Wake up at 4 am with headache and nightmare...

Police sponsored? That should tell you something. Check out mental health services.. there will be help available based on income.
Is such a service going to heal my brain aneurysm or the hell the police have put me through for 30+ years? The headaches are from the aneurysm in question. I would have been able to leave my wife and the violence if I had been allowed to work. You understand that Ontario is a police state with $400B of debt for 14M people, right?

Is such a service going to heal my brain aneurysm or the hell the police have put me through for 30+ years? The headaches are from the aneurysm in question. I would have been able to leave my wife and the violence if I had been allowed to work. You understand that Ontario is a police state with $400B of debt for 14M people, right?
I think you are fixated on being a victim. Ontario isn't a police state.

Is your aneurysm inoperable?

You are extremely passive aggressive.

I think you are fixated on being a victim. Ontario isn't a police state.

Is your aneurysm inoperable?

You are extremely passive aggressive.
You haven't lived my life in this corrupt, yes, police state.. The details are known and shared. It is up to your government to decide what system it will support. Why you deny the reality is beyind me. Go look at the municipality property tax allocation, the young, the. poor and destitute are paying the steepest price for this police state. Uktimately the economy will be sacrificed,.$400B of debt for 14M in a province is not by accident.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back