Voting for Obama...Why? Why? Why?

curiously, conz never mention The T-Party House or the "#1 goal is to make Obama a 1-term President" Senate minority Leader? :rolleyes: Those people have no effect on what the President can or can't accomplish right?

The GOP was obviously on the horns of a dilemma: do the right thing and help the American people, which may result in the president being re-elected; or obstruct the political process allowing the American people to continue to suffer, anticipating that their suffering translates into one term for Obama.

The question now remains: when the GOP fails to win the WH this year, will it compel them to abandon their policy of party before country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgHHX9R4Qtk&feature=player_detailpage]Sarah Silverman and The Great Schlep - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B5o6-qNk6Q]An Indecent Proposal from Sarah Silverman (explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

Sheesh.. I mean really.. why would You..?

1) You're a Democrat and winning is all that matters..

2) You're getting payments from the government and have fallen victim to the fear tactics Democrats and the liberal media spew constantly.

3) You believe the national debt can continue growing infinitely without repercussions.

...please continue...if so desired...:D

Why would they??? :badgrin: Ask a stupid question and get a stupid, uninformed answer. There really ARE ppl who believe spending money we don't have, is the answer to the continuation of their entitlement checks....

I'm voting Obama again because I'm strongly encouraged by the domestic progress made in his first term. Gays are finally first class citizens in this country and I think there's been an easing of the traditional barriers in our society that keep us separated. I also think he has a good record in our foreign policy. I like his restructuring of our approach in the middle east and I think how he stood up to North Korea when they tested him. Obama nailing Osama was one of the ballsiest Presidential moves in my recent memory and the fact that it was a brilliant success is a huge credit to his administration. Especially considering what a piece of garbage the previous President was in handling the situation. I also think he's done some good things to help the shattered economy. Considering what a clusterfuck he inherited, he's done an alright job. I do wish he was tougher and I definitely think there's some holes in his game but overall he's the best realistic option for the next four years.

Also, the Republicans scare the bejeezus out of me and I'm not prepared to go through another American dark age.

Last edited:
I'm voting Obama again because I'm strongly encouraged by the domestic progress made in his first term. Gays are finally first class citizens in this country and I think there's been an easing of the traditional barriers in our society that keep us separated. I also think he has a good record in our foreign policy. I like his restructuring of our approach in the middle east and I think how he stood up to North Korea when they tested him. I also think he's done some good things to help the shattered economy. Considering what a clusterfuck he inherited, he's done an alright job. I do wish he was tougher and I definitely think there's some holes in his game but overall he's the best realistic option for the next four years.

Also, the Republicans scare the bejeezus out of me and I'm not prepared to go through another American dark age.

gargle with strong mouthwash.

I'm voting Obama again because I'm strongly encouraged by the domestic progress made in his first term. Gays are finally first class citizens in this country and I think there's been an easing of the traditional barriers in our society that keep us separated. I also think he has a good record in our foreign policy. I like his restructuring of our approach in the middle east and I think how he stood up to North Korea when they tested him. I also think he's done some good things to help the shattered economy. Considering what a clusterfuck he inherited, he's done an alright job. I do wish he was tougher and I definitely think there's some holes in his game but overall he's the best realistic option for the next four years.

Do you have anything competent to say?

Obama is black. Duh

No....Obama is Arab American...look it up! :) Duh

:eusa_shifty:

Ya....SHOCKER huh??

his mother is white and his father is black
This is incorrect. His father is in fact Arabic Kenyan, not black Kenyan. Almost his entire family line on his father's side consists of Arabic males (which is where he receives his y chromosome from). The one black Kenyan ancestor in his family line is one generation removed. The chance of him being the male who passed on his y chromosome is too low to allow Barack Obama yo consider himself black as he would have had to "compete" with 7 other males. Therefore, Barack Obama is in fact Arabic American.

What race were Barack Obama's parents

:oops:

Sheesh.. I mean really.. why would You..?

1) You're a Democrat and winning is all that matters..
Sounds like a republican. I agree this is certainly one of the reasons.

2) You're getting payments from the government and have fallen victim to the fear tactics Democrats and the liberal media spew constantly.
Fear? Yep... Sounds like the republican party there also. I agree.

3) You believe the national debt can continue growing infinitely without repercussions.
Yep... Same as a republican. I mean it has to right??? When was the last time the budget was balanced? Republican or Democrat.

...please continue...if so desired...:D
People are too stupid to stop voting for status quo.

Do you have anything competent to say?

Vewy competent. Gargle with strong mouthwash.

No....Obama is Arab American...look it up! :) Duh

:eusa_shifty:

Ya....SHOCKER huh??

his mother is white and his father is black
This is incorrect. His father is in fact Arabic Kenyan, not black Kenyan. Almost his entire family line on his father's side consists of Arabic males (which is where he receives his y chromosome from). The one black Kenyan ancestor in his family line is one generation removed. The chance of him being the male who passed on his y chromosome is too low to allow Barack Obama yo consider himself black as he would have had to "compete" with 7 other males. Therefore, Barack Obama is in fact Arabic American.

What race were Barack Obama's parents

:oops:

but what if the baby daddy ain't he from Kenya?

Just heard today from my longtime Liberal friend (Retired AF) that he's really disappointed with Obama and is either gonna' vote for Romney or 3rd Party.

I suspect there are millions of other registered voters just like him.

I've heard a lot of former Obamabots say that as well, but I'd bet they'll vote for Obama come November. I do believer, however, that many will just stay home. This is especially true of some of the black Christian voters who do not want to align themselves with a president who approves of gay marriage.

Forum List

Back