Wall Street Journal Supports Trump on Supreme Court, states hilary is dangeous to it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....hilary said it was the job of the Supreme Court to look out for the little guy....and that is a lie. The court is supposed to interperet the Constitution...not pick sides......Trump at least understands how to pick Justices...she is going to pick left wing social justice warriors....who will bury the constitution....

WSJ: On SCOTUS, Trump Has ā€˜Superior Graspā€™ On Constitution, While Clinton's Views Threaten Liberty

Where to begin with that one? The Supreme Court doesnā€™tā€”or shouldnā€™tā€”ā€œrepresentā€ anyone. In the U.S. system thatā€™s the job of the elected branches. The courts are appointed, not elected, so they can be nonpartisan adjudicators of competing legal claims.

Mrs. Clinton is suggesting that the Court should be a super-legislature that vindicates the will of what she calls ā€œthe American people,ā€ which apparently excludes ā€œthe powerful.ā€ But last we checked, the Constitution protects everyone, even the powerful. The law is supposed to protect individual rights, not an abstraction called ā€œthe people.ā€

The Democrat went downhill from there, promising to appoint judges who would essentially rewrite the First and Second Amendments. Asked about the 2008 Heller decision that upheld an individual right to bear arms, Mrs. Clinton claimed to support ā€œreasonable regulation.ā€ She said she criticized Heller because it overturned a District of Columbia law intended merely ā€œto protect toddlers from guns and so they wanted people with guns to safely store them.ā€

Interesting as you'd think the WSJ would be more interested in economic issues than cultural ones. Of course this piece is from Townhall, and their alt-right POV. The court is a legislature fact as it has the final say when the arguments can't be resolved where they should be resolved. The money hungry congress would only kowtow to insurance companies and nothing would change. Trump and his following are so un-American I find it hard to fathom how any major media source could endorse Trump. He did seem sad after the dinner with the elites, they booed his ignorance and he wants his magic back.

'Trumpā€™s alt-right trolls have subjected me and my family to an unending torrent of abuse that I wouldnā€™t wish on anyone.'

The Price Iā€™ve Paid for Opposing Donald Trump

"The misery is compounded when longtime friends and allies dismiss my experiences and the experiences of my colleagues as nothing more than the normal cost of public advocacy. Itā€™s not. I have contributed to National Review for more than ten years now, and have been deeply involved in many of Americaā€™s most emotional culture-war battles for more than 20. Iā€™ve never experienced anything like this before."

Interesting as you'd think the WSJ would be more interested in economic issues than cultural ones. Of course this piece is from Townhall, and their alt-right POV. The court is a legislature fact as it has the final say when the arguments can't be resolved where they should be resolved. The money hungry congress would only kowtow to insurance companies and nothing would change. Trump and his following are so un-American I find it hard to fathom how any major media source could endorse Trump. He did seem sad after the dinner with the elites, they booed his ignorance and he wants his magic back.

'Trumpā€™s alt-right trolls have subjected me and my family to an unending torrent of abuse that I wouldnā€™t wish on anyone.'

The Price Iā€™ve Paid for Opposing Donald Trump

"The misery is compounded when longtime friends and allies dismiss my experiences and the experiences of my colleagues as nothing more than the normal cost of public advocacy. Itā€™s not. I have contributed to National Review for more than ten years now, and have been deeply involved in many of Americaā€™s most emotional culture-war battles for more than 20. Iā€™ve never experienced anything like this before."

He has decided to takes sides with hilary clinton in the most important election this country has faced outside of an active war........we voted for all the shlubs they pushed, Dole, Romeney, McCain.....and when they spent the 90s showing us how utterly corrupt and evil hilary clinton is...they now tell us that it is unimportant to keep her out of office...and then they don't understand how fucking stupid they sound...and how dangerous their stand against Trump is......

They are so far in the bubble of Washington they couldn't see the truth about this eleciton if their lives depended on it....and in some ways their lives do depend on it....since Russia and China are now openly making their moves....

SC is supposed to represent the law and the constitution

no sides

no people

no party

Forum List

Back