Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
You'd think they'd move on.

But they've become unhinged.

Look at their titular leaders......

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

I so appreciate their not being afraid of looking stupid.

As they keep running their retarded mouths, the GOP will be in power for a very long time.

No Russian story.....

No more breaking news on staff.....

Trump will be here for at least 3 more years.

10 Months Since The Left Lost

"The left"?

Was there some election involving "the left"? :dunno:

Trump's victory is all the sweeter because it took libtards by surprise. And, libtards can't get passed it. Serious butthurt.

Maxine Waters is seriously losing it. She hijacked Dick Gregory's funeral and pushed Trump's impeachment.

You can't make this shit up. Trump has pushed the liberals into going full retard.

:lmao:

ETA: got the video. Oh please dear Lord let the Dem's run her in 2020.

Left or right....theyve been taking turns. Regardless who is running for them. Especially the GOP.

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

As they keep running their retarded mouths, the GOP will be in power for a very long time.

No Russian story.....

This is funny. In reality Trump still fascinated with the election. So fascinated with Hillary or Obama.
Last week he tweeted hurting Hillary with a golf ball. This is the POTUS.

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

No Russian story.....

This is funny. In reality Trump still fascinated with the election. So fascinated with Hillary or Obama.
Last week he tweeted hurting Hillary with a golf ball. This is the POTUS.
I liked that tweet.

Maxine Waters is seriously losing it. She hijacked Dick Gregory's funeral and pushed Trump's impeachment.

You can't make this shit up. Trump has pushed the liberals into going full retard.

They won't.

Mark Zuckerberg is the next intended POTUS.

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

No Russian story.....

You're right. It has been ten months. And yet, every new piece of evidence showing Trump to be corrupt, collusive, possessing poor judgment, inept and incompetent, the best defense thrown up by his myopic supporters consistently has something to do with perceived "butt hurt" over an election that was lost nearly a year ago.

Trump loses his National Security Advisor under suspicion of colluding with the Russians and the defense is the 'libtards are butt hurt'. Trump loses his press secretary and it's the libtards are butt hurt. Trump loses his Communications Director twice in two weeks. The libtards are butt hurt. Trump's Attorney General refuses himself in the Russia affair. The libtards are butt hurt. Trump's former campaign chairman and trusted advisor is about to be indicted. The libtards are butt hurt.

Some day, some day soon, even the myopic Trump supporters will find that refrain not only tedious but indefensible. Tedious and indefensible. Does that describe any President of the United States?

This is just her congressional re-election strategy. Her constituents eat this shit up. It wouldn't surprise me if she and Trump are friends off camera. . . .

Kind of like the Israeli leadership pulls the strings, funds, and calls the shots for Hamas.

These sort of symbiotic good/evil relationships are just for the camera's, behind the scenes, the two sides work together to make sure the tension looks as real and horrible as possible b/c both sides benefit.

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

No Russian story.....

You're right. It has been ten months. And yet, every new piece of evidence showing Trump to be corrupt, collusive, possessing poor judgment, inept and incompetent, the best defense thrown up by his myopic supporters consistently has something to do with perceived "butt hurt" over an election that was lost nearly a year ago.

Trump loses his National Security Advisor under suspicion of colluding with the Russians and the defense is the 'libtards are butt hurt'. Trump loses his press secretary and it's the libtards are butt hurt. Trump loses his Communications Director twice in two weeks. The libtards are butt hurt. Trump's Attorney General refuses himself in the Russia affair. The libtards are butt hurt. Trump's former campaign chairman and trusted advisor is about to be indicted. The libtards are butt hurt.

Some day, some day soon, even the myopic Trump supporters will find that refrain not only tedious but indefensible. Tedious and indefensible. Does that describe any President of the United States?

Yep, all of them.

How do you think we got such a clown for a president in the first place? How did the nation get into such a state? Duh. You folks don't really think, none on the left or the right.

Just b/c one new guy has the wisdom to do something about it, doesn't mean all the previous ones are any different.

You know what is so refreshing for once? The media is actually doing it's job instead of sucking the dick of the president like they always do.

Well, they might even be going to far, in fact, it might be possible they are in fact spreading lies and innuendo. . . ya think?

Ten months later and about 10 deranged RW threads per day,

about Hillary Clinton.

lol

I notice that. They reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally miss her.

That and this place is kinda of boring without intelligent and honest liberals around. There must be a 10 to one ration on this board now. It's nice you've stuck around. . . .

Ten months later and about 10 deranged RW threads per day,

about Hillary Clinton.

lol

I notice that. They reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally miss her.

That and this place is kinda of boring without intelligent and honest liberals around. There must be a 10 to one ration on this board now. It's nice you've stuck around. . . .

I'm so glad that you said "intelligent and honest LIBERALS" and not progressives.

I would have laughed so hard I might have launched my cigar through the computer monitor.

The problem is that they refuse to see why people vote against them. They've only gotten more annoying, more repellent, more narcissistic. They've doubled down on all the behaviors that drive people away from them.

You'd think people who are light years smarter than everyone else would at least have a mirror in their home somewhere.

Forum List

Back