Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants

you have to be accustomed to doing that type of work,a friend of mine who is a Mexican was offered by his cousin who has been doing this his whole life,he offered him a job to go up to the central valley and work,Saul tried, he quit after a month,he said it is fucking brutal,its hotter than hell and your knees and back hurt like a motherfucker at the end of the day,which is more than 8 hours....he said the migrants were laughing at him telling him you Americans are pussies....he said they were just busting his balls,but the work busted everything else...there aint to many people who would last doing that kind work ,its something you start doing young and stay with it....

Thats the pussified younger generation.
I worked all kinds of shit jobs in the Texas heat when I was young.
if you say so.....the guy was in his 30's this was back in the 90's.....picking produce bent over all day is different than a hell of a lot of other jobs in the heat...right now they need workers up there and cant seem to get many takers....including those from the non-pussified generation...

It's no surprise that a thirty year old who hasnt done that kind of work wouldnt be able to do it.
But at thirty I know I could have if I had to,but than the heat doesnt really bother me.
Hell,I spent the last few weeks working on the boat,the truck and the sand blast cabinet in a 106 heat index at 50.
You never see kids doing outdoor manual labor anymore...because they've become pussified since illegals have taken the jobs they would have been doing in the heat.
here we go not everyone is cut out to pick produce bent over all day long in 100 degree heat,this guy lived in one of the hottest places in this country,El Centro Ca.and i dont believe for a fucking second that you would last long doing that shit,so dont tell me that you could if you had to.....he thought he could too because heat did not bother him either...you could at thirty,even though you never have done it either?.....yea sure you could....lol

Go fuck yourself sissy boy!
I can stay out in heat that would make you cry for your mama ya little bitch.
Take a look at the heat index for the last three weeks in Houston,it aint a damn thing to me.
And I'll be out in it till it ends in September.
oh you are just so tough and anyone else from a hot climate is a pussy?...you would not last a week picking produce you fucking ass...and thats what this conversation is about,something you only think you can do,pick produce in hundred degree weather....look even George is laughing at you after he was told this....

di-YQIO.gif

I'm not sure what you do for living or how young you are but making an insulting comments like that is very irritating.
Americans got price out of those jobs. Is correct.

I think this may be the first time we've ever agreed on anything.
I've witnessed these changes on hand. And I know people and businesses that got phase out.

And those are usually the businesses that refused to hire illegals out of a sense of duty to America.
Most of these illegal immigrants jobs are on cash basis like restaurant, agricultural, janitorial, construction etc.
Jobs I'm talking about are high paying jobs that are being offered to foreigners and ignoring the unemployment demands of our country.
I strongly opposed Trump of deporting all illegals with their brown babies.

You're woefully misinformed as to how things work with illegal immigration.
They show up as illegals and soon after they receive visas and they take American jobs.
You seem to think these illegals show up with no skills. You couldnt be more wrong.
Nope. Since when an illegals become a legal? There are millions of them in Calif. that has been here in U.S. 10, 15 years and they are still illegals.
I understand where you are coming from. Illegals comes here with no knowledge. Learn get experience then take over American jobs. Those jobs as I previously mentioned are on a cash basis.
I've been in this business for a long time and I know lots of business owners. Its impossible for people like me to hire an illegal. Although there are some business owners out there that purposely hire illegals. These illegals with jobs do not pay taxes. I don't think deporting them will solve the problem either.
My biggest concerns are the foreigners from India or Philippines as an example comes here via H1 that take over high paying jobs. Employers create the demand while ignoring the unemployment.

if you say so.....the guy was in his 30's this was back in the 90's.....picking produce bent over all day is different than a hell of a lot of other jobs in the heat...right now they need workers up there and cant seem to get many takers....including those from the non-pussified generation...

It's no surprise that a thirty year old who hasnt done that kind of work wouldnt be able to do it.
But at thirty I know I could have if I had to,but than the heat doesnt really bother me.
Hell,I spent the last few weeks working on the boat,the truck and the sand blast cabinet in a 106 heat index at 50.
You never see kids doing outdoor manual labor anymore...because they've become pussified since illegals have taken the jobs they would have been doing in the heat.
here we go not everyone is cut out to pick produce bent over all day long in 100 degree heat,this guy lived in one of the hottest places in this country,El Centro Ca.and i dont believe for a fucking second that you would last long doing that shit,so dont tell me that you could if you had to.....he thought he could too because heat did not bother him either...you could at thirty,even though you never have done it either?.....yea sure you could....lol

Take a look at the heat index for the last three weeks in Houston,it aint a damn thing to me.
oh you are just so tough and anyone else from a hot climate is a pussy?...you would not last a week picking produce you fucking ass...and thats what this conversation is about,something you only think you can do,pick produce in hundred degree weather....look even George is laughing at you after he was told this....

View attachment 48221

I really dont give a fuck what you think because I know I can work in the heat and do it on a regular basis..why? Because it's fucking hot in Texas and you really dont have a choice unless you want to sit on the couch all summer.

View attachment 48221
Let him talk tough and maybe he is. The reality is i do not see any other races except Hispanic working in these farms.

View attachment 48221
Let him talk tough and maybe he is. The reality is i do not see any other races except Hispanic working in these farms.
like its not hot in other parts of the country,only where that chump lives....the bottom line is he would quit after a week,he knows it and everyone else knows it....

View attachment 48221
like its not hot in other parts of the country,only where that chump lives....the bottom line is he would quit after a week,he knows it and everyone else knows it....

Stop projecting your pussification onto others.

View attachment 48221

in your case it aint no projection ....

View attachment 48221

I spend all day everyday outside no matter how hot it gets.
It's called being acclimated.

View attachment 48221

I spend all day everyday outside no matter how hot it gets.
It's called being acclimated.
are you the only one in the country?....no one else in other hot places is the same way?....because thats what you are implying......but no matter, you would not last a week bending over all day picking produce and i dont give a dam how acclimated you are....and it doesnt mean your a pussy,it just means you cant do it like many,many other people.....

you have to be accustomed to doing that type of work,a friend of mine who is a Mexican was offered by his cousin who has been doing this his whole life,he offered him a job to go up to the central valley and work,Saul tried, he quit after a month,he said it is fucking brutal,its hotter than hell and your knees and back hurt like a motherfucker at the end of the day,which is more than 8 hours....he said the migrants were laughing at him telling him you Americans are pussies....he said they were just busting his balls,but the work busted everything else...there aint to many people who would last doing that kind work ,its something you start doing young and stay with it....

eTough guy!

What are you,eighteen?
I know 20 years ago job sights in Houston were predominately white and black.
The same with machine shops,they went from around 5% hispanic to around 75 to 80% hispanic over that period.
You'd have to be a kid or living at home with mom and dad your whole life not to see the change.
What are you, 10? What you missed was the early 1990s recession that changed it all, contractors dropped employees, wages and prices, the prices and wages stayed flat after that. Because of that more Hispanics moved into the construction fields which yes, did keep the wages flat but only because fewer whites and blacks would work for the lower wages. Someone had to fill the gap. Heck I took a major hit during that recession, ended up working for a security monitoring company for a few years till business picked back up but I was one of the specialized ones but even there I ended up going back to work for only $25 per hour, I had been making $75 per hour before the recession.

You just made my case. Wages have been stagnant ever since illegals started flooding the work force.
And the nineties had nothing to do with it,the oil industry took a hard hit in the eighties and the illegal problem and stagnant wages started shortly after when Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegals.
I watched it fucken happen so dont tell me that wasnt the case.
I'm talking about the construction industry, hell you mentioned construction jobs.........
Look if it makes you feel justified to blame the illegals then whatever helps you sleep at night........ Just know there are/were multiple market forces at play, the Hispanics (some illegal) took those jobs offered at lower wages, would you?

WTF? If you hadnt let the illegals in in the first place it wouldnt have happened.
Thanks for making my point...... hack...... :thup:

Besides, I didn't let the "illegals" in, you Europeans showed up all on your own and took what you wanted...... :eusa_whistle:

And this answer says it ALL. This person has an AX to grind with Americans of European descent! He is a shill, he is a hack. He puts forth his FALSE facts, then wants you to come up with an answer for them.

The bottom line is........................Jebster was wrong, the fence will cost between 10 and 12 billion! (in other words, just like Obama, he is willing to lie) Most Americans of BOTH parties want this problem solved, so of course the lefties and illegal advocates have to work over time to muddy the waters.

His constant assertion that it was the recession of the 90s that had a huge impact is a misdirection. The truth is..........it should be up to the AMERICAN worker if they want to work for less, not the ILLEGAL worker to come in and accept it.

What are you, 10? What you missed was the early 1990s recession that changed it all, contractors dropped employees, wages and prices, the prices and wages stayed flat after that. Because of that more Hispanics moved into the construction fields which yes, did keep the wages flat but only because fewer whites and blacks would work for the lower wages. Someone had to fill the gap. Heck I took a major hit during that recession, ended up working for a security monitoring company for a few years till business picked back up but I was one of the specialized ones but even there I ended up going back to work for only $25 per hour, I had been making $75 per hour before the recession.

You just made my case. Wages have been stagnant ever since illegals started flooding the work force.
And the nineties had nothing to do with it,the oil industry took a hard hit in the eighties and the illegal problem and stagnant wages started shortly after when Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegals.
I'm talking about the construction industry, hell you mentioned construction jobs.........
Look if it makes you feel justified to blame the illegals then whatever helps you sleep at night........ Just know there are/were multiple market forces at play, the Hispanics (some illegal) took those jobs offered at lower wages, would you?

WTF? If you hadnt let the illegals in in the first place it wouldnt have happened.

Besides, I didn't let the "illegals" in, you Europeans showed up all on your own and took what you wanted...... :eusa_whistle:

And this answer says it ALL. This person has an AX to grind with Americans of European descent! He is a shill, he is a hack. He puts forth his FALSE facts, then wants you to come up with an answer for them.

The bottom line is........................Jebster was wrong, the fence will cost between 10 and 12 billion! (in other words, just like Obama, he is willing to lie) Most Americans of BOTH parties want this problem solved, so of course the lefties and illegal advocates have to work over time to muddy the waters.

His constant assertion that it was the recession of the 90s that had a huge impact is a misdirection. The truth is..........it should be up to the AMERICAN worker if they want to work for less, not the ILLEGAL worker to come in and accept it.
Hell knumb knuts I'm 2/3s European descent......... :lmao:
As for the rest of your tripe I was only relaying information that is readily available, I didn't make it up, I just posted what some said it would cost.
like every other hack on this board you can't get past the us vs them mindset........ Pathetic.

As for the rest of your tripe I was only relaying information that is readily available, I didn't make it up, I just posted what some said it would cost.
like every other hack on this board you can't get past the us vs them mindset........ Pathetic.

Hey there tweedle DUMB, just like every leftist on this board, you can't stand for law and order. It is to HARD for you. You are a weak kneed leftist SHILL. It is easier for you to close your eyes, because then you won't see what is happening to your children, and what the hell do you care if you leave them YOUR bill if you are dead!

Hey there tweedle DUMB, just like every leftist on this board, you can't stand for law and order. It is to HARD for you. You are a weak kneed leftist SHILL. It is easier for you to close your eyes, because then you won't see what is happening to your children, and what the hell do you care if you leave them YOUR bill if you are dead!
Leftist....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Thanks for proving you're a reactionary nutjob. :thup:

You are correct, I am the reactionary because I care for my fellow AMERICANS. You do not care what law was broken, don't care what it is doing to Americans, do not care what it is doing to America. All you care about is trying to SMOOTH it over, instead of taking a stance. You are WEAK! I have MORE respect for those who disagree with me, than YOU.....who tries to convince everyone that we should just IGNORE the situation, basically because sh** happens.

If you want to talk PATHETIC, it is YOU! You are like Jeb Bush. Mealy mouthed, taking one side then the other, always trying to convince everyone the lawbreakers have little or no blame.......................pathetic is to good a word for you.............you are a Neville Chamberlain!

You are correct, I am the reactionary because I care for my fellow AMERICANS. You do not care what law was broken, don't care what it is doing to Americans, do not care what it is doing to America. All you care about is trying to SMOOTH it over, instead of taking a stance. You are WEAK! I have MORE respect for those who disagree with me, than YOU.....who tries to convince everyone that we should just IGNORE the situation, basically because sh** happens.

If you want to talk PATHETIC, it is YOU! You are like Jeb Bush. Mealy mouthed, taking one side then the other, always trying to convince everyone the lawbreakers have little or no blame.......................pathetic is to good a word for you.............you are a Neville Chamberlain!
Do you always misrepresent everyone you read into......? Of course you do, like your hack opposites on the far left you can't see past your own nose. That's what's predictable and pathetic. :thup
:lmao:

Do you always misrepresent everyone you read into......? Of course you do, like your hack opposites on the far left you can't see past your own nose. That's what's predictable and pathetic. :thup

So then, you have no stance do you? All you do is come in here and tell everyone else how dumb they are for having an opinion and voicing it?

Good thing you weren't at the constitutional convention, they would have thrown you out on your arrogant rearend.

So then, you have no stance do you? All you do is come in here and tell everyone else how dumb they are for having an opinion and voicing it?

Good thing you weren't at the constitutional convention, they would have thrown you out on your arrogant rearend.
Still too stupid to figure it out, ain'tcha........ :lmao:

Hey there HOTDOG, lets get back to your assertion that it is all about the recession of the 90s. What do you say?

And so, are you telling us, regardless of if we are conservatives or liberals; that it was a ok for ILLEGALS to undercut AMERICANS in the trades industry? And no matter what you answer; wouldn't it be wise to remove ILLEGALS from the mix so as AMERICANS have a better opportunity to set their own wages with LESS competition?

Still too stupid to figure it out, ain'tcha........ :lmao:

No, just to intelligent for you! Better call a shill higher up the foodchain, cause you are already toast, and looking pretty weak.

Forum List

Back