VP Kamala “Boom-Boom” Harris Hosts House Party to Celebrate Fiddy Years of Hip-Hop

I have zero issues with Hip Hop, women dancing or whatever but Kamala is a fraud.

On the one hand the OP rambles on about things like sexual assaults when there is only one prominent politician who has been found liable for committing one, the other side is no better when completely letting Harris off the hook for her actions as a prosecutor.
WTF is wrong with you? The sexual assault, violence, and drug use that you say I was “rambling on” about was clearly in reference to hippity hoppess culture. Can you not fucking read?!?

The main jist, if you will … what a reasonable person SHOULD glean from the op, is how utterly fake Harris is as a person. Do you not fucking remember her waxing emo about “chillin” to tupack, Biggie-Niggy, or who ever the fuck it was, while she was in college; then it turned out that the rapper she was talking about was already DEAD when she was in college?!?

She is not black. She is not hippy-hoppy person. Did you see the cringe-as-fuck vid of her trying to dance? There is absolutely nothing genuine about Kammy in this, or any other, instance.

Maybe more disturbing is how peeps like you COMPLETELY missed the point here. Are you content to zombie walk through life as a grumpy bag of dicks?

Hip hop culture is a huge earner for the US and plays a vital part in the soft power the US enjoys. Hip hop conquered the world.
Only a racist shit struggles with this.
Hip hop is shit. It is primitive booga-booga tribal beats (note that it is not music). The fact that it generates revenue is an indictment of our lack of moral character and education.

Rap was before Hip-Hop. Hip-Hop made it radio friendly, and popular. But the two are very different genré.
Kudos to the VP. This show was at her house.

50 years of anything makes me feel old.

WTF is wrong with you? The sexual assault, violence, and drug use that you say I was “rambling on” about was clearly in reference to hippity hoppess culture. Can you not fucking read?!?

The main jist, if you will … what a reasonable person SHOULD glean from the op, is how utterly fake Harris is as a person. Do you not fucking remember her waxing emo about “chillin” to tupack, Biggie-Niggy, or who ever the fuck it was, while she was in college; then it turned out that the rapper she was talking about was already DEAD when she was in college?!?

She is not black. She is not hippy-hoppy person. Did you see the cringe-as-fuck vid of her trying to dance? There is absolutely nothing genuine about Kammy in this, or any other, instance.

Maybe more disturbing is how peeps like you COMPLETELY missed the point here. Are you content to zombie walk through life as a grumpy bag of dicks?

Did you miss where I dismissed Harris as legit?

The rest of my remarks concern the fact that Trump is everything you condemn.

Forum List

Back