W/Post-ABC Likability Poll: Obama 64% Romney 25%: Americans just don't like Romney

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
AMAZING! Seems we just don't like Romney. WOW! This is a serious problem for the Romney camp which may be very difficult to overcome in just 2 short months. What does this say about Romney?

Romney not winning with his economic expertise - Darrell Delamaide's Political Capital - MarketWatch

The latest Washington Post-ABC poll shows Obama way ahead of his Republican rival in likability. The incumbent was deemed to be the more likable of the two by 64% of those polled (61% if you just count registered voters), compared to 25% for Romney (27% of registered voters).

The more I listen to people like Mitten's wife, his sons, GOP big wigs try to boost his likeability the less I like him.

AMAZING! Seems we just don't like Romney. WOW! This is a serious problem for the Romney camp which may be very difficult to overcome in just 2 short months. What does this say about Romney?

Romney not winning with his economic expertise - Darrell Delamaide's Political Capital - MarketWatch

The latest Washington Post-ABC poll shows Obama way ahead of his Republican rival in likability. The incumbent was deemed to be the more likable of the two by 64% of those polled (61% if you just count registered voters), compared to 25% for Romney (27% of registered voters).

No party breakdown???

That says a lot about this poll.

Hide the measurement criteria. Add hype..

The follies of the pole smoker......

And yet Obama can't seal the deal. I think the better question is what does that say about Obama?

No party breakdown???

That says a lot about this poll.

Hide the measurement criteria. Add hype..

The follies of the pole smoker......

:eusa_whistle: Bwahahahahaha! :eusa_boohoo:

LOL... and I love it!

If there was any doubt as to the media's dubious behavior this seals the deal. Every other poll with dems stacked in it shows the race neck and neck. This poll is designed to do nothing more than skew an already skewed average.

And yet Obama can't seal the deal. I think the better question is what does that say about Obama?

You know what?

It just occured to me that Americans are remembering the way Romney eliminated his Republicans opponents in the tv debates. How cruel, vicious and systematically-like way he performed. "

"Cold hearted orb that rules the night" - Moody Blues

Last edited:

Forum List

Back