Walkers Speech was very good, and very clear. Let the layoffs begin.

This issue is much like the Illegal immigration issue... The longer the Senators let people think about what’s going on the more people will learn. The more people that become educated about what’s happening the less support the Dems and Unions will have.

Opinions are on the side of Democrats and unions. There goes your theory.

Hint: this has NOTHING to do with group bargaining being done away with, nothing...

Hint: it has everything to do with collective bargaining being done away with. The unions already agreed to the cuts proposed b y Walker. He refuses to play ball. It's all or nothing for Walker. Obviously, union busting is his main goal.

Show me, I fucking dare you... Show me where it ends collective bargaining... B r i n g i t.

How funny is it, that a damn GOVERMENT EMPLOYEE has to have a UNION fight for them against the very damn gravy train they WORK FOR.

but don't forget folks, they want to tell you it's UNION BUSTING.:lol::eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

It was just a question to see where you stand on the issue as I have not seen anything from you, not saying you have not been vocal.

It is a monopoly because the employee has no choice to leave or join. SO the entire issue is about giving that freedom to the employees, nothing more, NOTHING MORE...

You can lie to yourself all you like, but this incident in Wisconsin is about getting rid of the Unions or at the very least all of their power. It has nothing to do with giving employees more freedom, it has nothing to do with the budget. These are all smokescreens and diversions to take away from the bigger issue, which is the existence of Unions.

So you can yell in all caps all you wish that it has nothing to do with getting rid of Unions. However, the Unions have already offered many concessions, none of which Governor Walker is willing to accept because he is part of the group who wishes to get rid of Unions. And if Governor Walker supposedly cared about employee freedoms, he wouldn't of made an exemption for Police and Fire.

As stupid as the OP is, he did get one thing right. The 14 Dems did walk out because of special interests - the special interests who lined the pockets of Walker, that is. Koch Bros anyone?

BTW, if you silly cons think Wisconsin voters are happy with Walker, you have another thing coming. Walker is losing support big time. I suspect that as soon as it's legally possible, a recall campaign will be started against him.

You're dumb... end of story.

You're a fucking cock-gobbler. End of story...until you gobble the next cock. PUSSY

And if I like dick why is that a bad thing, you hate gays or somethin?

Now, you're still dumb, and a bigot.

Unless one of the runaways walks into the Capitol in the next 5 minutes, it sounds to me like the pink slips go out first thing in the morning.

It is a shame that 14 overtly corrupt politicians have put the lives and livelihoods of every public employee, as well as their families, in queue BEHIND the special interests that grease their palms. Shame on each of them!

They deserve the fates they have chosen.

So the Public Workers move from productive jobs to vacation time and unemployment checks. They will get what they deserve for 52 weeks or more.

And for many, 52 weeks later they will for the first time in their life think like a conservative. All of a sudden a Budget will become the most important thing in their life.

Intellectual people will never think like a Retard.

This issue is much like the Illegal immigration issue... The longer the Senators let people think about what’s going on the more people will learn. The more people that become educated about what’s happening the less support the Dems and Unions will have.

Hint: this has NOTHING to do with group bargaining being done away with, nothing...

Hint: it has everything to do with collective bargaining being done away with. The unions already agreed to the cuts proposed b y Walker. He refuses to play ball. It's all or nothing for Walker. Obviously, union busting is his main goal.

Show me, I fucking dare you... Show me where it ends collective bargaining... B r i n g i t.

Boy, you're even dumber than I thought. Walker's plan ends collective bargaining for public unions. That fact is indisputable.

I don't think it's over at all. Where did I say that?

I think the fight for collective bargaining is over, but I've been around unions enough to know they will not simply throw up their hands and say "oh well."

They will fight like hell, but this war was lost before the Dems fled the State.

Why do you think they fled the State?

You said the war was over. This is not the war, in fact it is only a battle in the war.

Oh great.

Another semantics/grammar nerd.

"The union has lost the battle."

Feel better now?

It was just a question to see where you stand on the issue as I have not seen anything from you, not saying you have not been vocal.

It is a monopoly because the employee has no choice to leave or join. SO the entire issue is about giving that freedom to the employees, nothing more, NOTHING MORE...

You can lie to yourself all you like, but this incident in Wisconsin is about getting rid of the Unions or at the very least all of their power. It has nothing to do with giving employees more freedom, it has nothing to do with the budget. These are all smokescreens and diversions to take away from the bigger issue, which is the existence of Unions.

So, I'll just assume you have not read, heard or understood the words I said as you can't repeat them.

To you it's all about busting Unions, as if an employee having the option to not join immediately dissolves that Union... Making us all wonder how Unions managed to work in a privet sector.

You want a link for an opinion?

Google is your friend.

i want a link showing these guys are corrupt for leaving.
I want a link showing that special interests are the reason they walked out.

Nobody seems to be able to.

As stupid as the OP is, he did get one thing right. The 14 Dems did walk out because of special interests - the special interests who lined the pockets of Walker, that is. Koch Bros anyone?

BTW, if you silly cons think Wisconsin voters are happy with Walker, you have another thing coming. Walker is losing support big time. I suspect that as soon as it's legally possible, a recall campaign will be started against him.
LMAO!.......He's never even met the Koch brothers, Dufus........And the lefty loons have been desperately trying to link even one dollar exchanging hands between the two entities........chirp, chirp, chirp.

And, he's doing exactly what he promised he'd do during the campign. That's why he was voted in........Losing support?...........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Boy, you're even dumber than I thought. Walker's plan ends collective bargaining for public unions. That fact is indisputable.

Link or go to some gay bashing hate rally you fuk.

Shorter Walker:

Come back or we screw the teachers.

Gotta love Republicans...extortionists until the end.

Someone should study up on why Jimmy Carter and The Democrats ended collective bargaining for federal employees... I'm feeling a sense of Democrat/Obama hypocrisy on this issue...:lol:

Link or go to some gay bashing hate rally you fuk.

Go fuck yourself...or go fuck yourself, you ignorant, whiny little PUSSY.

Let me help you...

Collective bargaining - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or http://www.investorwords.com/941/collective_bargaining.html

Find for me where is says collective bargaining is only when a Union has a monopoly to force it's members to join. Then find for me where without forced collective bargaining a Union is dissolved.

WROOOOOOOONG!........It ends collective bargaining for benefits and pensions. Bargaining for pay will still be on the table.

Whch is absolutely the right thing to do. It's the 70% above private sector on average that is killing states economies. It's no longer sustainable......And, like California is facing, those pensions are not going to be available upon retirement. The money will not be there.

Seriously, would you damn lib's educate yourselves before bloviating some BS Ed Shultz talking points that are designed to totally mislead?

How funny is it, that a damn GOVERMENT EMPLOYEE has to have a UNION fight for them against the very damn gravy train they WORK FOR.

but don't forget folks, they want to tell you it's UNION BUSTING.:lol::eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

It is always that way, regardless of unions or individuals. So what is funny, is you don't understand this very basic fact of life. It tells me you always take it up your ass, and suck a lot of boss cock where ever you have worked. Jus saying dude,,,,,,,,:lol:

It is always that way, regardless of unions or individuals. So what is funny, is you don't understand this very basic fact of life. It tells me you always take it up your ass, and suck a lot of boss cock where ever you have worked. Jus saying dude,,,,,,,,:lol:

very pathetic, but nothing new for a braindead vulgar lefty. you all have nothing else.

Last edited:
So in the last 20 posts, we've gone from a good discussion, to grammar and semantics, to gay slams.

That is the chronology of losing, right there!

EPIC THREAD!!!!

Now quick.....someone bring up Hitler and we can all move on.

Forum List

Back