Wait. So the DNC "server" was handed to the FBI after all?

What do you know. Reading things on USMB don't make them true.
You guys (in the right-wing) have been repeatedly stating that some server in the DNC was never given to the FBI, but here's this, from today's Daily Beast:

Were you guys too stupid to realize not only that there were more than one "server", but that they were all given to the FBI?

Trumpā€™s ā€˜Missing DNC Serverā€™ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server

You dumbass...

HILLARY'S server with the 30.000 EMAILS was never recovered. Do you understand that the issue from the beginning was HILLARY's private server. The DNC server only became important when it was "hacked". Other than extreme carelessness and irresponsibility, there was no wrongdoing in that.

Because they were her private emails . She didnā€™t have to turn those over .

And ask yourself , would you turn over that shit to the leaky FBI?

Bull shit. She chose to mix her business and personal e-mails. No one forced her to do that.

You'd suddenly get that if it were a Republican

There are many stories of pols using personal email for business . Comey himself ! You can say Trumps phone should be public property because he tweets prez business .

Hillary was ordered to turn over X. And she did .

1) They didn't set up home servers

2) They didn't auto-forward their mail, meaning sending secret and top secret information to their home servers.

You know this, Timmy. Stop being a dumb ass.

But yes, if they intermingled personal and business e-mails, they gave up their right to privacy on that account. They are government employees and it was a direct violation of their employment agreement if not downright illegal.

And I'm not like you Timmy, my standard applies to both parties. If a Republican did that improperly, nail them.

But no one is accused of doing what Hillary did

Actually while Secretary of State, both Powell and Rice did it as well.

You guys (in the right-wing) have been repeatedly stating that some server in the DNC was never given to the FBI, but here's this, from today's Daily Beast:

The ā€œserverā€ Trump is obsessed with is actually 140 servers, most of them cloud-based, which the DNC was forced to decommission in June of 2016 while trying to rid its network of the Russian GRU officers working to help Trump win the election, according to the figures in the DNCā€™s civil lawsuit against Russia and the Trump campaign. Another 180 desktop and laptop computers were also swapped out as the DNC raced to get the organization back on its feet and free of Putinā€™s surveillance.

Were you guys too stupid to realize not only that there were more than one "server", but that they were all given to the FBI?

You dumbass...

HILLARY'S server with the 30.000 EMAILS was never recovered. Do you understand that the issue from the beginning was HILLARY's private server. The DNC server only became important when it was "hacked". Other than extreme carelessness and irresponsibility, there was no wrongdoing in that.
What do you think her emails said?

Her daughter's wedding plans?

The ā€œserverā€ Trump is obsessed with is actually 140 servers, most of them cloud-based, which the DNC was forced to decommission in June of 2016 while trying to rid its network of the Russian GRU officers working to help Trump win the election, according to the figures in the DNCā€™s civil lawsuit against Russia and the Trump campaign. Another 180 desktop and laptop computers were also swapped out as the DNC raced to get the organization back on its feet and free of Putinā€™s surveillance.

Since when FBI started sharing its secrets with Daily Beast?

If it was during the Jim Comey years anything is possible.

You dumbass...

What do you think her emails said?

Her daughter's wedding plans?

It said, "Dear Debbie, thanks for the questions to the debate. I'll take care of you when this thing is over".

From you link:
My B/U
At that same hearing, Comey complained that the DNC didnā€™t give the FBI direct access to the DNCā€™s servers.
All the FBI got was the work product of a third party. And Crowd Strike must not have been very good, because the Russians were back in the DNC computers as late as Sep that same year.

You dumbass...

Bull shit. She chose to mix her business and personal e-mails. No one forced her to do that.

There are many stories of pols using personal email for business . Comey himself ! You can say Trumps phone should be public property because he tweets prez business .

2) They didn't auto-forward their mail, meaning sending secret and top secret information to their home servers.

But yes, if they intermingled personal and business e-mails, they gave up their right to privacy on that account. They are government employees and it was a direct violation of their employment agreement if not downright illegal.

And I'm not like you Timmy, my standard applies to both parties. If a Republican did that improperly, nail them.

That's just a lie, Dildo. Read my post again. Focus on the red, I already explained it to you. If you're going to respond to a post, read it. Don't raise a point that was addressed in the quote, moron. Neither Rice nor Powell were ever accused of setting up servers or auto-forwarding e-mails containing secret and top secret information

That's just a lie, Dildo. Read my post again. Focus on the red, I already explained it to you. If you're going to respond to a post, read it. Don't raise a point that was addressed in the quote, moron. Neither Rice nor Powell were ever accused of setting up servers or auto-forwarding e-mails containing secret and top secret information

Powell admitted to it in 2016 when all the flap about Clinton using private email was brought up on campaign. I do not know how to link using phone but a simple Google search pulled it up quickly.

Powell admitted to it in 2016 when all the flap about Clinton using private email was brought up on campaign. I do not know how to link using phone but a simple Google search pulled it up quickly.

Powell admitted to it in 2016

He admitted to using a non-government email to send classified info? Link?

As I said do not know how to link using phone.

You dumbass...

Learn the difference between email and an email server before saying more stupid stuff....dumbass.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

As I said do not know how to link using phone.

You may benefit from post #56 too,

WikiLeaksā€™ CIA dump makes the Russian hacking story even murkier...

You dumbass...

Yeah....and hillary only had one phone.

You dumbass...

Debunked long ago.
They weren't sending classified material.

Forum List

Back