Walkers Speech was very good, and very clear. Let the layoffs begin.

Unless one of the runaways walks into the Capitol in the next 5 minutes, it sounds to me like the pink slips go out first thing in the morning.

It is a shame that 14 overtly corrupt politicians have put the lives and livelihoods of every public employee, as well as their families, in queue BEHIND the special interests that grease their palms. Shame on each of them!

They deserve the fates they have chosen.

So the Public Workers move from productive jobs to vacation time and unemployment checks. They will get what they deserve for 52 weeks or more.

Only a liberal would view being laid off as "vacation time", or unemployment checks even remotely as good as a paycheck. Get a job, loser.

WROOOOOOOONG!........It ends collective bargaining for benefits and pensions. Bargaining for pay will still be on the table.

Whch is absolutely the right thing to do. It's the 70% above private sector on average that is killing states economies. It's no longer sustainable......And, like California is facing, those pensions are not going to be available upon retirement. The money will not be there.

Seriously, would you damn lib's educate yourselves before bloviating some BS Ed Shultz talking points that are designed to totally mislead?

I like to see a reference for this.............

Just like I'd like to see a link proving collective bargaining is being done away with by Walker, not the employee’s leaving on their own.

Guess that means Jest is full of crap as usual.

Unless one of the runaways walks into the Capitol in the next 5 minutes, it sounds to me like the pink slips go out first thing in the morning.

It is a shame that 14 overtly corrupt politicians have put the lives and livelihoods of every public employee, as well as their families, in queue BEHIND the special interests that grease their palms. Shame on each of them!

So the Public Workers move from productive jobs to vacation time and unemployment checks. They will get what they deserve for 52 weeks or more.

Only a liberal would view being laid off as "vacation time", or unemployment checks even remotely as good as a paycheck. Get a job, loser.

Really? I imagine those teachers are tired of the Retarded kids shit, and a vacation is in order. There are a lot of neglected things in their life to get caught up, just sleeping is a luxury, maybe going to the coast, kicking back in a coffee shop somewhere, or going down and working on the stike line. It would sure be vacation to me. As far as pay checks, I used to have an insurance policy that covered me anytime if I was ever injured or unemployed. I am sure they have that, plus they get Union benefits as well. They may even get some medical care going. And honey, I am not a loser, and I don't need a job. LMAO!!

Last edited:
57 percent of voters believe that public workers should have collective bargaining rights, whereas 37 percent believe that they should not.

must be a NYslimes/ABC poll.

and I say, pffffffeeeeeesh.

the real poll was posted last week, Rasmussen.
No, that is old hat. Time is passing, people are learning, and they are be polled accordingly.
the majority was against the Unions and teachers and their antics.
but I'm sure the Slimes/Abc will have another post tomorrow for the Unions.:lol:

I gave you three polls, sheesh!!! Should I send you a T-Shirt with the numbers on them? What part of Fail = Walker, don't you undertsand?

New Polls Bring More Bad News for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

You're a dumbass.

That's as correct as I can be.

oh good you have nothing, i thought so. Way to back up your claims. Makes you totally credible.
So this was nothing more than a desire for you to have people stroke your opinions....

You have a transformer head for an avatar and some asian cartoon character for a signature. Noone here is going to take you seriously. ;)

Thats the part I like.

walking out doesnt make you corrupt.
Do you have proof of special interests being the reason they walked out? Or is that your own speculation? Im guessing speculation.

If you are going to use labels. Make sure they are correct.
Avoiding the painfully obvious is not intelligent.
What possible motivation would the democrat senators of WI have other than to avoid voting on a bill they KNOW on which their side will lose would they have to leave the State while the legislature is in session?

If you can come up with a logical and reasonable answer, have at it.
Politically, these senators are as good as corpses. Their choice to hide from their duty is not at all popular with Wisconsin voters.

I hope these fools stay in Illinois until cobwebs form in their capitol offices. The only thing that will accomplish is their agenda being kicked to the curb and them being voted out of office.

Actually it has a lot of traction, as the more WI citizens learn over time, the more they lean left. Walker is looking like a ghost, losing in the polls, losing in the media.

57 percent of voters believe that public workers should have collective bargaining rights, whereas 37 percent believe that they should not.

60 percent oppose taking away some collective bargaining rights from public unions while only 33 favor the idea

nationwide found a clear plurality siding with the public employee unions (42 percent) over Governor Walker (31 percent),

Surely you think the residents of any state where taxes have skyrocketed to pay for public sector wages and benefits are supporting those who have taken and taken some more while their homes are tumbling in value yet the states keep increasing their taxes?
I admire your optimism.
I don't care what these polls say. Most are commissioned by the unions and liberals anyway. I say this because I find it incredible that every single one of these polls indicates support for the AWOL Senators and the public sector workers. This is highly improbable .

Boy, you're even dumber than I thought. Walker's plan ends collective bargaining for public unions. That fact is indisputable.
WROOOOOOOONG!........It ends collective bargaining for benefits and pensions. Bargaining for pay will still be on the table.

Whch is absolutely the right thing to do. It's the 70% above private sector on average that is killing states economies. It's no longer sustainable......And, like California is facing, those pensions are not going to be available upon retirement. The money will not be there.

Seriously, would you damn lib's educate yourselves before bloviating some BS Ed Shultz talking points that are designed to totally mislead?

It's been all over the news. Forbes did extensive research on the gap. Public sector workers make on average right around 30+% more than private sector workers. They make around 70% higher on average in benefits and pensions. This include cash outs for unused sick time and whatnot upon retirement.

It's no longer sustainable for states to continue feeding dirt into this gap.

Did ya'll listen to the Gov. of SC on Greta tonight? The Republican Gov. Association has a great new add out.. You are gonna love it. And no,, I have no fucking link.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mini 14 writesd this to someone asking a question

You're a dumbass.

Well Minni your a piece of shit, and you don't deserve to walk this earth and use up the air it takes to keep you alive. You say you don't have an egg in the skillett but you spend day after day, night after night exposing us to your filty mouth and your little bit of inteligence.

I would really like to know your story along with the other 10 or 15 jerks like you that spend almost every minute of your awaking life trying to put others down likie your something special.

Well tell us what makes you such an opinion maker, such a great feel for who is trueful and who isn't, who is worthless employee and who isn't?

Are you trying to say that if your not a union employee or a union teacher that your smarter then they are. What are your qualifications?
But I hate to break your bubble but i know many people who are and aren't union members, and there are dumb ones on both side, but seldom have I ever met a teacher that isn't smarter than I am. But you keep it up with your constant bashing of something you have no flesh in.
But I would really like to see you in person to see just what kind of a joke you really are. Would love to hear from those who know you, about how you put them down behind their backs.

Well Dumbass as Mimi 14 calls you, meet a piece of shit, MINI 14.

I seem to be on the OP's side but what kind of thread does not even have a simple link? Are we just taking your word for it or is getting a transcript/video not possible yet?
"Conservatives" rarely provide links and when they do, its usually from less than reliable sources!

Conservatives take "the-line-if-least-resistance" strategy - making unsubstantiated accusations is easier than researching the facts, so as long as they flood the forum with accusations faster than the opposition can research them, conservatives will always find themselves ahead of the game!

Last edited:
Mini 14 writesd this to someone asking a question

You're a dumbass.

Well Minni your a piece of shit, and you don't deserve to walk this earth and use up the air it takes to keep you alive. You say you don't have an egg in the skillett but you spend day after day, night after night exposing us to your filty mouth and your little bit of inteligence.

I would really like to know your story along with the other 10 or 15 jerks like you that spend almost every minute of your awaking life trying to put others down likie your something special.

Well tell us what makes you such an opinion maker, such a great feel for who is trueful and who isn't, who is worthless employee and who isn't?

Are you trying to say that if your not a union employee or a union teacher that your smarter then they are. What are your qualifications?
But I hate to break your bubble but i know many people who are and aren't union members, and there are dumb ones on both side, but seldom have I ever met a teacher that isn't smarter than I am. But you keep it up with your constant bashing of something you have no flesh in.
But I would really like to see you in person to see just what kind of a joke you really are. Would love to hear from those who know you, about how you put them down behind their backs.

Well Dumbass as Mimi 14 calls you, meet a piece of shit, MINI 14.

Was Your teacher a Union Teacher? Cause You'Re not very smart and don't know the difference in Your and You're.. Kerry On.

Shorter Walker:

Come back or we screw the teachers.

Gotta love Republicans...extortionists until the end.

I thought Walker was saying come back and vote on legislation, the way the people of WI elected you to do.

You missing that aspect?

They listen to Pelosi, who proclaimed that unemployment checks create jobs.

:lol:

It's been all over the news. Forbes did extensive research on the gap. Public sector workers make on average right around 30+% more than private sector workers. They make around 70% higher on average in benefits and pensions. This include cash outs for unused sick time and whatnot upon retirement.

Giving the wealthy a "tax break" isn't sustainable either but that hasn't stopped our conservative friends from making it priority #1 on their agenda!

Its just that public sector workers usually don't support the conservatives - so that makes them politically expendable!

Since "Wicked Jester" has chosen not to provide a credible source, his accusations are not worthy of comment but I'm looking forward to a private message adding to his ever growing list of compliments - "asshole," "douchebag," "cocksucker"

Last edited:

Giving the wealthy a "tax break" isn't sustainable either but that hasn't stopped our conservative friends from making it priority #1 on their agenda!

Its just that public sector workers usually don't support the conservatives - so that makes them politically expendable!

Don't the "wealthy pay about 40% of the Federal Income Tax? How is that a break doyathink? A tax break is when you pay Zero which accounts for 50% of youse.

So you admit that the unions back on Democrats. You think it is alright to take union dues from employees that don't want to back the Dems without the option to decline?

http://www.senate.gov/reference/resources/pdf/RL30631.pdf

Now heres something that could make you cream in your jeans.

Gee whiz, i worked for 45 years under SS full time and many years I maxed out on my share. after all this i get 1600.00 a month for ss at 62 and since I went at 59 1/2 on my pension i got 800.00 for 34 years of service.

Wrong job, should be a sentator or congressman or gov.
Has anyone asked Gov. Walker how much his pension is going to be for being a state employee?

Don't the "wealthy pay about 40% of the Federal Income Tax? How is that a break doyathink? A tax break is when you pay Zero which accounts for 50% of youse.

Liberals actually believe they have done the rich a favor of some sort by taking a smaller amount in tax revenue from them,, even thought it is still disproportionately more. Most people don't even pay federal income tax. tsk tsk

They feel like it is their money. They feel entitled.

Obama is their leader, and he often talks about the Loss of Revenue as if it was his to begin with and they won't give it back.

So you admit that the unions back on Democrats. You think it is alright to take union dues from employees that don't want to back the Dems without the option to decline?

Well if you had a brain and could use a compq, you would find out that any employee can be an objector and not pay the portion of their dues that goes for political use. Check it out.
How many people are willing to do away with their tax cuts to balance the budget, I'm betting it's about 60% of the population, with the 37% of republicans who say hell no.

What I say is they can have my measliy 400.00, as long as we get their 60,000.

Oh by the way, the cost of govt should be split up by what you take out of it, those of us who just use a small portion of what the country has to provide should not be paying the same % as those who wish to use this country to get all they can.

Without all the things provided to us by living in this country it would be harder for most people to earn a living but we would get by, but the people sucking the life out of our country in quest to be a filty rich as they can wouldn't be any better off than the rest of us.

Liberals actually believe they have done the rich a favor of some sort by taking a smaller amount in tax revenue from them,, even thought it is still disproportionately more. Most people don't even pay federal income tax. tsk tsk

They feel like it is their money. They feel entitled.

Obama is their leader, and he often talks about the Loss of Revenue as if it was his to begin with and they won't give it back.

It's hard to understand the Conservative love affair with "powerful" people. And it's these same powerful people that need government backing in almost everything they do. From protection of their property to helping them with research and development to providing them with a market to sell their "products" (a great deal of which..was created on the public dime), it seems that the Conservative machine props up these "Captains of Industry" and shovels taxpayer money their way. It's like reverse communism (Well..its Fascism..lets not mince words) and the Conservatives just love doing it. It goes against the interests of the Average Joe too. The Financial Industry gets in trouble? Boehner is crying his eyes out for TARP. Silverado savings and loan? Heck..Bush happily handed over some tax money. Bond market went kaboom? There was Reagan..holding a sack of cash.

Yeppers. And the whole Military Industrial complex, Ol' Eisenhower warned about is in full play today..with 2 full blown wars.

Gotta love Conservatives. Selling out the store..and the little guy..to make the Elites obscenely rich.

Bloody good job boys..bloody good job.

Forum List

Back