to pay, and reward the thugs" policies

A little off topic, sorry

Not exactly a reversal

Well ummm, from you must to no maks unless you want to. It's a reversal son. Sorry.

They have ordered employees not to physically engage a who refuse to wear masks

It is not a reversal on whether masks are needed

MAJOR stores have done a U-turn on requiring customers to have a face covering and now said they will serve customers without a mask.

Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Walgreens and CVS had initially said shoppers had to wear masks but now have backtracked on that in order to avoid confrontations with angry customers.

Baby steps......

Well, considering we had an elderly Canadian man killed by police because he refused to wear a mask, this is a logical response by businesses. We've also seen security guards kill people, people attacked and killed for not wearing them by other citizens. Just MAYBE the "health officials" who promote certain ideas should think twice about how irrational people act.

As the young lady working at the Ontario grocery store said, I paraphrase, "if we weren't forced (talk about working under duress) to make this man leave, he would have just picked up his groceries and left without any incident".

Now the man is his 70's is dead. Apparently he was armed when cops confronted him at his door. All for what? Because the man decided he didn't want to wear a mask. Maybe he's claustrophobic (I personally hate the feeling of the mask so close to my nose), maybe he doesn't own a mask and needs to eat. Any number of reasons.

Hopefully the rest of the West wakes up to the politicizing of this virus. Trump needs to keep calling it out and demand consequences to China for this virus. It's a homerun with voters I am certain.

Last edited:
Baby steps......

Yeah, well, I suppose you can thank me for some of that in part. At least as far as Walmart is concerned. I had a very bad recent experience with the Mart where I went there to pick up a $2200.00 moneygram sent to me through them and they REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY OWN DAMN MONEY.

I got the matter resolved, took the issue right to the top of the corporation, got one store manager fired and threatened them with a lawsuit. And my lawyer would sell their store BRICK BY BRICK.

A person can only take so much. Never fuck with an American.

Aside from the mask debacle......

I know Home Depot and Walmart both have a "No touch, let em go " policy for shoplifting.
A few times a week I see a group of thugs run in the store, then all run out (door warning blaring) with arms full of stuff

If you notice prices climbing steadily at both, you can thank these, "Force the honest guy to pay, and reward the thugs" policies

A little off topic, sorry

Great! Maybe I've found me a new job! Stand outside the local Walmart with a baseball bat and wait to hear the horn blare! Swing at anything that comes running with an armful of crap and take them out at the knees. I'll do it for free.

Baby steps......

Lol, no one even wore them in the first place.

Not exactly a reversal

Works well enough for me. They can say whatever they want, but if the rule is I don't need a mask, then I'm not wearing one. If my own store leaves up their sign that masks are required, I'll be going to Walmart from here on.

Not exactly a reversal

LOL, whatever you need to tell yourelf. The order was that they were "required" any step back from a "requirement" is a reversal. Sorry kid.

Baby steps......

Yeah, well, I suppose you can thank me for some of that in part. At least as far as Walmart is concerned. I had a very bad recent experience with the Mart where I went there to pick up a $2200.00 moneygram sent to me through them and they REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY OWN DAMN MONEY.

I got the matter resolved, took the issue right to the top of the corporation, got one store manager fired and threatened them with a lawsuit. And my lawyer would sell their store BRICK BY BRICK.

What would it take to have you work for me on my issue in Canada? These dirty lying :Boom2:

Baby steps......

Really? Didn't they ask you to leave if you didn't?

Baby steps......

What would it take to have you work for me on my issue in Canada? These dirty lying :Boom2:

Baby steps......

Nope. No one says shit. If they do then they will be told to fuck off and mind their social distancing and mind their own goddamn business.

Not exactly a reversal

Works well enough for me. They can say whatever they want, but if the rule is I don't need a mask, then I'm not wearing one. If my own store leaves up their sign that masks are required, I'll be going to Walmart from here on.
Don’t forget to lick the door knobs while you are there

Baby steps......

Baby steps......

Canada is a lost cause, the people there have surrendered to fascism. They stand now as only an example for Americans to fight not to become like as well. I wouldn't visit Canada now if you paid me. All smart Canadians are leaving for the States and are welcome here.

Not exactly a reversal

LOL, whatever you need to tell yourelf. The order was that they were "required" any step back from a "requirement" is a reversal. Sorry kid.
They are just avoiding confrontations with assholes

Baby steps......

Baby steps......

Canada is a lost cause, the people there have surrendered to fascism. They stand now as only an example for Americans to fight not to become like as well. I wouldn't visit Canada now if you paid me. All smart Canadians are leaving for the States and are welcome here.

Many come here to texas

Forum List

Back