VP Kamala “Boom-Boom” Harris Hosts House Party to Celebrate Fiddy Years of Hip-Hop

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Hip-hop: a collection of rhythmic patterns and spoken word that is not quite music, glamorizes urban violence and drug use, and is anti-American politically.

Serious leaders do not host hip hop house parties. Also, I think we all know that KH is not actually a negro. As such, there will be security up the wazoo to keep the drug use and sexual assaults, which are integral parts of hip hop culture, to a minimum on Kammy’s property.

This is so fucking stupid that a blind man can see through this sham.

Hip-hop: a collection of rhythmic patterns and spoken word that is not quite music, glamorizes urban violence and drug use, and is anti-American politically.

Serious leaders do not host hip hop house parties. Also, I think we all know that KH is not actually a negro. As such, there will be security up the wazoo to keep the drug use and sexual assaults, which are integral parts of hip hop culture, to a minimum on Kammy’s property.

Kamala be wantin sumadat Gangsta luvin! Nahmsayin?

So let me see if I got this straight: An American Vice President celebrates the same Black thug culture she prosecuted with extreme prejudice back in 2011, when as Attorney General, she threw at least 1,560 people behind bars for marijuana-related offenses, the majority of whom were Black?

And Democrats overwhelmingly voted for her in 2020?

:laughing0301:

You know if Biden wanders off in the middle of one more state ceremony without Dr. Jill to guide him we could well have a Trump vs Kamala Hariss matchup in 2024. Talk about a nightmare scenario!

This is so scandalous. Why can't she be like der Fuhrer and invite only wholesome pedophiles like Ted Nugent?

Pretty cool. Hip hop has had a lot of influence on music culture the last few decades.

I loved the beastie boys Licensed to Ill but true Beasty boys fans know that Paul's Boutique was by far their best album.

Pretty cool. Hip hop has had a lot of influence on music culture the last few decades.

I loved the beastie boys Licensed to Ill but true Beasty boys fans know that Paul's Boutique was by far their best album.
Check Your Head is my personal favorite but Boutique is my #2. I’m not a fan of the staccato style that seems to be in fashion today. I got to see OutKast before they released ATLiens it was one of the better performances over any genre

Forum List

Back