Walmart and Target demand Trump let the DACA criminals stay

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo didn't do a background check on any of these clowns who claim they were brought here by their parents. How do you verify people using stolen IDs.

Walmart, Target join call for 'Dreamer' legislation

sep 20 2017 Wal-Mart Stores Inc, Target Corp and PepsiCo Inc on Wednesday joined an expanded group of nearly 800 companies calling in a letter for U.S. legislation to protect immigrants brought into the country illegally by their parents from deportation, according to organizer FWD.us.

The retailers and other companies asking Congress to pass a permanent replacement for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, reflect broadening pressure on political leaders to find a solution for the roughly 800,000 immigrants known as “Dreamers”.

A group of businesses less than half the size and weighted toward technology companies sent a similar letter in August, before President Donald Trump said he would end the program. The new letter reflects Trump’s decision and asks for a permanent solution to let DACA recipients remain in the United States.

• Banned
Retailers love to hire $4 an hour illegals over $15 an hour americans.

A Reuters story interpreted by somebody named Stephen Nalles of a blog called Business news that quotes something called FWT.us and offers no evidence of a real letter, passes for news these days. Eat it up lefties.

• Banned
A Reuters story interpreted by somebody named Stephen Nalles of a blog called Business news that quotes something called FWT.us and offers no evidence of a real letter, passes for news these days. Eat it up lefties.

What are you talking about?. Reuters is as establishment as you can get. THINK

Walmart is pure trash in every possible way. They are the first to bitch about SNAP being cut as well. You can buy groceries a lot cheaper at Aldi's and most of their cheap shit can be found in any dollar store

Obozo didn't do a background check on any of these clowns who claim they were brought here by their parents. How do you verify people using stolen IDs.

Walmart, Target join call for 'Dreamer' legislation

sep 20 2017 Wal-Mart Stores Inc, Target Corp and PepsiCo Inc on Wednesday joined an expanded group of nearly 800 companies calling in a letter for U.S. legislation to protect immigrants brought into the country illegally by their parents from deportation, according to organizer FWD.us.

The retailers and other companies asking Congress to pass a permanent replacement for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, reflect broadening pressure on political leaders to find a solution for the roughly 800,000 immigrants known as “Dreamers”.

A group of businesses less than half the size and weighted toward technology companies sent a similar letter in August, before President Donald Trump said he would end the program. The new letter reflects Trump’s decision and asks for a permanent solution to let DACA recipients remain in the United States.
Name the crime.

Walmart is pure trash in every possible way. They are the first to bitch about SNAP being cut as well. You can buy groceries a lot cheaper at Aldi's and most of their cheap shit can be found in any dollar store
There's the motivation and the left wing sponsored anger and craziness in a nutshell. I rest my case.

Retailers love to hire $4 an hour illegals over $15 an hour americans.
Last time I checked Trump and the GOP refused the $15 minimum wage. Also none work for $4/hour....if I hire illegals I'll make sure to pay them at least $20/hour. They deserve it.

Forum List

Back