wall, wall, that big beautiful wall ...

(seven) [years old I guess] posted>

"OK, SURE ...

FUCK TRUMP."

Guess the hell what serial liar, It isn't finished yet, and there are more ways to make Mehico pay for it than jus write a check You are so dumb, like all liberals. You cant think of anything to say or do but what your dumbass indoctrinators put out, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, go ahead loooooosssseeeeerrrrrss BOOOHOOOO HOOOO you lost,. Oshits crap is being done away with little by little and the country is already seeing a lot of benefits from the oshitma team being gone and his agenda being slapped down. MORE JOBS QUICKER MORE GROWTH IN THE ECONOMY QUICKER!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to eternity. Cmon now we know you need a boat, but all we can do is laugh at your pitiful attempts to discredit the TRUMPER!!!! As he Trumps your idols and tromps on their agenda!!! HAHAHAHAHAA.

"OK, SURE ...

FUCK TRUMP."

Guess the hell what serial liar, It isn't finished yet, and there are more ways to make Mehico pay for it than jus write a check You are so dumb, like all liberals. You cant think of anything to say or do but what your dumbass indoctrinators put out, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, go ahead loooooosssseeeeerrrrrss BOOOHOOOO HOOOO you lost,. Oshits crap is being done away with little by little and the country is already seeing a lot of benefits from the oshitma team being gone and his agenda being slapped down. MORE JOBS QUICKER MORE GROWTH IN THE ECONOMY QUICKER!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to eternity. Cmon now we know you need a boat, but all we can do is laugh at your pitiful attempts to discredit the TRUMPER!!!! As he Trumps your idols and tromps on their agenda!!! HAHAHAHAHAA.

thats some serious psychobabble ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"OK, SURE ...

FUCK TRUMP."

thats some serious psychobabble ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Says a guy quoting his enemy for truth.

back to the topic ....

NO WALL dumbasses !

personally Im glad you elected the biggest loser in the pit because he promised you one.

If illegals are kept out and can't send our money back home they paid for it. Keeping them off of welfare pays for it. Keeping their kids out of our schools pays for it. Making them pay fee's to import their shit pays for it. Keeping our jobs here and not there pays for it.

back to the topic ....

NO WALL dumbasses !
Interesting to see what side you're cheering for. You make all these posts about Russia yet support Mexican illegals coming here. I suppose that's the reason for your name seven?

M-M, you have a reading miscomprehension.

Fact: Trump is now in Russia's pocket.

Fact: McConnell has called out Trump.

Do you understand?

back to the topic ....

NO WALL dumbasses !
Interesting to see what side you're cheering for. You make all these posts about Russia yet support Mexican illegals coming here. I suppose that's the reason for your name seven?

I dont have "a side" ya big dip

Muslim ban .. nope
Wall ... nope
kill obamacare ... nope
deport 15 million mexicans ... nope
trump promises ... nope

Trumps shit is crumbling right before your eyes, and in less than 90 days.

It seems to have taken a long time for the ridiculousness of the trump wall nonsense to have sunken in.

Why in the world would the crazy angry left think Americans are "suckers" because we want to stem the tide of illegal immigration with a wall? Reality is upside down to the angry psychotic left. McConnell might not think Mexico will pay for it but the president does and the president trumps (pardon the pun) the senate majority leader.

Why in the world would the crazy angry left think Americans are "suckers" because we want to stem the tide of illegal immigration with a wall? Reality is upside down to the angry psychotic left. McConnell might not think Mexico will pay for it but the president does and the president trumps (pardon the pun) the senate majority leader.
. Thought this a good documentory I stumbled across as pertaining to the use of guilt in these issues.. Let me know if this applies as well in all of this immigration mess..

McConnell, the RINO of the Senate says he doesn't think Mexico will pay for the wall. Big fucking deal. Is Mitch the new hero of the snowflakes now or something?

Forum List

Back