Wait didn’t Warren say that her parents eloped because of disapproval of NA ancestry?

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...

Hmm...oatmeal soup, crab meat omelets , and herb tomato’s hung in there for 6 generations...those recipes also appear to be plagiarized.

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American?

Yeah.

So?

This just in for the uninitiated ---- that's how bigotry works ... from ignorance. Doesn't matter if it's 1/32nd or any degree at all, doesn't matter if it's even accurate --- just as it doesn't matter if that lynch victim really is guilty. Ignorance isn't interested in rationality.

What's your point here?

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...

warrenivory-600x530.jpg

It's time to fix the lies and vote in the real Indian. They deserve their promised representation.

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American?

Yeah.

So?

This just in for the uninitiated ---- that's how bigotry works ... from ignorance. Doesn't matter if it's 1/32nd or any degree at all, doesn't matter if it's even accurate --- just as it doesn't matter if that lynch victim really is guilty. Ignorance isn't interested in rationality.

What's your point here?

The bigot is you sweet cheeks. That woman has stolen the culture of a people who have been shit on for hundreds of years, she then used that theft to further her career. That is despicable. Were it a repub who had done it you would be screaming your tiny little head off.

You know it, and we know it.

When did she say that?

Methinks you are making shit up.
Read it and weep, son. Might want to give Sakinago a sincere apology.

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.
Sen. Warren: DNA Test Shows I Have Native American Heritage

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?

Her fucking DNA doesn't back up her made up story you silly person. How can you be so blind?

When did she say that?

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?
I gave you the friggin' link, son. I'm not going to read it to you.

In know parents in the 50's that had a fit if their kid wanted to marry someone with italian blood. In small towns, every one knew everyone's family history. I find her story to be very believable.

When did she say that?

Timmy,, to get the percentage they found in her DNA, the get together would have had to have taken place around the time of the first thanksgiving....

if not earlier.

When did she say that?

Her fucking DNA doesn't back up her made up story you silly person. How can you be so blind?
It certainly does.

She claimed her grandmother had Native American heritage & the test proved it.

When did she say that?

Hey doofus . She said she believed it cause her grandma told her so .

Righties want to make it seem that she purposely faked being Indian . When there is no proof of that at all.

Forum List

Back