#WalkAway Movement Gains Momentum as People Leave the Democrat Party in Droves

How should people exit the Democratic plantation?

• Walk

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Dear god, get out as fast as you can

Votes: 42 91.3%

• Total voters
You have stated your conspiracy theory wuite clearly. If I have misrepresented anything, point it out and I will check it out.

I have been quoting your exact words you know.
I've already pointed it out, and repeatedly, you phony.HAHA HA. Democrats think they can hide from the truth by talking in circles and riddles.

And where are you going to check out your misstatements ? From 2016 Obama officials ? Oh man, you are lost.

And your cute new talking point word "conspiracy theory" is just another JOKE, just like the way you fools throw around the words "White Supremacist", "Islamaphobe", "xenophobe", and whatever other dopey words you invent to create your own brand of reality, hoping to suck stupid people into voting for you.. Well you do get some, but obviously not enough.

upload_2018-7-29_21-1-50.png

Bull shit. Trump's rating is higher than 0bama's was at the same point in his presidency. Put your empty head back in the sand, it matters not what lies you tell yourself.

1) No, it isn't.

images

2) Okay, at this point in the Obama presidency, we were still struggling through the worst recession in 80 years and an unresolved war, and he still got higher ratings than the Orange Shitgibbon did in an overtly racist country. That's pretty impressive.

Photoshop? Good work.

protectionist, post: 20472101
As for you general, I don't believe any general who was working under the Obama command. If he was worth anything, he would have been fired like the long list of other generals that Obama fired, because they wouldn't lie for him. (like you're doing now)

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that Maj. Gen. Jay Silveria, deputy commander of U.S. Air Forces Central Command lied about the 2016 air strike outside of Fallujah.

You not believing what Major General Jay Silveria told the associated Press about the massive Fallujah Air Strike against ISIS is not evidence of anything. If you think all the higher ranked officers that served under Obama are liars unless they admit there were only 12 pinprick air strikes during Obama's final 2 1/2 years in office as your imaginary lower rank and file buddies allegedly told you, then you are just plain nucking futz.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that Maj. Gen. Jay Silveria, deputy commander of U.S. Air Forces Central Command lied about the 2016 air strike outside of Fallujah.

You not believing what Major General Jay Silveria told the associated Press about the massive Fallujah Air Strike against ISIS is not evidence of anything. If you think all the higher ranked officers that served under Obama are liars unless they admit there were only 12 pinprick air strikes during Obama's final 2 1/2 years in office as your imaginary lower rank and file buddies allegedly told you, then you are just plain nucking futz.
I didn't say there were only 12 pinprick airstrikes, I said there might have been only that many. I'll say now there might have been less. Whatever there were, they allowed ISIS to travel on the open desert roads unattacked enough, that they reconquered Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul, etc, - cities that thousands of US soldiers sacrificed their lives to liberate a few years earlier. Those convoys traveled long distances without any problem at all. That's how the cities got to be unliberated.

This is the proof sticking out like a sore thumb. This is how it is when you talk to liberal loonies. They are brainwashed into believing the most idiotic things, and then will swear by them. It's just like how the say illegal aliens don't vote. Oh why ? Because they're so law-abiding ?

I notice how liberals are always flashing the "evidence" card, but what is their standard for this evidence they so demand ? They never say. Doesn't matter though. Intelligent people, not brainwashed by liberal media know how to assess these things just like I said right here.

And if you think for a split second that Obama's generals are going to say anything but what he wants (and orders) them to say, YOU are nuts, and very stupid as well.

So what do YOU have Mr Evidence ? Got any evidence that Silveria told the truth ?

So what do YOU have Mr Evidence ? Got any evidence that Silveria told the truth ?

I have an active duty US Air Force Lt General putting his reputation on the line telling the AP that a monstrous airstrike took place in July 2016 as panicked ISiS fighters tried to escape from Fallujah.

Not one person on planet Earth is on record stating in their very own professional name that this airstrike never happened.

Not one.

And ISIS was in fact driven out of Fallujah by the end of June 2016. They had to leave for some reason. Do you think The US coalition’s liberation of Fallujah by July 2016 is also a big Obama lie as well?

You are a lying knucklehead hiding behind a screen name demanding that the airstrike never happened and that the entire US military chain of command and the government of Iraq are all lying for Obama a nd have kept this hoax intact for two years.

Do you realize how stupid your words confirm that you truly are?

Last edited:
I didn't say there were only 12 pinprick airstrikes, I said there might have been only that many. I'll say now there might have been less. Whatever there were, they allowed ISIS to travel on the open desert roads unattacked enough, that they reconquered Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul, etc, -

I already told you that you are lying. Fallujah and Mosul were not attacked via open desert road heavily armored convoys. Al Qaeda members slipped into Fallujah in small numbers joining the local Sunnis in the civil war between Iraq’s Sunnis and Maliki’s Shiite Government and Military. When the Fallujah Sunnis forced Maliki’s troops to withdraw, ISIS turned on their hosts and began imposing their reign of terror.

Mosul went much the same way. Mosul was infiltrated with ISIS sympathizers prior to the attack by ISIS and fall of the city.

The convoy photos you have dug up are after the fall of Mosul.

Your timeline is bullshit and just more uneducated lies.

I have an active duty US Air Force Lt General putting his reputation on the line telling the AP that a monstrous airstrike took place in July 2016 as panicked ISiS fighters tried to escape from Fallujah.

Not one person on planet Earth is on record stating in their very own professional name that this airstrike never happened.

Not one. And ISIS was in fact driven out of Fallujah by the end of June 2016. They had to leave for some reason. Do you think The US coalition’s liberation of Fallujah by July 2016 is also a big Obama lie as well?

You are a lying knucklehead hiding behind a screen name demanding that the airstrike never happened and that the entire US military chain of command and the government of Iraq are all lying for Obama a nd have kept this hoax intact for two years.

Do you realize how stupid your words confirm that you truly are?
"escape FROM Fallujah" ? In 2016 ? Do you realize what you just said ?

EARTH TO NFBW: In 2016, Obama was still president, and ISIS had been raising havoc all over Iraq for 2-3 YEARS. "Years" ? If Trump had been president, ISIS convoys would have been obliterated long before they could ever ever traveled as far as Fallujah. Or Tikrit. Or Ramadi. Or Mosul. They would not have lasted 2 WEEKS.

The whole reason why ISIS was EVER IN these cities, is because they traveled hundreds of miles on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes) and WERE NOT hit by airstrikes, or they wouldn't have ever been in those cities. They wouldn't have gotten 10 miles. DUH!

Is this finally beginning to focus for you ? Obama ALLOWED the convoys to travel. He had to have colluded with al Baghdadi. WOW. Get it ?

I already told you that you are lying. Fallujah and Mosul were not attacked via open desert road heavily armored convoys. Al Qaeda members slipped into Fallujah in small numbers joining the local Sunnis in the civil war between Iraq’s Sunnis and Maliki’s Shiite Government and Military. When the Fallujah Sunnis forced Maliki’s troops to withdraw, ISIS turned on their hosts and began imposing their reign of terror.

Mosul went much the same way. Mosul was infiltrated with ISIS sympathizers prior to the attack by ISIS and fall of the city.

The convoy photos you have dug up are after the fall of Mosul.

Your timeline is bullshit and just more uneducated lies.
Nice portrayl of events - handcrafted by Obama and his DOD, and shoveled straight to you by CNN-MSNBC. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

EARTH TO NFBW: The picture of the convoys (and videos of them) were shown on MSM nightly news shows, in 2014. Everybody saw them. Get a brain.

protectionist, post: 20479079
Is this finally beginning to focus for you ? Obama ALLOWED the convoys to travel. He had to have colluded with al Baghdadi. WOW. Get it ?

You are a liar. Mosul and Fallujah were not under attack from massive militarized convoys attacking on open roads from the desert in Syria.

That’s why you can’t provide photos of convoys with a date and location that would demonstrate an ISIS wide open attack on Fallujah and Mosul prior to ISIS seizing control of those two cities.

Obama could not have ‘allowed’ something to happen that never happened.

It happened only in your lying mind.

Last edited:
protectionist, post: 20479114
EARTH TO NFBW: The picture of the convoys (and videos of them) were shown on MSM nightly news shows, in 2014. Everybody saw them. Get a brain.

Not during an ISIS assault to take control of Fallujah or Mosul. Keep lying. If you aren’t lying you’d have nothing to say.

Show me a picture of an ISiS wide open convoy assault on Fallujah. The first city in Iraq to fall. Pictures mean nothing without a date and location.

protectionist, post: 20479114
Nice portrayl of events - handcrafted by Obama and his DOD, and shoveled straight to you by CNN-MSNBC.

You just said the wide open convoy assault to take over Iraq were shown on MSM and CNN.

Now you say CNN was shoveling Obama’s propaganda that there was no assault by wide open convoy into Iraq that the US Navy and USAF could have stopped.

Liars always end up losing track of their lies.

You are a liar. Mosul and Fallujah were not under attack from massive militarized convoys attacking on open roads from the desert in Syria.

That’s why you can’t provide photos of convoys with a date and location that would demonstrate an ISIS wide open attack on Fallujah and Mosul prior to ISIS seizing control of those two cities.

Obama could not have ‘allowed’ something to happen that never happened.

It happened only in your lying mind.
Speaking of "minds", Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.
th

Duse, give it up. ISIS convoys traveled and traveled and traveled all over the place. We all saw them on TV. And how could this happen, when the POTUS was in charge of the world's mightiest military ?

Very simple. Obama CHOSE TO ALLOW IT. Few things could be more easy to deduce. It's a slam dunk. Better get that chess set.

McCain Calls Obama's 'Pinprick' Iraq Strikes 'Meaningless' and 'Almost Worse Than Nothing'

Not only did UD pilots have orders (from Obama) to leave ISIS convoys alone, they consistently SUPPLIED ISIS with weapons and equipment. This was kept hidden by Obama-freiendly liberal news media, but the information managed to leak out eventually.

Report: US Pilots in Syria Ordered to Ignore ISIS Oil Convoys

Not during an ISIS assault to take control of Fallujah or Mosul. Keep lying. If you aren’t lying you’d have nothing to say.

Show me a picture of an ISiS wide open convoy assault on Fallujah. The first city in Iraq to fall. Pictures mean nothing without a date and location.
You are now using Fallujah isolationing, as a means of DODGING the greater POINT here. That over the course of time (2 years or more), Obama ordered US pilots to leave ISIS alone. (and even supplied them) Collusion with al Baghdadi.

Report: US Pilots in Syria Ordered to Ignore ISIS Oil Convoys

Nice portrayl of events - handcrafted by Obama and his DOD, and shoveled straight to you by CNN-MSNBC. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

Guess you will have to toss Fox News into a propaganda mouthpiece for Obama.

US, Iraqi strikes kill at least 250 ISIS fighters in Iraq convoys
video
Major airstrike on ISIS convoy kills at least 250 militants

US, Iraqi strikes kill at least 250 ISIS fighters in Iraq convoys

You are such a loser. When you start lying you need to be able to cover all the easily googled based.

Do you still claim the above airstrike never happened?

You just said the wide open convoy assault to take over Iraq were shown on MSM and CNN.

Now you say CNN was shoveling Obama’s propaganda that there was no assault by wide open convoy into Iraq that the US Navy and USAF could have stopped.

Liars always end up losing track of their lies.
You lost control of the words. I did not say >> "CNN was shoveling Obama’s propaganda that there was no assault by wide open convoy into Iraq that the US Navy and USAF could have stopped."

YOU SAID THAT.

Do you still claim the above airstrike never happened?
I didn't say it never happened. That's just another example of you, in your desperation, putting words in my mouth. YOU know damn well what I've said, and it is irrefutable.

2 YEARS of ISIS convoys, unattacked, and actually supplied by Obama, the traitor, the jihadist, the ISIS commander.

I have no need to be wasting my time, sitting here talking to an idiot. Time for dinner.

You are now using Fallujah isolationing, as a means of DODGING the greater POINT here. That over the course of time (2 years or more), Obama ordered US pilots to leave ISIS alone. (and even supplied them) Collusion with al Baghdadi.

Russia Inside reports???? Huh. Your link comes with a warning ⚠️ don’t open - dangerous site.

What are you trying to do? Are you working for Putin too?

protectionist, post: 20479285
You lost control of the words. I did not say >> "CNN was shoveling Obama’s propaganda that there was no assault by wide open convoy into Iraq that the US Navy and USAF could have stopped."

You said; “Nice portrayl of events - handcrafted by Obama and his DOD, and shoveled straight to you by CNN-MSNBC.”

The ‘nice portrayal of events’ was your response to my explanation that Fallujah has and Mosul were not attacked by wide open convoys from the desert.

You said CNN shoveled that straight to me as Obama DOD HANDCRAFTED lies.

Before that you said CNN showed the convoys attacking Mosul and Fallujah in 2014 in TV all over the place.

So which is it?

I know which one is true and not handcrafted propaganda. I know which one is your lie.

protectionist, post: 20479306
I didn't say it never happened.

Liar. You have stated that the Lt General I cited was lying for Obama.

What was he lying about if now you claim he was telling the truth?

Did the Fox News report burn your lying lips?

protectionist, post: 20479306
2 YEARS of ISIS convoys, unattacked and actually supplied by Obama, the traitor, the jihadist, the ISIS commander.

But you damned pathetic fool... in reality ISIS convoys and other targets were attacked 14,0000 times. That’s why the Lt General describing the Fallujah airstrikes told us that PRIOR TO THAT strike... ISiS learned NOT to mass together in vehicles. Or did you miss that detail - now that you say that General was not lying.

Forum List

Back