% $(*W Jews!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Perhaps this is why so many feel the 'Jews' are the source of all bad today? Links at site:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=20785_What_Media_Bias&only

What Media Bias?

Terrorists in Lebanon launched a rocket attack into Israel today, the first time Lebanese territory has been used for this purpose to my knowledge.

But the BBC’s headline could not possibly be more ridiculous: Lebanon border clash breaks out.

In fact, get a load of all these wire services headlines for the story, almost every one of them focused on or emphasizing the Israeli response: Yahoo! News Search Results for lebanon.

UPDATE at 5/28/06 8:36:10 am:

Ha’aretz reports that Hizballah launched a large scale attack along the length of the northern border.

United Nations peace-keepers brokered a cease-fire early Sunday evening between Israel and Hezbollah in southern Lebanon, ending a day of cross-border clashes in which an Israel Defense Forces soldier was moderately wounded and two militants in Lebanon were killed.

The soldier, from an anti-aircraft unit, was airlifted to Rambam Hospital in Haifa in stable condition.

IDF troops and guerillas from Hezbollah traded heavy fire across the length of the Israel-Lebanon border Sunday, in clashes which began when militants fired Katyusha rockets at an IDF base in northern Israel, in a pre-dawn strike.​

This is rich!

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/720450.html

Last update - 19:26 28/05/2006
UN peacekeepers broker cease-fire on northern border
By Amos Harel and Eli Ashkenazi, Haaretz Correspondents, Haaretz Service and Agencies

Following a request from the Lebanese government, United Nations peace-keepers brokered a cease-fire early Sunday evening between Israel and Hezbollah in southern Lebanon, ending a day of cross-border clashes in which an Israel Defense Forces soldier was moderately wounded and two militants in Lebanon were killed.

The soldier, from an anti-aircraft unit, was airlifted to Rambam Hospital in Haifa in stable condition.

IDF troops and guerillas from Hezbollah traded heavy fire across the length of the Israel-Lebanon border Sunday, in clashes which began when militants fired Katyusha rockets at an IDF base in northern Israel, in a pre-dawn strike.
So Hezbollah begins the 'clash', then when losing calls on the UN, which rushes in with their blue helmuts. Good deal for the terrorists.
Two Katyusha rockets fired from Lebanon landed in the western Galilee late Sunday afternoon.

Israel Air Force jets and IDF artillery bombarded southern Lebanese border areas, witnesses and the IDF said, as Hezbollah guerillas struck across the frontier, hitting local communities and IDF bases with mortar shells and small arms fire.

A Hezbollah guerilla was killed in the IDF strikes, the Syrian-backed group said.

The IDF ordered local residents into their shelters soon after the shooting into Israel began.

The military said the strikes targeted suspected Hezbollah positions in southern Lebanon in response to "a large scale attack on Israeli communities and military bases in northern Israel."

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert issued a warning to militants in Lebanon on Sunday, that Israel would react "harshly" if the attacks across the border continued.

Speaking after a meeting with President Moshe Katsav, Olmert said that "the [current] Israeli response is a serious warning to Palestinian elements in Lebanon, of what will happen if the shooting continues."

He said that "Israel hoped that the warning would be understood and the fire would cease." If there was no halt in the shooting, Olmert went on, there would be a "very harsh response" by Israel.

"Let there be no doubt that we will deal a very painful blow to whoever tries to disrupt life along our northern border," he said.

"I think those taking part in this fire have miscalculated. They will receive an unequivocal and very aggressive response without hesitation if they don't stop."

On Sunday morning, IAF planes struck two Palestinian militant bases in Lebanon, after Hezbollah launched Katyusha rockets at an IDF base in the north, wounding a soldier.

One militant was killed and five others were wounded in the IAF strikes in Lebanon, Palestinian sources said. The two bases targeted both belong to the Syrian-backed Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestinian-General Command.

The IDF said that one of the two bases was used as a storage facility for weaponry and ammunition.

The Lebanese army said in a statement that six rockets were fired at a base in eastern Lebanon while several others hit a base near the Mediterranean coast.

"Lebanese army anti-aircraft units opened fire at the hostile warplanes," the statement said.

Defense Minister Amir Peretz said Sunday that Israel could not ignore Katyusha fire on its territory, and said he holds the Lebanese government responsible for attacks the originate form its territory.

Peretz also called on the Lebanese government to deploy its army in the south of the country, an area under the Hezbollah control.

A statement issued by the IDF said that Israel "holds the Lebanese government responsible for any attacks which originate in its territory."

A PFLP-GC official in Lebanon said one fighter was killed and several were wounded at a base consisting of tunnels dug into a hillside near the eastern town of Luci, close to the Syrian border. Two Palestinian militants were slightly wounded in the attack on the group's Na'ameh bunker near Beirut, he said.

A Lebanese security source said at least four IAF missiles were fired at the base near Luci.

Palestinian militants at Luci fired automatic rifles and anti-aircraft guns at the planes, while the Lebanese army said its anti-aircraft units responded to the Na'ameh attack.

Israel confirmed the air raids and said one of the bunkers was used as an arms store.

"Following the [Sunday's rocket] attack, we responded with air strikes against two terrorist targets in Lebanon. One of the targets was used to store weapons and ammunition," an IDF spokesman said.

"Israel attacked this morning one of our positions in the western sector of the [eastern] Bekaa Valley. There are damages but for now it is difficult to know how much," Anwar Raja, the PFLP-GC representative in Lebanon, told The Associated Press.

The top PFLP-GC official in Lebanon, Raja, said Palestinian commandos were based in the Luci bunker, which has existed for about 30 years, and the attacks proved that Lebanon and the Palestinians remained threatened by Israel.

"Israel used the rockets that were fired into northern Israel as a pretext to assault Lebanese sovereignty. This reveals the dangers that the Lebanese and Palestinians face from Israel," he told Reuters.

A Foreign Ministry official said Sunday that Israel would present a complaint against Lebanon to the United Nations Security Council.

"We have instructed our delegation at the UN to present a formal complaint against Lebanon to the president of the Security Council," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Mark Regev.

Regev said Lebanon must comply with Security Council resolutions calling on Lebanese militias to disarm. "As long as these extremist groups remain armed, they are a threat to stability," he said.

Rockets hit IDF base
Early Sunday morning, a barrage of rockets fired from Lebanon landed in an IDF base in the north, wounding a soldier and causing some damage.

The soldier suffered light to moderate wounds, according to the IDF. He was taken for treatment at the Rebecca Sief Hospital in Safed.

Army Radio reported that a barrage of 122mm Katyushas were fired at a base near Safed, prompting authorities to place forces on high alert in the north.

Israel Radio reported that the location of the rocket hits is a few kilometers further south than in any previous attack is known to have landed in Israel.

The IDF and police found remains of additional rockets after searching the area.

Hezbollah frequently fires the rockets at Israeli targets, though Palestinian guerrilla groups have also carried out such attacks.

The barrage is the first to have been fired into Israel since February 3 this year, an IDF spokeswoman said.

Kathianne said:
This is rich!

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/720450.html

So Hezbollah begins the 'clash', then when losing calls on the UN, which rushes in with their blue helmuts. Good deal for the terrorists.

Business as usual in the mideast.Why should this incite anyone to be angry at Jews? Terrorists attack---Israel responds. This has been going on for decades. If the terrorists think the UN can stop anything they're crazy--so is Israel.

dilloduck said:
Business as usual in the mideast.Why should this incite anyone to be angry at Jews? Terrorists attack---Israel responds. This has been going on for decades. If the terrorists think the UN can stop anything they're crazy--so is Israel.
What did Israel do that was crazy? Respond?

Kathianne said:
What did Israel do that was crazy? Respond?

No----you missed it AGAIN. Israel plans on complaining to the UN.

A Foreign Ministry official said Sunday that Israel would present a complaint against Lebanon to the United Nations Security Council.

THAT'S CRAZY.

dilloduck said:
No----you missed it AGAIN. Israel plans on complaining to the UN.

THAT'S CRAZY.
No, that's today's reality. Just like Bush went to UN over Iraq, knowing nothing would be done, after the French betrayal. Reality sometimes sucks.

I know if I were in Israel, I'd be making plans to get out in the next year or so. I do NOT think US is going to interfer, look at Germany today. No repercussions and much of the world thinks the Jews are just whining pansies.

Kathianne said:
No, that's today's reality. Just like Bush went to UN over Iraq, knowing nothing would be done, after the French betrayal. Reality sometimes sucks.

I know if I were in Israel, I'd be making plans to get out in the next year or so. I do NOT think US is going to interfer, look at Germany today. No repercussions and much of the world thinks the Jews are just whining pansies.

The UN being impotent is reality----complaining to them is CRAZY. The UN will and can do nothing to make anything any better. All it is now is a place make proclamations that somehow are recognized as a statement to the world. Sort of a token step you have to take to do what you plan on doing anyway. Resolutions are meaningless.

I bet the Israelis don't plan on cutting and running. The world just likes to see Israel take a hit because its viewed as the same thing as hitting America.

dilloduck said:
The UN being impotent is reality----complaining to them is CRAZY. The UN will and can do nothing to make anything any better. All it is now is a place make proclamations that somehow are recognized as a statement to the world. Sort of a token step you have to take to do what you plan on doing anyway. Resolutions are meaningless.

I bet the Israelis don't plan on cutting and running. The world just likes to see Israel take a hit because its viewed as the same thing as hitting America.

Nope, don't think the world sees Israel through your glasses. Rather they would like Israel hit because they believe they deserve it.

Kathianne said:
Nope, don't think the world sees Israel through your glasses. Rather they would like Israel hit because they believe they deserve it.

Yeah. It's like they say: "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean someone ISN'T out to get you".

:cool:

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. It's like they say: "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean someone ISN'T out to get you".

:cool:

Really! Not too mention how many times...

Kathianne said:

Maybe the Arab world---I don't think the rest of the world gives much of a shit anymore. Business as usual in the middle east. What do you expect the rest of the world to do? Form an alliance, kill all the Arabs, nuke Iran, and give Israel another 3 billion a year in aid?

dilloduck said:
Maybe the Arab world---I don't think the rest of the world gives much of a shit anymore. Business as usual in the middle east. What do you expect the rest of the world to do? Form an alliance, kill all the Arabs, nuke Iran, and give Israel another 3 billion a year in aid?

Nope, I've already expressed my view. They will allow Israel to be destroyed.

Kathianne said:
Nope, I've already expressed my view. They will allow Israel to be destroyed.

Like I said---they don't give a shit. Why should they--It's America's job to resolve the mideast. What in the hell could they do? They're all wonkified.

dilloduck said:
Like I said---they don't give a shit. Why should they--It's America's job to resolve the mideast. What in the hell could they do? They're all wonkified.

Not America's job. Again, rejoice!

dilloduck said:
Missed it AGAIN-----that's how OTHER countries see it. I know full well that America will bail out Israel as long as it's there.
As on another thread, both of which have been running for hours now, based on what do you KNOW?

Kathianne said:
As on another thread, both of which have been running for hours now, based on what do you KNOW?

Since when has there ever been a time limit on a thread and since when are they closed because they are "boring"? Opinions maybe like assholes but I think we should still allowed to have them.

dilloduck said:
Since when has there ever been a time limit on a thread and since when are the closed because they are "boring"? Opinions maybe like assholes but I think we should still allowed to have them.
As has been noted by Jeff, dmp and others, when repetition is all that's going on, there is no point.

In this case you just keep adding 'I know...' If there is more, please let's have at it.

Forum List

Back