Voter ID Battle Shifts to Proof of Citizenship

Just the ones who are caught. Any evidence that there are vast numbers of those who aren't caught?

So 1 illegal vote somehow justifies disenfranchising 240,000 legal American voters?

:clap2:

yes. 8 million illegal aliens is pretty indicative. And, 250k people can either figure out how the rest of us qualified to vote or they can stay home. If you can't figure out how to find a dmv and wait in line and have your picture taken then so be it.

:cool:

only in a fascist state..... i digress....:rolleyes:

HA!

yea.. it sure is fascist to maintain control over ones own national elections.

:rolleyes:

yup.. it's just like the fucking gestapo!

:rofl:

I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of illegal immigrants are already so afraid of getting caught that they wouldn't be caught dead trying to vote in an election.

It won't be long now until we all have to carry papers.

I KNOW.. and, with every new abortion procedure limitation validated by scotus it's only a matter of time before your bra buring ass is back in the kitchen too!

*yawn*

talk about a bullshit appeal to paranoid emotion. Big brother is also taking notes every time you use your credit card too, ravi. I hear tin foil will keep the mind reading black 'copters at bay.

yes. 8 million illegal aliens is pretty indicative.

No, not really. They are here to work and make money to send home to their families. I doubt many of them give a crap about elections.

And, 250k people can either figure out how the rest of us qualified to vote or they can stay home. If you can't figure out how to find a dmv and wait in line and have your picture taken then so be it.

I already responded to this crap. If you don't want to respond, fine, but don't just post the same bullshit again without responding to the rebuttal.

Thats what you call disenfranchising people? See most of us think that Americans have a right to vote without jumping through administrative hoops. Apparently you don't.

Using a credit card is a choice.

National ID isn't going to be a choice.

You really should reconsider your vote. Obama is pretty much 180 away from your views in general.

No, not really. They are here to work and make money to send home to their families. I doubt many of them give a crap about elections.

yea.. 'cause we've not seen giant fucking rallies and the threat of latino voting blocs in the last 2 years, eh stupid? Should I post some evidence for you to manipuliate since what you doubt is hardly relevant?

I already responded to this crap. If you don't want to respond, fine, but don't just post the same bullshit again without responding to the rebuttal.

You can probably imagine how significant your posts are to me. But, give me the post number. I can always use a good laugh.

Thats what you call disenfranchising people? See most of us think that Americans have a right to vote without jumping through administrative hoops. Apparently you don't.

yea, going to the DMV for an ID sure is a giant hurdle to leap over. The rest of us FIVE ANBD A HALF MILLION must be like superman!

registering to vote is an administrative hoop, stupid. I guess we can scrap that too, eh? I mean, who needs to register when anyone who can make it to the US territory should have an equal say as an actual citizen?

Using a credit card is a choice.

National ID isn't going to be a choice.

You really should reconsider your vote. Obama is pretty much 180 away from your views in general.

I assure you, if your vaginal overlord keeps putting her hubris in front of her party then it may not matter. Indeed, I might just vote mccain if that bitch does find herself with the nomination anyway.

thanks for your input though. I'll probably keep you in mind when making my elective choice this year. At least I'll have that whole pesky fucking ID thing out of the way regardless.

Does your vote even count? Doubtful.

Still, with your views there is really no logical reason for you to support anyone but McCain. So you are either a big fat liar or retarded. I confess, I can't figure it out.

yea.. 'cause we've not seen giant fucking rallies and the threat of latino voting blocs in the last 2 years, eh stupid? Should I post some evidence for you to manipuliate since what you doubt is hardly relevant?

Oh and all those were illegals?

You can probably imagine how significant your posts are to me. But, give me the post number. I can always use a good laugh.

Apparently very significant since you spend your time responding to them all with complete bullshit. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve. Do you think people are fooled by your intellectual dishonesty?

yea, going to the DMV for an ID sure is a giant hurdle to leap over. The rest of us FIVE ANBD A HALF MILLION must be like superman!

For someone who is poor? Yes, it can be. For someone who is elderly and in a wheel chair? Yes it can be.

registering to vote is an administrative hoop, stupid.

Yes, it is. However its all about degrees. This should be pretty obvious really.

I guess we can scrap that too, eh? I mean, who needs to register when anyone who can make it to the US territory should have an equal say as an actual citizen?

Oh and all those were illegals?

a healthy portion was, indeed. AND, they were marching for, say it with me, legalizing the illegals in the country. Again, would you like me to post some evidence? Just say when, dude. your stupid fucking statement is as worthless as your usual input but hey.. just say the word.

Apparently very significant since you spend your time responding to them all with complete bullshit. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve. Do you think people are fooled by your intellectual dishonesty?

complete bullshit like facts, eh bitch? Wanna trade evidence, motherfucker? I'm ready when you are.

HA!

LARKIN said INTELLECTUAL dishonesty. Say, it must take a lot of vicodin to post something like that after having already kicked your disengenuous ass already once in this thread. Want a post number on THAT, bitch?

For someone who is poor? Yes, it can be. For someone who is elderly and in a wheel chair? Yes it can be.

Missouri provided free non-driver state Ids in order to facilitate poor people. I guess I just don't feel sorry for people who have money to spend on cable, chrome rims and smokes but not the ELEVEN FUCKING DOLLARS it takes to get a state ID.

one more time, doosh.. 11 fucking dollars. Hell, I could do your mom TWICE with that kind of scratch!

wheelchair. gimme a fuckng break. DMV's sure are wheelchair free zones, arent they?

Yes, it is. However its all about degrees. This should be pretty obvious really.

OOOHHHh so YOU can accept the administrative hoops that is registering... but just can't fathom having to prove your citizenship in order to vote? OH well, now that we've got THAT solved..

:rofl: :rofl:

Does your vote even count? Doubtful.

Still, with your views there is really no logical reason for you to support anyone but McCain. So you are either a big fat liar or retarded. I confess, I can't figure it out.

While it sure is flattering that you care so much I assure you that Missouri liberals are not a standard issue to fit what you think counts or not.

then again, being unable to figure things out is pretty much par for your course, eh?

HA!

the end, does not always justify the means Shogun....I thought you would know this from some of your other stances....

these piece meal actions are just a guise of deception and do nothing to rid our country from illegal immigrants...while you and a few other million people chant how wonderful these draconian measures are, and also chanting out of the other side of your mouths at how horribly big and wasteful our gvt has gotten.....

if the problem is at the border than focus on the border.

if the problem is american employers hiring illegals then focus on these businesses.

But to take the approach that you can force on to another american, something that they just don't feel like doing, which IS THEIR CHOICE in a FREE country, and should be their choice....

but just because all americans being put on to government data bases is somehow consoling to YOU....for absolutely no reason at all i might add, you think it's a-ok.

well, i don't ....after all....it is not the Americans who are being FORCED to get a gvt ID that are illegal or breaking the law, it is the illegals and their employers that ARE breaking the law.

I don't believe law abiding citizens should have to succumb to more regulations and big gvt control over themselves for what OTHERS BREAKING THE LAW ARE DOING.

The guilty should be punished via more control over them, not the innocent Americans....in the guise of doing something about illegals when in reality it does NOTHING to rid us of illegals, it does nothing to get at the root of the problem...

care

a healthy portion was, indeed. AND, they were marching for, say it with me, legalizing the illegals in the country. Again, would you like me to post some evidence? Just say when, dude. your stupid fucking statement is as worthless as your usual input but hey.. just say the word.

They were also marching against deporting all of them. Marching is a LOT different than fraudulently voting.

complete bullshit like facts, eh bitch? Wanna trade evidence, motherfucker? I'm ready when you are.

HA!

LARKIN said INTELLECTUAL dishonesty. Say, it must take a lot of vicodin to post something like that after having already kicked your disengenuous ass already once in this thread. Want a post number on THAT, bitch?

Actually pointing out your intellectual dishonesty is charitable. At this point in several threads where you have both been a complete and utter dumbass, and made obvious lies, its probably more accurate to call you a mentally ill liar.

Missouri provided free non-driver state Ids in order to facilitate poor people. I guess I just don't feel sorry for people who have money to spend on cable, chrome rims and smokes but not the ELEVEN FUCKING DOLLARS it takes to get a state ID.

Right because all the poor people are spending all their money on cable, chrome rims and smokes?

one more time, doosh.. 11 fucking dollars. Hell, I could do your mom TWICE with that kind of scratch!

Seriously? A your momma joke? What are you, 12?

wheelchair. gimme a fuckng break. DMV's sure are wheelchair free zones, arent they?

Wheelchairs generally aren't conducive to driving 20 miles to get to the nearest DMV. They aren't known for their fabulous convenient locations.

OOOHHHh so YOU can accept the administrative hoops that is registering... but just can't fathom having to prove your citizenship in order to vote? OH well, now that we've got THAT solved..

Congratulations, you finally figured something out. :clap2:

While it sure is flattering that you care so much I assure you that Missouri liberals are not a standard issue to fit what you think counts or not.

then again, being unable to figure things out is pretty much par for your course, eh?

There aren't enough "liberals" in Missouri to count for anything. What I can't figure out is if you are a liar or retarded. I'm leaning toward retarded since you have no ability to comprehend the written word. Idiot savant of some sort?

while you and a few other million people chant how wonderful these draconian measures are, and also chanting out of the other side of your mouths at how horribly big and wasteful our gvt has gotten.....

Exactly. A waste of time and money that ends up accomplishing nothing at all. It certainly won't put a damper on illegals. What it will do is fool some pretty stupid people into thinking something is being done. Count Shog among those people.

the end, does not always justify the means Shogun....I thought you would know this from some of your other stances....

these piece meal actions are just a guise of deception and do nothing to rid our country from illegal immigrants...while you and a few other million people chant how wonderful these draconian measures are, and also chanting out of the other side of your mouths at how horribly big and wasteful our gvt has gotten.....

if the problem is at the border than focus on the border.

if the problem is american employers hiring illegals then focus on these businesses.

But to take the approach that you can force on to another american, something that they just don't feel like doing, which IS THEIR CHOICE in a FREE country, and should be their choice....

but just because all americans being put on to government data bases is somehow consoling to YOU....for absolutely no reason at all i might add, you think it's a-ok.

well, i don't ....after all....it is not the Americans who are being FORCED to get a gvt ID that are illegal or breaking the law, it is the illegals and their employers that ARE breaking the law.

I don't believe law abiding citizens should have to succumb to more regulations and big gvt control over themselves for what OTHERS BREAKING THE LAW ARE DOING.

The guilty should be punished via more control over them, not the innocent Americans....in the guise of doing something about illegals when in reality it does NOTHING to rid us of illegals, it does nothing to get at the root of the problem...

care

um, how the hell is requiring ID bloating government spending? are the rhetorical talking points really more significant than relevant facts?

eleven fucking dollars.

we'll focus on the border AND those who are here illegally aready, thanks.

and, we'll focus on business when BUSINESS has options outside of being pinned between illegals and their fake docs and the accusation of discrimination. Again, experiment with your own buble jet printer and scanner and figure out what the mexicans already know.

and no, it's NOT their choice any more than voting withour registering is their choice. YOU had to register too. spare me the conveluded bullshit.

HA! yea.. it's big brother now. databases and the mark of the beast! Run for the HILLS!

so, if you are that scared about databases what year did you burn your social security card? If you can't answer that then, again, spare me the conveluded bullshit.

I could make a tangent schooling you on your ignorance in blaming employers but i'll save it for another day. Or, until you make another sutpid statement about just blaming employers for the illegals trying to vote.

Hey, your opinion probably doesn't matter to we Missourians. It's the show me state for a reason, sucker.

eleven bucks, yo. If that's a hurdle you can't leap over then too bad. holding the pen long enough to sign your voter registration card must have been HELL.

They were also marching against deporting all of them. Marching is a LOT different than fraudulently voting.

but no less indicative of the interest in the american political system. Do you need some smelling salts or an energy drink perhaps? Wanna make anymore stupid fucking statement?

and, yes, the illegals SHOULD be deported. If you don't like it then feel free to sell your SS# to an illegal and get the fuck out.

Actually pointing out your intellectual dishonesty is charitable. At this point in several threads where you have both been a complete and utter dumbass, and made obvious lies, its probably more accurate to call you a mentally ill liar.

HA! if you say so.. I notice, you didn't provide a post number for your apparent schooling in this thread.. Want to see where I took your ignorant fucking dishonest attempt at relevance to task? It's a funny one!

Hey, post your evidence, pussy. I'm waiting.

Right because all the poor people are spending all their money on cable, chrome rims and smokes?

eleven bucks, dude. again, thats TWO rides on your mothers ass, for christs sakes. If you can't manage that then you are too fucking retarded to participate.

Seriously? A your momma joke? What are you, 12?

no, but it was funny nonetheless.. poor guy.. don't hate me because I am smarter than you, hate your bitch of a mother for her low mating standard.

Wheelchairs generally aren't conducive to driving 20 miles to get to the nearest DMV. They aren't known for their fabulous convenient locations.

oh well, lets go ahead and stop holding fucking elections because there is a ucking WHEELCHAIR in the county.

Ever hear of public transportation, stupid? Taxis? a fucking OATS bus? Family members with vehicles?

:rofl: :rofl:

you, sir, are a grade A fuckwit.

Congratulations, you finally figured something out. :clap2:

indeed, what i've figured out is that your opinion on what is acceptable means two things: jack and shit.

Hey, I hear there is a wheelchair in my county so I guess we'd better forget voting!

There aren't enough "liberals" in Missouri to count for anything. What I can't figure out is if you are a liar or retarded. I'm leaning toward retarded since you have no ability to comprehend the written word. Idiot savant of some sort?

oh, when did you become an expert on Missouri? Not enough Liberals? You are clearly familiar with the i70 coridor from stl to kc - both populations that sever the red rural areas in half...

Maybe if you had a brain in your head instead of a dick in your mouth you'd have even the slightest humor in those pathetic attempts of shit talking.

HA!

Missouri doesnt count for anything, she said.. It;s only one of the most significant bellwether states in predicting presidential elections..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_bellwether

Exactly. A waste of time and money that ends up accomplishing nothing at all. It certainly won't put a damper on illegals. What it will do is fool some pretty stupid people into thinking something is being done. Count Shog among those people.

do you have evidence to back up the notion that it will accomplish nothing?

Or, is this where the world should be listening to your vagina like orwells war of the world radio audience?

oh, when did you become an expert on Missouri? Not enough Liberals? You are clearly familiar with the i70 coridor from stl to kc - both populations that sever the red rural areas in half...

Maybe if you had a brain in your head instead of a dick in your mouth you'd have even the slightest humor in those pathetic attempts of shit talking.

HA!

Missouri doesnt count for anything, she said.. It;s only one of the most significant bellwether states in predicting presidential elections..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_bellwether

Still with the reading comprehension problem. I said liberals in Missouri don't count for anything. Not that I consider you a liberal.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub.../election_2008_missouri_presidential_election

Forum List

Back