So, if more than 2 million of Hillary's followers are....

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
FAKE..... What sort of chance does she really have? I know Stat and the rest of the clown folks are big supporters, but in my minds eye this doesn't bode well for her political future..

More than 2 MILLION of Hillary Clinton's Twitter followers are fake or never tweet – and she's already under fire for 'buying' fake Facebook fans
  • Two different online audit tools say no more than 44 per cent of Hillary's 3.6 million Twitter fans are real people who participate in the platform
  • The newly minted presidential candidate is fending off accusations that her Facebook page is full of fake 'likes'
  • Her Facebook fan base includes more people from Baghdad, Iraq than any US city
  • When she was secretary of state, her agency paid $630,000 to bulk up its Facebook likes, but pledged to stop after she left
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html#comments
Although Hillary Clinton boasts a robust 3.6 million Twitter followers, not even a vast right-wing conspiracy would be able to interact with 2 million of them.

According to two popular online measuring tools, no more than 44 per cent of her Twitter fan base consists of real people who are active in using the social media platform.

And at least 15 per cent – more than 544,000 – are completely fake.

StatusPeople.com, the oldest publicly available Twitter-auditing tool, reports that 44 per cent of the former secretary of state's followers are 'good'; 15 per cent are 'fake'; and 41 per cent are 'inactive,' meaning that they never tweet or reply to any tweets.

More than 2 MILLION of Hillary Clinton s Twitter followers are fake or never tweet Daily Mail Online

The Ds are running bucket list nominees because virtually all of their marginal voters are . Is: idiotic, insane, illiterate, innumerate and/or ignorant. Who else do they have?

FAKE..... What sort of chance does she really have? I know Stat and the rest of the clown folks are big supporters, but in my minds eye this doesn't bode well for her political future..

More than 2 MILLION of Hillary Clinton's Twitter followers are fake or never tweet – and she's already under fire for 'buying' fake Facebook fans
  • Two different online audit tools say no more than 44 per cent of Hillary's 3.6 million Twitter fans are real people who participate in the platform
  • The newly minted presidential candidate is fending off accusations that her Facebook page is full of fake 'likes'
  • Her Facebook fan base includes more people from Baghdad, Iraq than any US city
  • When she was secretary of state, her agency paid $630,000 to bulk up its Facebook likes, but pledged to stop after she left
Although Hillary Clinton boasts a robust 3.6 million Twitter followers, not even a vast right-wing conspiracy would be able to interact with 2 million of them.

According to two popular online measuring tools, no more than 44 per cent of her Twitter fan base consists of real people who are active in using the social media platform.

StatusPeople.com, the oldest publicly available Twitter-auditing tool, reports that 44 per cent of the former secretary of state's followers are 'good'; 15 per cent are 'fake'; and 41 per cent are 'inactive,' meaning that they never tweet or reply to any tweets.

More than 2 MILLION of Hillary Clinton s Twitter followers are fake or never tweet Daily Mail Online
Ignore her. She's not worth the attention that she's getting.

Interesting article, thanks for sharing.

Are you aware of how the tool from statuspeople.com works, and how many false-positives it reports?

Are you also aware that it is literally impossible to know where most people who are supporters actually come from, that people can hop from isp to isp?

And finally, you do realize that the Daily Mall piece is a hit job? It went from statistics without actual numbers or methodology to chipotle in Ohio. Pretty sad.

Are some of those followers fake? Likely there are some. Romney also had fake followers. So did Obama.

Did the sky fall as these things were known? Nope.

Tell you what: as soon as you learn statuspeople.com's methodology, feel free to mention my name again. But that website does not do real stats. It's methodology is questionable at best.

Last edited:

Are you aware of how the tool from statuspeople.com works, and how many false-positives it reports?

Are you also aware that it is literally impossible to know where most people who are supporters actually come from, that people can hop from isp to isp?

And finally, you do realize that the Daily Mall piece is a hit job? It went from statistics without actual numbers or methodology to chipotle in Ohio. Pretty sad.

Are some of those followers fake? Likely there are some. Romney also had fake followers. So did Obama.

Tell you what: as soon as you learn statuspeople.com's methodology, feel free to mention my name again. But that website does not do real stats. It's methodology is questionable at best.

Virtually every msm story is a hit job on anyone one who is running that is not a democrat so I would expect nothing else. However, in light of the revelations about the vast number of fake accounts following Obama, and his admins efforts to purge them, how do you think this affects Hillary's chances?

She has well known problems with honesty so I am not surprised in the slightest, but this will probably affect her money gathering activities I should think. You?

Virtually every msm story is a hit job on anyone one who is running that is not a democrat so I would expect nothing else. However, in light of the revelations about the vast number of fake accounts following Obama, and his admins efforts to purge them, how do you think this affects Hillary's chances?

She has well known problems with honesty so I am not surprised in the slightest, but this will probably affect her money gathering activities I should think. You?

As I already wrote, I thanked you for the article, but I strongly recommend that you research how that search software works, and also how many false-positives show up.

Obama redefining all non-blacks and non-Ds as white is beginning to bite. So, hillary is the only route to victory.

As I already wrote, I thanked you for the article, but I strongly recommend that you research how that search software works, and also how many false-positives show up.

I have no argument with you on that. However the msm is running with the story. Do you think that it will have a major impact on her campaign?

Not hers so much as all other Democrats running in 2016. A good case can be made that the red advantage does not work in bucket list elections. Take Jacksonville. The incumbent mayor is named Alvin Brown and yes he does look a bit like his cartoon namesake and he was endorsed by Corrine Brown his fellow D but he is black so he got in. His opponent Len Curry is a major league sleazebag. So Alvin is the lesser evil by a small margin but since that part of the list has been ticked off so he is going to lose in the runoff. That is getting very aggravating here in FL. The Ds have twice failed to find a less obnoxious candidate than Scott at the governor's level. With Hillary blowing off so much of the D base she will win by getting R women to the polls to get a first ticked off on their bucket list and than means a lot of Ds lower down on the ballot will be defeated.

It doesn't matter as long as all those fake followers also make donations to her campaign using the Obama no ID verification method.

I have no argument with you on that. However the msm is running with the story. Do you think that it will have a major impact on her campaign?

No, as long as they're not able to stuff their fake votes in a real ballot box.:D

No, as long as they're not able to stuff their fake votes in a real ballot box.:D

Not doing so would break D traditions.

just to let you know, if i followed hillary, i'd be counted as a fake.
i have a twitter account, and while i follow people, i never tweet.

Forum List

Back