Wacky Roy Moore's Jewish lawyer voted for Doug Jones, raised money for his campaign

Just goes to demonstrate once again that you should never trust a lawyer.

Everyone hates lawyers. Right up until they need one.

I dont hate lawyers, I just know them for the amoral cretins that they really are. In fact I have hired several in the past, but it was never what was best for me that they were concerned about, but their record for wins or the corporation that they ultimately hoped to work for instead.

Why?

??? What?
139735-140263.jpg

From the article:
Jaffe told the Washington Examiner he has been close personal friends with Doug Jones for over 30 years and he both contributed to, and raised money for, his campaign....The Birmingham based lawyer walked alongside Jones as he took center stage to deliver his acceptance speech and plans to be in the DC Senate gallery on Wednesday as Jones is sworn in.
It's preposterous to think that Jaffe's political alignment was a big secret among the Alabaman political cognoscenti, of whom one such individual is Roy Moore. There is simply no way a donor/supporter/fundraiser significant enough to accompany a winning candidate to the stage from which the winner delivers his/her acceptance speech is unknown to the winner's oppo-research team.

Per the article Jaffe was retained to " fight off claims of anti-semitism," not advocate for Moore's U.S. Senate campaign. So long as the man to the best of his abilities did what he was engaged to do, there was no "backstabbing." Insofar as public awareness the attorney's vote went to Jones did not apparently occur prior to the election, there most certainly was no so-called backstabbing.

Why do you care that his lawyer is Jewish?

:lol:

Probably because Roy Moore used the fact that he has a Jewish lawyer to defend himself against charges of anti-semitism.

Moore criticized Soros and a Rabbi accused Moore of anti Semitism. Obviously the Rabbi didn't know that Soros was a Nazi lover and stole from Jews in WWII.

Forum List

Back