Wait didn’t Warren say that her parents eloped because of disapproval of NA ancestry?

Oh isn't it.

In the phrase "40 to 70 years" the minimum quantity is "40".

He's saying ages 40 to 70 are the childbearing years.

Tell me with a straight face that you've never heard of anyone under 40 having a child.

As I said --- absurd.

Really? This degree of reality-suspension just to try to score partisan hack points on a message board? Really?

No

what's absurd is you claiming a 'generation' is 20 years.

At what age do humans start reproducing? Hm?

Just take a wild guess.

And here's a hint --- how many women do you know giving birth between ages 40 and 70?

Here's another hint:

>> At 23, I was still in college, partying on Tuesday nights and flitting in and out of classes during the day. What were you doing? Even if you had a child, you definitely didn't have a grandchild, like 23-year-old Rifca Stanescu of Romania, who is said to be the world's youngest grandmother. Although, according to Wikipedia, the youngest grandmother was 17-year-old Mum-Zi of Nigeria.) << - Parenting
It's a shame you missed this but at some point maybe your parents should have had that talk about the "birds and bees". I'm afraid there's no stork involved.

Here's a hint

some don't get married til middle age or later, few only have one child.

you want to use teenagers as mothers?

Fine.

here's a list of mothers giving birth into their 50s

15 World’s Oldest Mothers. Story of the Oldest Woman to Give Birth

Once AGAIN ---- in the phrase "40 to 70" ---- what is the minimum number??

Use Googles if you have to.

Doesn't apply any more than your supposition that a generation is 20 years.

No

Just take a wild guess.

And here's a hint --- how many women do you know giving birth between ages 40 and 70?

Here's another hint:

>> At 23, I was still in college, partying on Tuesday nights and flitting in and out of classes during the day. What were you doing? Even if you had a child, you definitely didn't have a grandchild, like 23-year-old Rifca Stanescu of Romania, who is said to be the world's youngest grandmother. Although, according to Wikipedia, the youngest grandmother was 17-year-old Mum-Zi of Nigeria.) << - Parenting
It's a shame you missed this but at some point maybe your parents should have had that talk about the "birds and bees". I'm afraid there's no stork involved.

Here's a hint

Fine.

Pogo (The bitch) runs when asked for specifics. She'll just parse words and sentences and pretend it actually means something.

In other words recipes FROM 5 Indian tribes. Not some white wanna be .

Correct.

Just as if I gave you a recipe for jalfreezi curry it doesn't mean I've even been near India.
A white woman does NOT have recipes from the 5 tribes.

Why the fuck not?
What, you think there are "racial secrets"?

That's weird bruh.
Oklahoma is a landlocked area...where on earth would the Cherokee be getting the crab for crab meat omelets?

You must not read at all.

The traditional Cherokee homeland is absolutely NOT "Oklahoma". I already told you this and you ignored it.

However here, roughly 400 miles from the ocean, I can get crab ... scallops... shrimp... all kinds of fish... whenever I want. Some of it even comes from China though I avoid that.

Amazing innit?
Oh geez pogo, you can’t actually be trying that. The closest to the sea they’ve been is the western Carolinas. Which is only like a half a day drive...good thing Pocahontas invented refrigeration...and the combustible engine...Sea food goes bad stupid quick, so are you suggesting that they’d spend a 2-3 day journey walking to the shore to set up crab traps, all so they can prepare crab meat omelets?

Just take a wild guess.

Here's another hint:

Here's a hint

Fine.

Pogo (The bitch) runs when asked for specifics. She'll just parse words and sentences and pretend it actually means something.

Or say Judg Kavanaugh is a poophead and that’s why loss warren is an injun. Typical of the USMB pseudo intellectual.

In other words recipes FROM 5 Indian tribes. Not some white wanna be .

Correct.

Just as if I gave you a recipe for jalfreezi curry it doesn't mean I've even been near India.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.
Oklahoma is a landlocked area...where on earth would the Cherokee be getting the crab for crab meat omelets?
Tulsa has a seaport.
Yea it’s called Chorpus Christie

Correct.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.

The traditional Cherokee homeland is absolutely NOT "Oklahoma". I already told you this and you ignored it.

However here, roughly 400 miles from the ocean, I can get crab ... scallops... shrimp... all kinds of fish... whenever I want. Some of it even comes from China though I avoid that.

Amazing innit?
Oh geez pogo, you can’t actually be trying that. The closest to the sea they’ve been is the western Carolinas. Which is only like a half a day drive...good thing Pocahontas invented refrigeration...and the combustible engine...Sea food goes bad stupid quick, so are you suggesting that they’d spend a 2-3 day journey walking to the shore to set up crab traps, all so they can prepare crab meat omelets?

Especially shell fish. Kingdoms have fallen because soldiers ate bad shell fish. She stole that crab omlett shit from another source anyway.

No

Just take a wild guess.

Here's another hint:

Here's a hint

Fine.

Cheeses K. Reist on a Kracker :banghead:

>> Age cohorts give researchers a tool to analyze changes in views over time; they can provide a way to understand how different formative experiences interact with the life-cycle and aging process to shape people’s view of the world. While younger and older adults may differ in their views at a given moment, age cohorts allow researchers to go further and examine how today’s older adults felt about a given issue when they themselves were young, as well as to describe how the trajectory of views might differ across age cohorts.

Generations are one way to group age cohorts. A generation typically refers to groups of people born over a 15-20 year span, such as the Millennial generation, currently the youngest adult generation. << --- Pew Research

Generations_1.png

*DO NOT* sit on this board and try to sell me bullshit when I already know better. Understand?

Just take a wild guess.

Here's another hint:

Here's a hint

Fine.

>> Age cohorts give researchers a tool to analyze changes in views over time; they can provide a way to understand how different formative experiences interact with the life-cycle and aging process to shape people’s view of the world. While younger and older adults may differ in their views at a given moment, age cohorts allow researchers to go further and examine how today’s older adults felt about a given issue when they themselves were young, as well as to describe how the trajectory of views might differ across age cohorts.

Generations are one way to group age cohorts. A generation typically refers to groups of people born over a 15-20 year span, such as the Millennial generation, currently the youngest adult generation. << --- Pew Research

Generations_1.png

*DO NOT* sit on this board and try to sell me bullshit when I already know better. Understand?

So you admit she lied? Still waiting for you to explain the math. All you have offered so far is shit about views changing. You are flailing again.

Correct.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.

Amazing innit?

"Half a day drive" from --- where? Before you answer be advised I know ALL the driving times around here.

I find myself asking the same question for what is it, the third time in three days and that is ---- what's your point here? I brought up absolutely nothing about "crab". YOU did that.

Just take a wild guess.

Here's another hint:

Here's a hint

Fine.

Generations_1.png

pogo, you graph doesn't mean shit in this discussion.

Women from 12 or so, to mid 50s, or so give birth.

there has been discussion that in the last 20 or so years women are waiting til their late 30s to start a family, and are still making babies into their 40s and 50s..

Real shame you think you're oh so intelligent, and yet have a closed mind.

I don't have a chisel, I have no idea how to get something new into your brain.

So, I'm going to stop trying.

And as far as this thread go’s, it’s been proven fact. Elizebeth Warren did say her parents had to elope due to racism against her mom because she was an Indian.

Here's another hint:

Here's a hint

Fine.

Generations_1.png

there has been discussion that in the last 20 or so years women are waiting til their late 30s to start a family, and are still making babies into their 40s and 50s..

You're going to stop because you KNOW YOU WENT DOWN THE WRONG PATH trying to fuck with me with this fucking BULLSHIT about a generation being "40 to 70 years". Never has been, never will be. You have a nice night.

Here's a hint

Fine.

Generations_1.png

You're going to stop because you KNOW YOU WENT DOWN THE WRONG PATH trying to fuck with me with this fucking BULLSHIT about a generation being "40 to 70 years". Never has been, never will be. You have a nice night.

Generations_1.png

:trolls:

Generations_1.png

:trolls:

I'm trying not to

Here's a hint

Fine.

Generations_1.png

No, you lost the plot doofas. Tanto DID say her parents had to marry in secret due to racism so that’s two losses fer ya.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.

Amazing innit?

"Half a day drive" from --- where? Before you answer be advised I know ALL the driving times around here.

I find myself asking the same question for what is it, the third time in three days and that is ---- what's your point here? I brought up absolutely nothing about "crab". YOU did that.
This point counters your claim that one doesn’t have to be a native (insert race/ethnicity) to be able to write a recipe of that culture into a cookbook. Well we’re talking about Warrens contribution, to a cookbook that’s supposed to be coming from actual native Americans, 5 tribes to be specific, non of which Warren can lay any claim too. Further, she included “traditional recipes” from food sources not accessible too the tribe she lays claim too. Finally, the recipes she contributed are plagiarized, and she could easily be sued over the essientially word for word instructions she copied. She didn’t even bother to find an actual NA recipe either, she just took them from NYT, and better homes and gardens. At the time she did this, she was a law school professor, so she’s without excuse if she were to try to plead ignorance to the fact that she was violating copyright law (law degree), and that even though she very slightly changed the wording that it’s still considered plagiarism (as a professor).

Forum List

Back