VP Biden In Israel

Hope they Aim at the right places
Special Weapons Facilities - Israel

Israel lies all the time. I should think Iran be prepared at all times, and strut their stuff, same as Israel does. When Israel opens its mouth , a lie comes out.

An old stabbing attack site, anyone who blames Palestinians without blaming Israel is being unfair in my book, and I liked Biden , but anyone who thinks Israel regime is ok, in my book is as bad as they are.

Oh, bitch, please. Since you cannot possibly claim your normal usual crap about this being staged, since you know, an American got killed, so you cannot say your usual crap without sounding totally stupid, you choose to the tactic of "condemn Israeli in order to be fair"? you're trying to sound balanced? when did you ever condemned those thugs for randomly stabbing people?

Palis do what Palis do & then the Palis & their supporters wonder WHY the USA increases support for Israel. It's called Palestinian mentality.

An old stabbing attack site, anyone who blames Palestinians without blaming Israel is being unfair in my book, and I liked Biden , but anyone who thinks Israel regime is ok, in my book is as bad as they are.
To the exact same degree as is any person who blames Charles Manson without also blaming Sharon Tate.

I think you will find Lepaz, resistance to occupation is legal

I think all people know, my little terrorist-supporing poster: Stabbing random people isn't "resistance", It's just cold blooded murder
Which he supports because the victims are Jewish.

The intended victims are Jewish, but the victims aren't always so. An Israeli Muslim was a victim in the latest round of terror, and I also don't think that Taylor Force was Jewish.

Yes, we all know about your book.

513S9M36A6L._SX306_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Forum List

Back