VP Candidates for Herman Cain - Has to be a female in government!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Cain needs to pick a female, because of the way the liberal media is forcing his hand. Here are some choices:

Susan Collins - Senator from ME: She has a ton of experience and even better a ton of foreign policy experience. She is also on Homeland Security Subcommittee.

Kay Hutchinson - Senator from TX: She is well known and a great personality. She would do good against Biden in the debates. She is pro-choice, which would win over many moderates women (piss off many conservatives though).

Kelly Ayotte - Senator from NH: She is a newbie, but a pretty face that is extremely intelligent. She is a tea party conservative. Could be risky, but she is a tough cookie!

Cain needs to pick a female, because of the way the liberal media is forcing his hand. Here are some choices:

Susan Collins - Senator from ME: She has a ton of experience and even better a ton of foreign policy experience. She is also on Homeland Security Subcommittee.

Kay Hutchinson - Senator from TX: She is well known and a great personality. She would do good against Biden in the debates. She is pro-choice, which would win over many moderates women (piss off many conservatives though).

Kelly Ayotte - Senator from NH: She is a newbie, but a pretty face that is extremely intelligent. She is a tea party conservative. Could be risky, but she is a tough cookie!

Why not Ann Coulter? At least he might be safe from his advances. :lol: Nobody has accused Herman of being a fancyboy.. :Lol:

Why not Ann Coulter? At least he might be safe from his advances. :lol: Nobody has accused Herman of being a fancyboy.. :Lol:

I agree 100 %, why not Ann?

Diaper,

Have you seen the women accusing Cain. They make Coulter (who is actually very good looking) look like a super model!

Diaper,

Have you seen the women accusing Cain. They make Coulter (who is actually very good looking) look like a super model!

EWWW!!! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! You think that tranny is good looking?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s&feature=related]Austin Powers "that's a man baby" - YouTube[/ame]

Why? He’ll just hit on her.

Cain needs to pick a female, because of the way the liberal media is forcing his hand.

‘Forcing’ what hand, that he sexually harasses women?

Otherwise your thread is pointless, Cain will have no need for a running mate, male or female.

Cain is finished by Thanksgiving.... who cares?

Cain needs to pick a female, because of the way the liberal media is forcing his hand.

Otherwise your thread is pointless, Cain will have no need for a running mate, male or female.

The attack on Cain is falling apart. First, now that light is being shown on Accuser #2 and DETAILS are being revealed (something Politico knew that if they revealed details their story would go nowhere that is why they dishonestly made it vague), the most serious allegation she made was Cain pointing at her when explaining to another person that his wife is about the same size as her. Then accuser #2 made allegation at her next job.

Second, accuser number 4 has some many holes in her story and character that only the most partisan hater would believe her.

Third, accuser #3 was a bullshit dishonest journalism.

Fourth, accuser #1 nothing at all is known about the person or scenario.

Fifth accuser #5 is a liberal woman trying to make up a story where there was no story,

The attack is coming apart! Cain will survive the attack and win the nomination. Then Obama will have to run on his record and the economy, which is not his strong suit!

If that is the case then it's the case. However, he raising more money than ever and the polls aren't showing the nosedive like the liberals were hoping for!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. MIght want to consaider a VP candidate for Romney instead.

:clap2:

The attack on Cain is falling apart. First, now that light is being shown on Accuser #2 and DETAILS are being revealed (something Politico knew that if they revealed details their story would go nowhere that is why they dishonestly made it vague), the most serious allegation she made was Cain pointing at her when explaining to another person that his wife is about the same size as her. Then accuser #2 made allegation at her next job.

Second, accuser number 4 has some many holes in her story and character that only the most partisan hater would believe her.

Third, accuser #3 was a bullshit dishonest journalism.

Fourth, accuser #1 nothing at all is known about the person or scenario.

Fifth accuser #5 is a liberal woman trying to make up a story where there was no story,

The attack is coming apart! Cain will survive the attack and win the nomination. Then Obama will have to run on his record and the economy, which is not his strong suit!

You honestly believe that? WOW! Astonishing! I wonder what the smart money in Vegas has to say about his chances. I'd like to put a thou on him not getting nominated.

Diaper,

EWWW!!! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! You think that tranny is good looking?

But on a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being butt ugly and 10 being Adonis.... you aren't exactly scoring over a 3 yourself. People in glass houses should not throw stones.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. MIght want to consaider a VP candidate for Romney instead.

I would be more than happy with Romney or Huntsman and satisfied with Gingrich and I can live with Paul!

If that is the case then it's the case. However, he raising more money than ever and the polls aren't showing the nosedive like the liberals were hoping for!

Who says liberals are hoping for that? Liberals are hoping for a long drawn out nominating process where a lot of feelings are hurt when the Establishment stomps the TEA Party into the ground. Cain's implosion (and it is an implosion) actually kind of ruins that for them.

Who says liberals are hoping for that? Liberals are hoping for a long drawn out nominating process where a lot of feelings are hurt when the Establishment stomps the TEA Party into the ground. Cain's implosion (and it is an implosion) actually kind of ruins that for them.

I think the liberals want Perry, but Perry is shooting himself in the foot.

I think the liberals want Perry, but Perry is shooting himself in the foot.

They'd much rather have Romney. Whimpy RINO who Republicans won't be that enthusiastic about...

More importantly, they want someone who will split the GOP right down the middle. Cain or Romney would do that.. Perry or Gingrich could repair the establishment/TEA breach.

Forced to pick a woman, huh? That sounds a bit sexist....but I'll let it slide since I have sympathy for retards such as yourself.

In fact, I'll give you some honest advice.

He should pick Palin. She likes black men and won't complain if he gropes her.

Cain will never win the nomination... So what does it matter? If Cain does win the nomination then the Republican party will collapse upon itself again as Cain implodes.

Forum List

Back