30 Million Illegal Immigrants in US, Says Mexico’s Former Ambassador (Time For 'Operation Wetback'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Yes I said President Eisenhowers government program appropiately named 'Operation Wetback'. The numbers are staggering and our White nation our founders created our nation for must be sustained. Our sovereignty hangs in the balance. We must be racially aware to begin our journey to return our nation to a White nation. I suggest this best seller to help you.

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

30 Million Illegal Immigrants in US Says Mexico s Former Ambassador

Yes I said President Eisenhowers government program appropiately named 'Operation Wetback'. The numbers are staggering and our White nation our founders created our nation for must be sustained. Our sovereignty hangs in the balance. We must be racially aware to begin our journey to return our nation to a White nation. I suggest this best seller to help you.

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

David Duke?

I wouldn't buy one of his books at a 2nd hand store to burn it.

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

Aren't we a nice little racist... You probably think the Native Indians should go home too.

• Banned

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

Aren't we a nice little racist... You probably think the Native Indians should go home too.
Yes.

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

"racist"..LMAO..you guys have about used that word up...

What's "racist" about wanting to protect and preserve your heritage and your country?
What's "racist" about wanting immigration laws to be upheld?

"racist"...LMAO...you guys are comical

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

David Duke?

Why is that?

Post a couple of things he said that you disagree with?
Direct quotes, if you can...not something you "heard"...

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

David Duke?

Why is that?

I have no interest in the musing of someone who's main purpose in life is spreading racism.

That goes for Duke, Sharpton, or any of their ilk

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

What's "racist" about wanting to protect and preserve your heritage and your country?

Hey Toolbag, Look what he wrote
"Yes I said President Eisenhowers government program appropiately named 'Operation Wetback'. The numbers are staggering and our White nation our founders created our nation for must be sustained. Our sovereignty hangs in the balance. We must be racially aware to begin our journey to return our nation to a White nation. I suggest this best seller to help you."

But none of that is racist to you... Look at the idiots profile pick.

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

David Duke?

Why is that?

I have no interest in the musing of someone who's main purpose in life is spreading racism.

That goes for Duke, Sharpton, or any of their ilk

LMAO.."racism"....when all else fails, I guess...there's always "racism"...

2011-03-12+10.42.29.jpg

Hey Toolbag, Look what he wrote
"Yes I said President Eisenhowers government program appropiately named 'Operation Wetback'. The numbers are staggering and our White nation our founders created our nation for must be sustained. Our sovereignty hangs in the balance. We must be racially aware to begin our journey to return our nation to a White nation. I suggest this best seller to help you."

But none of that is racist to you... Look at the idiots profile pick.

What?

"Operation Wetback" happened and it worked. What's the problem? We don't need 3rd world peasants sneaking into our country.

This nation WAS created by white people. That's a fact.

"Racially aware" negroes are fine.
"Racially aware" mestizos are fine.
"Racially aware" asians are fine.

"Racially aware" whites are "racists"...you guys are funny!

You want quotes?

Here are some quotes.

David Duke Quotes at BrainyQuote

and yes, the man is a racist.

and almost a given anyone that backs him is also a racist.

Let's look at that;

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.
David Duke

Tell me why you disagree with that comment? Do you deny that affirmative action is discriminatory?

Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races

Well, it's pretty clear that the gvt. denying people the right to live, work and go to school wherever they please hasn't worked out very well....many negroes agree...they advocate separation too.

But Barack Obama is not a person who would defend the rights and heritage of the European-American people.
David Duke
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/davidduke445508.html

Nothing to argue about there...or do you disagree?

I don't call myself a white supremacist. I'm a civil rights activist concerned about European-American rights.
David Duke
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/davidduke181551.html

Ahhhh..THERE'S the problem..WHITE people who are concerned about OUR rights are "racists".

You want quotes?

Here are some quotes.

Let's look at that;

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.
David Duke

Tell me why you disagree with that comment? Do you deny that affirmative action is discriminatory?

Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races

Well, it's pretty clear that the gvt. denying people the right to live, work and go to school wherever they please hasn't worked out very well....many negroes agree...they advocate separation too.

But Barack Obama is not a person who would defend the rights and heritage of the European-American people.
David Duke

I don't call myself a white supremacist. I'm a civil rights activist concerned about European-American rights.
David Duke

Ahhhh..THERE'S the problem..WHITE people who are concerned about OUR rights are "racists".

Racist

Growing up, the people that picked up the garbage were called garbage collectors. Changing their title to Sanitation Engineers didn't make the truck smell any better.

Yup

You want quotes?

Here are some quotes.

Let's look at that;

David Duke

David Duke

David Duke

Racist

Growing up, the people that picked up the garbage were called garbage collectors. Changing their title to Sanitation Engineers didn't make the truck smell any better.

Yup

no..explain what's "racist" about them... your "proclamation" just isn't enough proof.

You want quotes?

Here are some quotes.

Let's look at that;

David Duke

David Duke

David Duke

Racist

Yup

no..explain what's "racist" about them... your "proclamation" just isn't enough proof.

rot, if you can't see it, you're the one with the problem.

All 3 of them are self explanatory.

You want quotes?

Here are some quotes.

Let's look at that;

David Duke

David Duke

David Duke

Racist

Yup

rot, if you can't see it, you're the one with the problem.

All 3 of them are self explanatory.

Do educate me, then..So far you haven't done anything except disparage and dodge.

What exactly is "racist" about white people wanting to support and advance their culture and heritage?

Compare and contrast that with negroes, latinos or asians who want to protect and advance THEIR cultures and heritages?

Forum List

Back