After Seeing The Jump In Trump’s Poll Numbers, Biden Orders FBI To Raid His House Too

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
After Seeing The Jump In Trump’s Poll Numbers, Biden Orders FBI To Raid His House Too
POLITICS· Aug 19, 2022 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — According to sources close to the Biden Administration, President Biden responded to seeing Trump's jump in poll numbers by ordering the FBI to raid his house too.
These orders come at a time when Biden's approval rating has reached record lows, due to 20 consecutive months of unfortunate disasters that allegedly had nothing to do with Biden or his policies, but were the fault of everyone else, especially Trump.

"Hey, FBI guys, I could use some of those higher poll numbers," wrote President Biden on a piece of paper before shoving it under the basement door in hopes that one of his handlers on the outside would deliver it to an FBI guy. "P.S., I could use another diaper change right about now."
At publishing time, Biden had instructed — via letters shoved under the door — that groundskeepers plant a few palm trees in the Rose Garden and that everyone call The White House by its new name, Mar-a-Lago, D.C.

FBI agents Scoulder and Mully hold a press conference where they reveal the incriminating evidence found in Trump's safe. This raid was definitely justified.

Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — According to sources close to the Biden Administration, President Biden responded to seeing Trump's jump in poll numbers by ordering the FBI to raid his house too.
These orders come at a time when Biden's approval rating has reached record lows, due to 20 consecutive months of unfortunate disasters that allegedly had nothing to do with Biden or his policies, but were the fault of everyone else, especially Trump.

"Hey, FBI guys, I could use some of those higher poll numbers," wrote President Biden on a piece of paper before shoving it under the basement door in hopes that one of his handlers on the outside would deliver it to an FBI guy. "P.S., I could use another diaper change right about now."
At publishing time, Biden had instructed — via letters shoved under the door — that groundskeepers plant a few palm trees in the Rose Garden and that everyone call The White House by its new name, Mar-a-Lago, D.C.

FBI agents Scoulder and Mully hold a press conference where they reveal the incriminating evidence found in Trump's safe. This raid was definitely justified.

CLEVER MOVE----and you thought he is demented

Article Image

Biden didn't but the FBI did, and they wouldn't have done it if they weren't confident that the political momentum was playing against Trump at the time.

And now, behold, it still is!

Article Image

Sounds to me you are trying to cover for this mindless tweek. But you will just make yourself look to stupid to be ignorant.

Article Image

[QUOTE="Weatherman2020, post: 302...E TRUTH IS BIDEN COULD ORDER A PIZZA [/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back