Vulture Capitalism? Try Obama's Version

romney-record.jpg

Mitt Romney and Bain Capital | Romney-Gekko 2012

Romney left Bain in Feb. 1999.
Bain helps Companies that are in trouble to begin with. Without their help they would have closed for certain.
Bain has a success rate of 80%. That is a good record, considering that all the companies they help, needed them in first place.

BTW bailing out the auto industry was in the Bush plan of bailouts.

You know the one that was done right after the crash that republican ideas caused and then they had to use Kensyan economics to fix?

remember when every one was saying "we are now all Kensyeans".

:eusa_eh:

"Kensyans?"

:eusa_hand:

Keynesian economics

Here's a link that may help you figure out WTF you're talking about.

:lol:

Yup- let China and the EU do the industries of the future, stupid dupes. Billions for Big Oil, though- they know what's best for us...:cuckoo: :eusa_liar::lol::lol::lol:

"Let China and EU do the industries of the future?"

You mean develope the industries of the future, or do you mean fuck the industries of the future?

According to the biggest liars the country's ever seen, the Pub Propaganda machine. Give it up, dupe. You people are a world laughing stock and disgrace.

Market Conditions Shifted Significantly from 2009 to 2011. A Bloomberg News report noted that Solyndra had "advantages that were more important in 2009 when it received a $535 million U.S. loan guarantee to build a factory" than they are now, noting that the price of the silicon-based panels with which Solyndra was competing "has fallen 46 percent since then." The article also quoted Julian Hawking of Abound Solar Inc., who stated: "When Solyndra started up it was a completely different time for the industry. Nobody expected the huge drop in polysilicon prices." [Bloomberg, 9/14/11]

They quote REAL NEWS SOURCES is all. Snap out of it, dupe.

Bain had 80% success my azz- link?

No, retard, this is where you go wrong. Both links have supporting source links.

Seems that you need a "retard" to comprehend for you....yes, Bush did try to advance Solyndra, I said he shelved it. It never happened because the Energy Department's credit committee unanimously decided not to fund Solyndra. THAT was under Bush.
Next time you want to call somebody a retard, be prepared for a neg rep...I hope you can eat one without all your whining a crying about it.....like your SOP.

Tell us what do you think your link(s) prove?

Let's see, that Bush approved of certain energy companies moving forward in the loan process one of which was Solyndra? Yes. That before Bush left office this committee did not approve Solyndra because it wanted more information? Yes. That in March AFTER Obama was in place that this committee pushed through a loan for Solyndra? Yes. That Obama came out in May bragging about how Solyndra had created all these Green Jobs and touted his Admin? Yes.

Solyndra is Obama's boondoggle. That you need to invent a timeline because you can't handle the truth is flipping pathetic.

media matters and think progress. See this is where you go wrong.

No, retard, this is where you go wrong. Both links have supporting source links.

Seems that you need a "retard" to comprehend for you....yes, Bush did try to advance Solyndra, I said he shelved it. It never happened because the Energy Department's credit committee unanimously decided not to fund Solyndra. THAT was under Bush.
Next time you want to call somebody a retard, be prepared for a neg rep...I hope you can eat one without all your whining a crying about it.....like your SOP.

Fine, let's assume what you say is true. Now, give us some "credible" proof to support your claim.

Fine, let's assume what you say is true. Now, give us some "credible" proof to support your claim.

Solyndra scandal unraveling Obama's credibility | Washington Examiner
In fact, less than two weeks before Bush left office, the Energy Department's credit committee unanimously decided not to fund Solyndra.

douchenozzle.

Bain helps Companies that are in trouble to begin with. Without their help they would have closed for certain.
Bain has a success rate of 80%. That is a good record, considering that all the companies they help, needed them in first place.

80%? Really?

1990s
Much of the firm's profits was earned from a relatively small number of deals, with Bain Capital's overall success and failure rate being about even. One study of 68 deals that Bain Capital made up through the 1990s found that the firm lost money or broke even on 33 of them.[41] Another study that looked at the eight-year period following 77 deals during the same time found that in 17 cases the company went bankrupt or out of business, and in 6 cases Bain Capital lost all its investment. But 10 deals were very successful and represented 70 percent of the total profits.[42]

More: Bain Capital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks to Clevergirl

How have Obama and his appointees responded to Solyndra's failure? The same way they respond to every problem: They've obstructed the congressional investigation so vigorously that a congressional subpoena had to be issued to obtain important documents. They've sought to distract attention away from it with stunts like Biden's White House announcement yesterday of "new anti-waste and fraud" measures for Medicaid that he claimed would save $2 billion. And -- surprise! -- they've blamed President Bush. At yesterday's Energy and Commerce Committee hearing, DOE loan chief Jonathan Silver argued that the Solyndra loan initiative was begun by the Bush administration. In fact, less than two weeks before Bush left office, the Energy Department's credit committee unanimously decided not to fund Solyndra. By the way, the Energy Department announced another $1.2 billion in solar-firm loans this week. It appears the only way to end this fraud on the taxpayers is to vote Obama out of office.

How many didnt go bankrupt?

How many are STILL to this day creating jobs?

do you even know?

interesting that you never thought to ask the same questions about Bain.

Interesting you couldn't answer his question.

lol, so I guess if you people consider Solyndra to be equivalent to Romney's experience with Bain,

we can cancel those two out and move on, or move back, to the saving of the auto industry, which Romney opposed,

and President Obama accomplished.

80%? Really?

1990s
Much of the firm's profits was earned from a relatively small number of deals, with Bain Capital's overall success and failure rate being about even. One study of 68 deals that Bain Capital made up through the 1990s found that the firm lost money or broke even on 33 of them.[41] Another study that looked at the eight-year period following 77 deals during the same time found that in 17 cases the company went bankrupt or out of business, and in 6 cases Bain Capital lost all its investment. But 10 deals were very successful and represented 70 percent of the total profits.[42]

You do know with Wiki, anybody can input information....get another source

In fact, less than two weeks before Bush left office, the Energy Department's credit committee unanimously decided not to fund Solyndra.

douchenozzle.

The Washington Examiner is a wingnut tabloid publication. The following links, again, with supporting facts and sources, make you look like the fool that you are:

What The Press Is Getting Wrong About Solyndra | Media Matters for America

Exclusive Timeline: Bush Administration Advanced Solyndra Loan Guarantee for Two Years, Media Blow the Story | ThinkProgress

How many didnt go bankrupt?

How many are STILL to this day creating jobs?

do you even know?

interesting that you never thought to ask the same questions about Bain.

Interesting you couldn't answer his question.

lol, so I guess if you people consider Solyndra to be equivalent to Romney's experience with Bain,

we can cancel those two out and move on, or move back, to the saving of the auto industry, which Romney opposed,

and President Obama accomplished.

There is absolutely NO comparison between Obama risking tax payers money and Romney making money for private business!

I take back all my trepidation at thinking you may not be very bright...you're totally moronic!

80%? Really?

1990s

You do know with Wiki, anybody can input information....get another source

Yes, I do know that, but Wiki can also trace who did it. Wiki also provides source links:

The Dark Side of Mitt Romney | Politics | Vanity Fair

Romney at Bain Capital: Big Gains, Some Busts - WSJ.com

Forum List

Back