wake up america, a vote for Biden is a vote for president Kamala

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not much. I sure wish I could just vote third party, as I used to before Escalator Day.

But since the alternative is a manipulated, alternate universe-based socio-political-pseudoreligious cult led by the most obvious juvenile celebrity con man the country has ever seen, I have no choice but to vote against it.

What an awful goddamn choice. Again.

Last edited:
do you really want that ignorant loon to be your president?
The media have terrified many Americans into believing that a Trump win would be the "end of democracy in this nation."

So they figure that it is worth it to have the Honorable Kamala D. Harris as the 47th president of the United States of America.

Just to clarify a vote for Biden or harris isn't a vote for Biden or harris. It's a vote for those that tell them what to do.

Those two morons aren't fit to manage a mcdonalds. There is absolutely no way in hell either one them actually makes any decisions at all. They say, do and sign what they are told to. To think one of both of them runs an entire country? No way.

I don't know if it's Obama or Clinton or someone else. But I can certainly say ultimately people like the world economic forum are behind our countries problems to some degree.

Better her than Putin.

At least Putin love his country and he stands by his countries morals, values, pride and standards. He fights to keep his country the way that made them what they are.

Even Hitler is better than the current administration. While he may have done terrible awful things, at least he loved his country and as misguided and evil as his leadership was he still did everything for his country.

Right or wrong those men still loved their countries and fought for them.

The current administration does not love America or Americans at all and everything they do undermines our nation, weakens it and seems to destroy everything that got us to this point.

At least Putin love his country and he stands by his countries morals, values, pride and standards. He fights to keep his country the way that made them what they are.

Even Hitler is better than the current administration. While he may have done terrible awful things, at least he loved his country and as misguided and evil as his leadership was he still did everything for his country.

Right or wrong those men still loved their countries and fought for them.

The current administration does not love America or Americans at all and everything they do undermines our nation, weakens it and seems to destroy everything that got us to this point.
There it is! The MAGA-Putin party, verified. A returning union Civil War soldier wrote in his diary. "I love my country but I`ll be damned if I'll ever love another one"
Can a country love you back?

Who is Trump's VP? We don't even know.

Could it be like Reagan's pick? Head of the CIA Bush who got the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the election? Is that what's happening in Gaza? I can't wait to hear who Trump picks. This team will become the new King and First in Line to succeed Trump. I'm scared.

No, not much. I sure wish I could just vote third party, as I used to before Escalator Day.

But since the alternative is a manipulated, alternate universe-based socio-political-pseudoreligious cult led by the most obvious juvenile celebrity con man the country has ever seen, I have no choice but to vote against it.

Look at it as necessary. It will have a huge affect on MAGA if you don't vote for dear leader. You will be thanked by millions.

As opposed to a useless orange bag O' shit? Not really. But those are the options. :dunno:

Biden and the Federal Reserve are fixing inflation. Inflation a lot of Republicans say Trump helped cause while he was president.

Joe's

Top Accomplishments
  • Lowering Costs of Families' Everyday Expenses.
  • More People Are Working Than At Any Point in American History.
  • Making More in America.
  • Rescued the Economy and Changed the Course of the Pandemic.
  • Rebuilding our Infrastructure.
The Inflation Reduction Act is a historic legislative achievement that lowers costs for families, combats the climate crisis, reduces the deficit, and finally makes the largest corporations pay their fair share. For the first time, Medicare is able to negotiate the price of certain high-cost drugs, a month’s supply of insulin for seniors is capped at $35, Medicare beneficiaries pay $0 out of pocket for recommended adult vaccines, and seniors’ out of pocket expenses at the pharmacy will be capped at $2,000 a year. And thanks to the President’s actions, including a historic release from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, gas prices are down more than $1.60 from their summer 2022 peak.

Oh and

After decades of opposition, President Biden enacted a law that finally takes on Big Pharma and gives Medicare the power to negotiate drug prices. President Biden's Inflation Reduction Act will save millions of seniors money on some of the costliest prescription drugs on the market.

Look on the bright side. . . if the logic of the OP, is that in all likelihood, a vote for Biden equals a vote for Kamala, let's be honest. . . a vote for Trump, is probably a good percentage chance a vote for HIS veep as well. . . whomever that might be.

At no other time in history, has the number two on the ticket been so important in the race, and I think we should all give this a little more attention. Maybe pay some more mind to the Veep debate?

Major differences Democracks and Trump. Conservatives want Trump. Leftists don't want Trump, and are ashamed of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back