Voting for Obama...Why? Why? Why?

There are tons of people that need to wake up. If they continue to vote for Obama again after he has shown he is a failure to us all, then we are in deep trouble. I wish the Obama supporters would wake up. I don;t know what its going to take for petes sake. As citizens and not a political party, we need to band together and vote all these people out. They are ruining our lives.

Yet another blind partisan who doesn’t understand the workings of American presidential elections.

What it will take to wake obama voters up is more obama! You can't tell them how bad obama is. It's like Hugo Chavez, the liberals wanted him too, until the country failed. Now they want him gone. Unfortunately the damage has been done.

Just heard today from my longtime Liberal friend (Retired AF) that he's really disappointed with Obama and is either gonna' vote for Romney or 3rd Party.

I suspect there are millions of other registered voters just like him.

I've heard a lot of former Obamabots say that as well, but I'd bet they'll vote for Obama come November. I do believer, however, that many will just stay home. This is especially true of some of the black Christian voters who do not want to align themselves with a president who approves of gay marriage.

Notice how you put black before Christian? So do they. They are black first and that's why the pastors have shut their mouths. They don't want to end the collection plate gravy train.

It was unintentional, but you're right. Many Blacks have chosen to remain on the plantation to maintain what you call their 'collection plate gravy train'. Some have even deluded themselves into believing this is the right thing to do.

It's simple: I have more faith in President Obama to surround himself with the right people than I do of Governor Romney.

Ultimately, the president calls they plays but he must surround himself the right help, the right assistants, to continue the analogy, to help him in collecting the evidence and making an informed decision.

It's simple: I have more faith in President Obama to surround himself with the right people than I do of Governor Romney.

Ultimately, the president calls they plays but he must surround himself the right help, the right assistants, to continue the analogy, to help him in collecting the evidence and making an informed decision.

Have you looked into the radicals he has already surrounded himself with?

Wake the "F" up..!!!

We are circling the drain, and you trust that B.H.O. will "surround himself with the right people"?
Why has he not done that yet??? He has had 4 freeking years!!!!

THE WORLD IS ON FIRE..!

tumblr_lbuswcdZ3t1qdk6zzo1_r1_500.gif

Obama is black. Duh

No....Obama is Arab American...look it up! :) Duh

I tried looking it up and it seems the churches he attended all his adult life were Christian. I had no idea so many Muslims attended Christian Churches.

Course, in Iraq, those people Republicans "freed" leave Christian churches looking like this:

iraq-churches-destroyed.jpg

So what did we "learn"? The next time we "free" people, we ask them first to make sure they want to be "freed".

Wow. Just wow.

Sheesh.. I mean really.. why would You..?

1) You're a Democrat and winning is all that matters..

2) You're getting payments from the government and have fallen victim to the fear tactics Democrats and the liberal media spew constantly.

3) You believe the national debt can continue growing infinitely without repercussions.

...please continue...if so desired...:D

None of the above. What a douchebag strawman.

Didjya miss my post about your Dear Leader choosing the CEO of GE to be his "jobs advisor"?? The guy who's sent more jobs overseas than the US Navy.. The guy who collects $100 in tax breaks for every washer/dryer he sells???

IS THAT -------- "the right people"?????? Confirmed Communists like van Jones becoming "green jobs czar"??? You wonder where the jobs went? HE doesn't have a CLUE how to bring back a viable middle class in this country.. A Venture Capitalist?? They will tell you WHY we lost jobs to the Global Economy AND ---- how to get them back--- better than before..

2) You're getting payments from the government and have fallen victim to the fear tactics Democrats and the liberal media spew constantly.

3) You believe the national debt can continue growing infinitely without repercussions.

None of the above. What a douchebag strawman.

:lol:..Such an emotional Dick..

Have you looked into the radicals he has already surrounded himself with?

Um, no – as the president has surrounded himself with no ‘radicals,’ in fact this Administration has been moderate and mainstream, placing corporate interests above all else, just like every administration before it.

We are circling the drain, and you trust that B.H.O. will "surround himself with the right people"?
Why has he not done that yet??? He has had 4 freeking years!!!!

And you propose the president be replaced by whom.

You and other partisan rightists whine about how awful the president is but fail to come up with someone better.

It’s not enough to just complain, you’ve got to follow up your complaint with a solution.

On a side note..

I've reped several Democrats through this thread and not even a thanks from any of you.

What is it with Democrats and their lack of courtesy?

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion after reading this thread, that, liberals don't know their asses from holes in the ground. it's pathetic.

Why can't the Anti-Obama people throw out facts in their arguments instead of glib two-line insults that aren't that creative? I'm down to listen and debate on the issues.

This is my biggest problem with the conservative movement is it's largely incoherent and devoid of intelligent counterpoints. It's just a lot of idiotic insults and paranoia based in nothing but fear.

I've come to the conclusion after reading this thread, that, liberals don't know their asses from holes in the ground. it's pathetic.

I've heard that fish have an attention span of around 3 seconds, liberals, I just wonder about at times....:D

Why can't the Anti-Obama people throw out facts in their arguments instead of glib two-line insults that aren't that creative? I'm down to listen and debate on the issues.

This is my biggest problem with the conservative movement is it's largely incoherent and devoid of intelligent counterpoints. It's just a lot of idiotic insults and paranoia based in nothing but fear.

Perhaps you missed this,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/250714-voting-for-obama-why-why-why-4.html#post6079718

but I'd appreciate a review of why you feel it was "paranoia based on nothing but fear"

And maybe tell me why it was "largely incoherent and devoid of intelligient counterpoints"?

I'd appreciate the critique. Be as rough as you want.. Since you're here to "listen and debate on the issues".. :eusa_angel:

Oh -- and when you're done thrashing me into oblivion --- explain to me why leftists generally AVOID any engagement in direct debate "on the issues"?

Last edited:

Romney is an awful person who will make any problems we have worse.

Romney is an awful person who will make any problems we have worse.

I'm surprised to see you say this... given your tolerance for the Mormon faith....:lol:

Forum List

Back