Trump tweets his support for ‘hungry’ Iranian protesters, might hit them with more sanctions

• Banned
"Every conversation about Iran is a distraction away from building a border wall. Focus." - Wacky Paul Nehlen

Wow...................when people were protesting Trump at his political rallies during the election, he said that they should all be locked up.

Now? He's in full support of the people protesting in Iran.

Guess he's in favor of political protests as long as they aren't against him.

Wow...................when people were protesting Trump at his political rallies during the election, he said that they should all be locked up.

That's a fairly big misquote. Like reminding you of when Hillary said she was 50 points ahead.

That's a fairly big misquote. Like reminding you of when Hillary said she was 50 points ahead.

Really? This is a misquote? Then I suggest you go to Google and look up "trump arrest political protesters". You'll get a lot of hits. Here is one to help you out..................

Donald Trump demands that police arrest rally protesters

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has become so exasperated with the protesters who interrupt his campaign rallies that he announced Saturday night that he wants police to start arresting them.

"I hope these guys get thrown into a jail," Trump said during a rally at a historic theater in Kansas City on Saturday night that was repeatedly interrupted by protesters. "They'll never do it again. It'll destroy their record. They'll have to explain to mom and dad why they have a police record and why they can't get a job. And you know what? I'm going to start pressing charges against all of these people. And then we won't have a problem."

Trump has placed blame for the disruptive protesters, who sometimes violently clash with his supporters, on his Democratic rivals, especially Sen. Bernie Sanders. Trump said that the reason he has protesters at his rallies when other candidates do not is that his fans are respectful enough to not interrupt a rival's rally.

Really? This is a misquote? Then I suggest you go to Google and look up "trump arrest political protesters". You'll get a lot of hits. Here is one to help you out..................

Donald Trump demands that police arrest rally protesters

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has become so exasperated with the protesters who interrupt his campaign rallies that he announced Saturday night that he wants police to start arresting them.

"I hope these guys get thrown into a jail," Trump said during a rally at a historic theater in Kansas City on Saturday night that was repeatedly interrupted by protesters. "They'll never do it again. It'll destroy their record. They'll have to explain to mom and dad why they have a police record and why they can't get a job. And you know what? I'm going to start pressing charges against all of these people. And then we won't have a problem."

Trump has placed blame for the disruptive protesters, who sometimes violently clash with his supporters, on his Democratic rivals, especially Sen. Bernie Sanders. Trump said that the reason he has protesters at his rallies when other candidates do not is that his fans are respectful enough to not interrupt a rival's rally.
I suggest you look up the difference between protesting and disrupting. One is legal, the other not so much.

Forum List

Back