Voters say Hillary Clinton is NOT TRUSTWORTHY

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Voters think Grandma Hillary is not trustworthy.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - April 9 2015 - Paul Blooms As Clinton Wilts I Quinnipiac University Connecticut

------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • COLORADO: Paul 44 - Clinton 41
  • IOWA: Paul 43 - Clinton 42
  • VIRGINIA: Clinton 47 - Paul 43
Voters in each state say Clinton is not honest and trustworthy. Her overall favorability has dropped significantly in Colorado and Iowa, while Virginia is unchanged. Favorability ratings for the Republicans are lackluster, at best.
"These numbers are a boost for U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky as he formally launches his campaign," said Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.
"Ominous for Hillary Clinton is the broad scope of the movement today compared to her showing in Quinnipiac University's mid-February survey. It isn't just one or two Republicans who are stepping up; it's virtually the entire GOP field that is running better against her.
"That's why it is difficult to see Secretary Clinton's slippage as anything other than a further toll on her image from the furor over her e-mail."
"In all three of these states, more, and in Colorado many more, registered voters say she is not honest and trustworthy," Brown added. "Voters do think she is a strong leader - a key metric - but unless she can change the honesty perception, running as a competent but dishonest candidate has serious potential problems."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor old Hillary....I have a feeling that these numbers, like Hillary, will not improve with age.

But I forgot....She's a lock!!! Inevitable! and can't be beat!! my mistake.....

:rofl:

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - April 9 2015 - Paul Blooms As Clinton Wilts I Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Voters in each state say Clinton is not honest and trustworthy. Her overall favorability has dropped significantly in Colorado and Iowa, while Virginia is unchanged. Favorability ratings for the Republicans are lackluster, at best.
"These numbers are a boost for U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky as he formally launches his campaign," said Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.
"Ominous for Hillary Clinton is the broad scope of the movement today compared to her showing in Quinnipiac University's mid-February survey. It isn't just one or two Republicans who are stepping up; it's virtually the entire GOP field that is running better against her.
"That's why it is difficult to see Secretary Clinton's slippage as anything other than a further toll on her image from the furor over her e-mail."
"In all three of these states, more, and in Colorado many more, registered voters say she is not honest and trustworthy," Brown added. "Voters do think she is a strong leader - a key metric - but unless she can change the honesty perception, running as a competent but dishonest candidate has serious potential problems."

Poor old Hillary....I have a feeling that these numbers, like Hillary, will not improve with age.

people needed a poll to tell them this. I don't need no stinkin poll.

It just confirms what normal people already know- Hillary is a power hungry liar that will say ANYTHING to get elected.

duh she is a clinton

--LOL

It just confirms what normal people already know- Hillary is a power hungry liar that will say ANYTHING to get elected.
in other words, she's your typical politician.

true but that will not stop cnn from

reporting that she is the neatest thing since sliced bread

--LOL

--LOL
there is nothing neater and sliced bread. just saying.

hillary clinton= a little bit creepy
A LOT creepy! She scares me...regretfully...teapers will fuck it up and get her elected. Clinton s a threat to America...teapers are a greater threat.

HillaryReadyforherLies.jpg

--LOL
They don't.

A LOT creepy! She scares me...regretfully...teapers will fuck it up and get her elected. Clinton s a threat to America...teapers are a greater threat.
Drop the bullshit. Why do you have such a hardon for senior citizens? Somebody has brainwashed you, dude. Sign up for deprogramming or something because you're way off base.

Drop the bullshit. Why do you have such a hardon for senior citizens? Somebody has brainwashed you, dude. Sign up for deprogramming or something because you're way off base.
Teapers wll fuck it up with their vitriol and hate politics.

I don't think Hillary will be the nominee, but I will be very pleased if she is. She will be very easy to beat. Why? Because she is untrustworthy. There is no amount of spin that will change the fact that this bitch LIES and she lies A LOT.

Obama was a one shot deal- a charismatic man of mystery who spoke in colorful metaphors- he fooled a lot of people. Well folks, there is NOTHING mysterious about Hillary. She's a shameless opportunist with a 30 year record of lies and coverups. Not only is she divisive as hell, she doesn't excite the progressives in her party. Moderates and swing voters see right through her lies....

I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary!
Chelsea was jogging around the WTC on Sept 11!!!
I landed under sniper fire in Bosnia!
Bill is innocent. They're all nuts and sluts!!
Illegally keeping those White House gifts was just a clerical error!
I've always been a YANKEE FAN!!
I was instrumental in the Northern Ireland Peace process!
What difference does it make?
It was a disgusting video!!!
"I was "flat broke when I left the White house!
I didn't want to carry 2 devices!!

Hillary, she's just like you! And she has exciting stories to tell!!

Hillary is toast.......moldy, stale toast. I'm glad she is the Democratic candidate. The results of the 2014 election had nothing to do with "low voter turnout". It had to do with a referendum on Obama and do nothing Harry Reid who killed any and all forward progress that came across their desk. You'd think that the Democrats would sit back and take notice, but they didn't. Still clueless that America is tired of the Hope and Change they were sold. Hillary is yesterday's news, not a fresh new candidate. With her baggage, she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting votes beyond the left wingnut fringe who want her simply because she is a female. You'd think they would have learned after electing a candidate simply because he was black.......twice. Race and gender should not be a reason for voting for a candidate. Policy and issues are and Obama and now Clinton are lacking.

Hillary is toast.......moldy, stale toast. I'm glad she is the Democratic candidate. The results of the 2014 election had nothing to do with "low voter turnout". It had to do with a referendum on Obama and do nothing Harry Reid who killed any and all forward progress that came across their desk. You'd think that the Democrats would sit back and take notice, but they didn't. Still clueless that America is tired of the Hope and Change they were sold. Hillary is yesterday's news, not a fresh new candidate. With her baggage, she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting votes beyond the left wingnut fringe who want her simply because she is a female. You'd think they would have learned after electing a candidate simply because he was black.......twice. Race and gender should not be a reason for voting for a candidate. Policy and issues are and Obama and now Clinton are lacking.

She's so phony. The latest revelations of "staged" events in Iowa are not going to help either.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Campaign staff recruited everyday Iowans to Hillary Clinton s first campaign stop Daily Mail Online

Hillary Clinton's astroturf candidacy is in full swing in Iowa.

Her Tuesday morning visit to a coffee shop in LeClaire, Iowa was staged from beginning to end, according to Austin Bird, one of the men pictured sitting at the table with Mrs. Clinton.

Bird told Daily Mail Online that campaign staffer Troy Price called and asked him and two other young people to meet him Tuesday morning at a restaurant in Davenport, a nearby city.

Price then drove them to the coffee house to meet Clinton after vetting them for about a half-hour.

The three got the lion's share of Mrs. Clinton's time and participated in what breathless news reports described as a 'roundtable'– the first of many in her brief Iowa campaign swing.

Bird himself is a frequent participant in Iowa Democratic Party events. He interned with President Obama's 2012 presidential re-election campaign, and was tapped to chauffeur Vice President Joe Biden in October 2014 when he visited Davenport.

'What happened is, we were just asked to be there by Troy,' Bird said Wednesday in a phone interview.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the poor thing, she's just a victim of a vast right wing conspiracy!!

Forum List

Back