Wall Street Journal: 73% of Americans don’t think Biden is “Mentally up for the Job” of being President

LINK, dingbat dupe? Everything you know is wrong....

nobody cares about this except you brainwashed ignoramuses, since the Clinton administration never used it, it was discovered by the GOP and the FBI. You have no links from any respected journalists saying any different..... And it has never been proven or disproven. Steele says about 70% of it is true, it sounds just like the serial abusing scumbag con man..... If the Democrats had a POS propaganda machine you'd never hear the end of any of this stuff. And we wouldn't have to make it all up like you do.... A Republican billionaire started the damn thing l o l....
Show me where Steele EVER said 70% of his "dossiers" were true, Franco! The fact is...when he got hauled into court he said the exact opposite of that!

Show me where Steele EVER said 70% of his "dossiers" were true, Franco! The fact is...when he got hauled into court he said the exact opposite of that!
So you hit me with a "fake news" but you didn't show where Steele said 70% of his dossiers were true, Franco! What's the problem?

So you hit me with a "fake news" but you didn't show where Steele said 70% of his dossiers were true, Franco! What's the problem?
Actually, he says 70 to 90%. Too bad you don't have a smartphone or computer so you can get some news for crying out loud. The link I asked for? you guys are hopelessly ignorant. Later much.

Actually, he says 70 to 90%. Too bad you don't have a smartphone or computer so you can get some news for crying out loud. The link I asked for? you guys are hopelessly ignorant. Later much.
Where is it he says that, Franco? Was it in court? Because when he got sued in British court for libel he admitted that he hadn't verified most of the information in the dossiers and that they were never intended to be released to the public! That's what you do when you're caught telling lies for money! You claim it wasn't supposed to be released. The British court found that excuse nonsensical and found him guilty of libel.

Where is it he says that, Franco? Was it in court? Because when he got sued in British court for libel he admitted that he hadn't verified most of the information in the dossiers and that they were never intended to be released to the public! That's what you do when you're caught telling lies for money! You claim it wasn't supposed to be released. The British court found that excuse nonsensical and found him guilty of libel.
I can't find anything about such a case, sounds like more total BS from you and your scumbag pundits....

Google it for crying out loud you stupid ignoramus. What is wrong with you people?

I can't find anything about such a case, sounds like more total BS from you and your scumbag pundits....
You don't know about the two libel cases that Steele was involved in over in England? Why doesn't that shock me! The fact that you can't find anything about them just shows how pitiful your research skills are.

You don't know about the two libel cases that Steele was involved in over in England? Why doesn't that shock me! The fact that you can't find anything about them just shows how pitiful your research skills are.
It's just more pure garbage propaganda that nobody cares about except total dupes like you.

It's just more pure garbage propaganda that nobody cares about except total dupes like you.
The fact that Richard Steele admitted in court...under oath...that most of his dossiers were nothing more than raw data that had never been verified and was never supposed to be made public is "garbage propaganda"? Aren't you cute! He made it up. He didn't have sources in the Russian government. He just invented things about Trump and people in the Trump orbit because Hillary Clinton and the DNC PAID him to do so!

The fact that Richard Steele admitted in court...under oath...that most of his dossiers were nothing more than raw data that had never been verified and was never supposed to be made public is "garbage propaganda"? Aren't you cute! He made it up. He didn't have sources in the Russian government. He just invented things about Trump and people in the Trump orbit because Hillary Clinton and the DNC PAID him to do so!
And the Republican billionaire who started that whole thing... typical politics Super Duper. And you have no good link for what you say, you just parrot lying scumbag pundits....

And the Republican billionaire who started that whole thing... typical politics Super Duper. And you have no good link for what you say, you just parrot lying scumbag pundits....
Another liberal lie. Yes, a GOP competitor of Trump's hired Fusion GPS to do background research on Trump but that campaign never authorized Steele to do a smear job! That came from Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

Another liberal lie. Yes, a GOP competitor of Trump's hired Fusion GPS to do background research on Trump but that campaign never authorized Steele to do a smear job! That came from Hillary Clinton and the DNC.
The Democrats never used it, the FBI and the New York Times Etcetera found it and the GOP used it in their propaganda, Super Duper Dupe.

Trump is in Iowa at the game between Iowa and Iowa State. He was out with the tailgaters tossing a football around. Where's the President?

Yeah working on his tan and naps. It's president Vacation, the lazy ass slacks off while the country runs into the ditch due to his stupid policies.
We have the best economy and the best inflation and the most growing economy of any major country on Earth, Super Duper. You know Nothing factual just garbage from the con man in chief and the biggest media scumbag ever....at best...

We have the best economy and the best inflation and the most growing economy of any major country on Earth, Super Duper. You know Nothing factual just garbage from the con man in chief and the biggest media scumbag ever....at best...
A lie. It's interesting to see you have adopted Joe Biden's dishonest views.

Forum List

Back