Waffen SS during WWII

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The Waffen SS during WWII were arguably the best trained and most professional combat soldiers to fight in any modern war. Their field grade and staff officers came from Prussian families who's ancestors had been military men for several generations. ... :cool:

2910160779E82C781F398DD0FBB58A9DF0A204E4

Last edited:
The Waffen SS during WWII were arguably the best trained and most professional combat soldiers to fight in any modern war. Their field grade and staff officers came from Prussian families who's ancestors had been military men for several generations. ... :cool:

2910160779E82C781F398DD0FBB58A9DF0A204E4

I'm not sure where you are going with this but despite some poor design and engineering skills the Germans kicked butt. Their kill rates on the Eastern Front are commendable.

Unfortunately.

I have a parallel between our moderately populated country with a military spread all over the world and the German situation. Us, them, we can not afford casualties (partially because of palpability here) so we need the best equipment and kill ratios. WWII era us and the Soviets had a numerical advantage and could afford to throw Shermans at the Germans in our case and under trained troops in the Russians, though that was partially their own fault.

They also committed some of the worst war crimes so I wouldn't call them 'professional'.

They also committed some of the worst war crimes so I wouldn't call them 'professional'.

I wish I included your point. I'll ad:

Professional to the point they made the current Ukranians want Stalin back?

:)

Apparently they were very good at killing enemy soldiers. Including those that had already surrendered. Google 'waffen ss massacres', the list is impressive.

Apparently they were very good at killing enemy soldiers. Including those that had already surrendered. Google 'waffen ss massacres', the list is impressive.

Absolutely legendary. Some of the "best" at it.

That seems like a poor choice of words.

Brainwashed fanatical racist assholes LOL. Make good soldiers but not as good as they think they are. The liberals will always rise up in the end and wipe them out. And the Russians mainly LOL

Even the great Gen. Patton at the end of the war, found the German people to be a cultured and honorable people, and said, "We have defeated the wrong enemy". Meaning the Allies should have fought along side the German's to rid Europe of the commie Russians, ie. the Bolshevik jews. ..... :cool:

Even the great Gen. Patton at the end of the war, found the German people to be a cultured and honorable people, and said, "We have defeated the wrong enemy". Meaning the Allies should have fought along side the German's to rid Europe of the commie Russians, ie. the Bolshevik jews. ..... :cool:
This is in the military forum.

There is no need for accusations and name calling. .... :eusa_naughty:

The German 88mm was the most feared artillery piece on the battle field.

Originally, it was used as a flak gun to shoot at high altitude airplanes and bombers. But later was adopted by the Werhmact for use against enemy tanks and other tracked vehicles.

The 88's flat trajectory and large shell was deadly accurate and could easily penetrate the armor of any Allied tank. .... :cool:

rsyawpz8ffu11.gif

Forum List

Back