Voters say Hillary Clinton is NOT TRUSTWORTHY

I just have to post this again.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

B_wmjA4XAAA-V7q.jpg

You two understand that your vile attacks drive voters to the Democrats, right?

No, you don't. So you'll keep doing it. Thanks for the votes!

You do understand that falling back on race and gender as an excuse for incompetence drives voters to the Republicans, right?

No you don't. So you'll keep doing it. Thanks for the votes!

You two understand that your vile attacks drive voters to the Democrats, right?

No, you don't. So you'll keep doing it. Thanks for the votes!

You do understand that falling back on race and gender as an excuse for incompetence drives voters to the Republicans, right?

No you don't. So you'll keep doing it. Thanks for the votes!

Identity politics is just dumb. Furgason lost the senate for the democrats in 2014.

Why not focus on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and minimum wage.

So now I'm seeing that she (gasp) flew coach somewhere and (gasp) dragged around her own luggage?

Is this what we have to look forward to for the next freaking year and a half?

Really?

She also ate a burrito!!
My initial thought to this kind of stuff is "surely people see right through this and are insulted by it".

But then I realize that's probably not the case.

And yet, they still prefer her to the Republican candidates. What does THAT tell you?

And yet, they still prefer her to the Republican candidates. What does THAT tell you?

That the primary season is just starting.

Hillary was up by 10- 20 points against any Republican just a few months ago, now she's barely ahead. I expect once the Republicans choose a nominee Hillary's numbers will decline even further.

Hillary was up by 10- 20 points against any Republican just a few months ago, now she's barely ahead. I expect once the Republicans choose a nominee Hillary's numbers will decline even further.
I agree 100%

No offense but until voter ID goes national that's simply a dream. NYC has five mafia families getting out the graveyard vote, King county WA will discover a boatload of D votes if needed, NM will have more D votes than registered voters in at least one precinct.

The MSM like the Ds goes for the lowest common denominator giving the Ds a lock on the idiotic, insane, ignorant and innumerate as long as they can figure out where the polling stations are.

No offense but until voter ID goes national that's simply a dream. NYC has five mafia families getting out the graveyard vote, King county WA will discover a boatload of D votes if needed, NM will have more D votes than registered voters in at least one precinct.

The MSM like the Ds goes for the lowest common denominator giving the Ds a lock on the idiotic, insane, ignorant and innumerate as long as they can figure out where the polling stations are.

I suppose you loons are gonna say that King Country found half a million votes the last 2 elections. :cuckoo:

I don't think Hillary will be the nominee, but I will be very pleased if she is. She will be very easy to beat. Why? Because she is untrustworthy. There is no amount of spin that will change the fact that this bitch LIES and she lies A LOT.

Interesting. If someone offered to make you a $25 bet on whether Clinton will be the Democratic nominee, would you take it?

I don't think Hillary will be the nominee, but I will be very pleased if she is. She will be very easy to beat. Why? Because she is untrustworthy. There is no amount of spin that will change the fact that this bitch LIES and she lies A LOT.

Interesting. If someone offered to make you a $25 bet on whether Clinton will be the Democratic nominee, would you take it?

I rarely gamble but when I do, I follow 2 rules:

Rule #1 never underestimate the stupidity of people
Rule #2 - never bet on an outcome unless you have a distinct edge (inside information, odds in favor, etc.)

Your proposed bet doesn't meet my rules and it doesn't stipulate which side of the bet I would be on.

I rarely gamble but when I do, I follow 2 rules:

Rule #1 never underestimate the stupidity of people
Rule #2 - never bet on an outcome unless you have a distinct edge (inside information, odds in favor, etc.)

Your proposed bet doesn't meet my rules and it doesn't stipulate which side of the bet I would be on.

I like these rules. Sorry about not clarifying, since you think Clinton would not be the nominee, you would be winning if she's not the nominee. I don't know if I can help with rule 1, but I think I can help with rule 2. How about $35 to you if Clinton is not the nominee and I get $25 if she isn't?

Forum List

Back