Voters Complain of Dem Voter Fraud in Nevada

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
If there’s one thing the left excels at it’s voter fraud…

FOX 5 Vegas reported:
Some voters in Boulder City said they are concerned about fraud at the electronic ballot box.
Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid’s name was already checked.
Ferrara said she wasn’t alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.
“Something’s not right,” Ferrara said. “One person that’s a fluke. Two, that’s strange. But several within a five minute period of time — that’s wrong.”
Clark County Registrar of Voters Larry Lomax said there is no voter fraud, although the issues do come up because the screens are sensitive. For that reason, a person may not want to have their fingers linger too long on the screen after they make a selection at any time.
“Especially in a community with elderly citizens (they have) difficulty in (casting their) ballot,” Lomax said. “Team leaders said there were complaints (and the) race filled in.”

Last edited:
(Human Events)- Like a zombie in a horror movie, ACORN is alive! Even worse, it’s still in the business of registering Mickey Mouse and dead people to vote—and the person running its get-out-the-vote operation is under indictment for felony voter registration fraud.
But first, some background.
The radical group staged an elaborate prank on April Fool’s Day by pretending to die. That’s when chief organizer Bertha Lewis said ACORN would dissolve its national structure. But the group still exists and continues to send out direct mail solicitations for funds.
Disturbingly, Project Vote, ACORN’s scandal-plagued voter registration and mobilization division, remains open for business. Project Vote has been part of the ACORN family since at least 1992 when Barack Obama ran a successful voter drive in Illinois.
Although legally separate entities, in practice the two are the same, as the congressional testimony of former ACORN/Project Vote employee Anita MonCrief can attest. They share office space, employees, and budgets. Project Vote continues to operate out of ACORN’s Washington, D.C., headquarters.
Even worse, its voter drive is being run by Amy Busefink, an ACORN employee under indictment in Nevada for violating election laws. It might be understandable for an employer not to fire an employee until she is actually convicted of a crime, but this is ridiculous. Busefink should not be running a voter drive.
…In May 2009, Nevada Atty. Gen. Catherine Cortez Masto, and Secretary of State Ross Miller, both Democrats, made public charges against two senior ACORN employees—Busefink, ACORN’s deputy regional director at the time, and Christopher Edwards, then ACORN’s Las Vegas field director. Both were implicated in a conspiracy in which they and ACORN as a corporate entity were charged. Edwards pleaded guilty and has turned state’s evidence. The trial of ACORN and Busefink is scheduled to begin on November 26.
The state’s charges list 26 felony counts of voter fraud and 13 of providing unlawful extra compensation to those registering voters, a practice forbidden under Nevada law because it incentivizes fraud. Canvassers were allegedly paid between $8 and $9 an hour and based on a quota of 20 voters per shift.

I certainly hope those people brought those already marked ballots to the attention of the Polling Workers so it could be documented....instead of waiting til later when there was no proof of their allegations. Then the Polling Workers could find out what the problem is.

Around here...when they tried electronic voting a few years back, the Poll Workers didn't even know how to turn them on.

I voted here in Nevada almost a week ago. As far as screen sensitivity claim goes, I found the screen on my machine to be about moderate as far as applying pressure to check candidates. Not sensitive at all.
Unless there is a 'sensitivity' adjustment on the voting machines, I don't see that as a viable excuse, in my experience.

I certainly hope those people brought those already marked ballots to the attention of the Polling Workers so it could be documented....instead of waiting til later when there was no proof of their allegations. Then the Polling Workers could find out what the problem is.

Around here...when they tried electronic voting a few years back, the Poll Workers didn't even know how to turn them on.

Maybe the polling workers are the problem?

Every election, the GOP makes this claim. And then after every election, there is no proof that it happened. This is the GOP's way to try and cover it's voter intimidation efforts. When will you all quit falling for this. I challenge any of you to post a link to a actual case of democratic voter fraud where people who were not legal voters cast ballots. I can sure post links which prove GOP voter intimidation. Any takers?

Every election, the GOP makes this claim. And then after every election, there is no proof that it happened. This is the GOP's way to try and cover it's voter intimidation efforts. When will you all quit falling for this. I challenge any of you to post a link to a actual case of democratic voter fraud where people who were not legal voters cast ballots. I can sure post links which prove GOP voter intimidation. Any takers?
What good does it do to have evidence of voter intimidation, our affirmative action AG will do nothing. You do remember the Obama Panthers that guarded a polling place with a club and on video.

Maybe the polling workers are the problem?

Well, that's a serious accusation....that should be easy to prove, right?

What good does it do to have evidence of voter intimidation, our affirmative action AG will do nothing. You do remember the Obama Panthers that guarded a polling place with a club and on video.

You mean the Bush AG?

Your racism is showing. We've had two AG's that were not white. None of them EVER filed a voting fraud case alleging widespread voter fraud. Were they affirmative action AG's too?

I voted here in Nevada almost a week ago. As far as screen sensitivity claim goes, I found the screen on my machine to be about moderate as far as applying pressure to check candidates. Not sensitive at all.
Unless there is a 'sensitivity' adjustment on the voting machines, I don't see that as a viable excuse, in my experience.

Eh, I think it's a question of familiarity with such technology. Those of us who use touch screen devices on a daily basis would probably have no problem with such machines. Those who have rarely, if ever, used it? Could be a different story. Don't believe me? Hand Grandpa an iPod Touch.

That said, I'm not a big fan of electronic voting. At the very least, there ought to be a paper printout which the voter can then verify before walking out the door.

Eh, I think it's a question of familiarity with such technology. Those of us who use touch screen devices on a daily basis would probably have no problem with such machines. Those who have rarely, if ever, used it? Could be a different story. Don't believe me? Hand Grandpa an iPod Touch.

That said, I'm not a big fan of electronic voting. At the very least, there ought to be a paper printout which the voter can then verify before walking out the door.

Agree about the printout. The machines here gave the option of visually summarizing your votes, but did not give you a printout. When I asked the pollworker if the machine was supposed to give you a printout of your vote summary, he said no. My wife and I looked at each other and agreed that was dumb!

Your racism is showing. We've had two AG's that were not white. None of them EVER filed a voting fraud case alleging widespread voter fraud. Were they affirmative action AG's too?

Too bad about your problem with making crucial distinctions.
Most AG's prosecute any offender that breaks the law, this one excludes certain crimes committed by certain sub-cultural groups.
Maybe it's the AG's racism or the regime's racism that is showing.
But hey, if you think removing one mans rights will secure another mans rights, then we will have to agree to disagree.

(Net Right)- Did you know that the SEIU represents the voting machine technicians in Clark County (Las Vegas), Nevada? The glitch caused Harry Reid’s name to be automatically checked on the ballot before voters had indicated who were they were supporting.
According to Joyce Ferrara who was an eyewitness to this strange ballot ordeal, the problem was widespread, “One person that’s a fluke. Two, that’s strange. But several within a five minute period of time — that’s wrong.”
It is particularly troubling that Clark County has put the uber left-wing SEIU Local 1107 in charge of their voting machines.
The agreement between the SEIU and Clark County specifically puts all voting machines under the control of the SEIU. See the collective bargaining agreement:
The County hereby recognizes the Union as the sole and exclusive collective bargaining representative of the County employees assigned to the classifications listed in Appendix A who are eligible to be represented by the Union except as limited by Section 2 of this Article. The Union shall be notified of additions to the list
of classifications (Appendix A), within seven (7) days of posting for the position classification and shall receive 30 days advance notice of any deletions. Upon written request by the Union, the parties shall meet and confer regarding deletions within the 30 day notification period referenced herein. Both parties recognize that the Union retains its right to appeal under the provisions of NRS 288.170.
Rest here>>>

You mean the Bush AG?

They were arrested and pleased nolo contedre. After 0bama came in, the justice department dropped the case between the time of plea and the sentencing.

There was a lot of screeching about it at the time they pulled the case, even after the guilty pleas.

Greg Palast has been writing about this problem for over a decade.

But the nutty conservatives ignored or dismissed him because he's a liberal.

Always like clock work when a liberal is stumped theyu always use the racist word.:lol:

It will be interesting to see if the final results in Nevada match the media polling that takes place outside the polls after people have voted. If the media polling shows a convincing Angle win, but Reid is certified the winner of the tallied votes, I think we can conclude the election was a massive fraud.

Forum List

Back