Voter ID Battle Shifts to Proof of Citizenship

do you have evidence to back up the notion that it will accomplish nothing?

Or, is this where the world should be listening to your vagina like orwells war of the world radio audience?

Nope. I'm just smart enough to know that the vast majority of illegals are too afraid to attempt to vote. So yes, it's a waste of time and money. But cling to your stupidity.

One only need register once. The idea that planning and arranging to have proof of birth is impossible one time is ignorant as hell. All you need do is prove citizenship to register, after that all you need do is prove you are who you claim to be. Hardly rocket science. And no big deal for anyone that wants to vote.

but no less indicative of the interest in the american political system. Do you need some smelling salts or an energy drink perhaps? Wanna make anymore stupid fucking statement?

and, yes, the illegals SHOULD be deported. If you don't like it then feel free to sell your SS# to an illegal and get the fuck out.

LMAO...or how bout I keep my opinion and if you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself?

HA! if you say so.. I notice, you didn't provide a post number for your apparent schooling in this thread.. Want to see where I took your ignorant fucking dishonest attempt at relevance to task? It's a funny one!

Hey, post your evidence, pussy. I'm waiting.

Its not my job to correct your retardation. The thread is 3 pages long, I'm sure even you have the basic intelligence needed to scroll up.

eleven bucks, dude. again, thats TWO rides on your mothers ass, for christs sakes. If you can't manage that then you are too fucking retarded to participate.

Why stop at 11? Why not make it 200 or 2,000? After all, matters of degree somehow don't matter, right?

no, but it was funny nonetheless.. poor guy.. don't hate me because I am smarter than you, hate your bitch of a mother for her low mating standard.

Classy Shogun. Calling my mother a bitch doesn't help your cause any.

oh well, lets go ahead and stop holding fucking elections because there is a ucking WHEELCHAIR in the county.

:rofl:

Nice Strawman there.

Ever hear of public transportation, stupid? Taxis? a fucking OATS bus? Family members with vehicles?

:rofl: :rofl:

you, sir, are a grade A fuckwit.

Taxis are wheelchair accessible? Interesting theory that. Point being, these administrative costs are NOT small ones to some people. They don't deserve to be shut out of the system because you have an ax to grind with illegals.

indeed, what i've figured out is that your opinion on what is acceptable means two things: jack and shit.

As opposed to yours which somehow means something?

Thanks for sharing your opinion on my opinion. You've done it several times now. Guess what? Nobody gives a shit. Get used to it.

Hey, I hear there is a wheelchair in my county so I guess we'd better forget voting!

Nice strawman. Maybe if you actually had a decent argument you wouldn't have to resort to such dishonest tactics.

Still with the reading comprehension problem. I said liberals in Missouri don't count for anything. Not that I consider you a liberal.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub.../election_2008_missouri_presidential_election

I assure you that I will be pouting the rest of the week because you don't think im liberal enough to fit your opinion of what a liberal should be.

47 - 41%, eh genius? Care to guess how split the rest of the nation might be regarding the same match up? Probably doesn't have anything to do with your vagina dems huffing and puffing that hilary's tampon campaign can't beat barak, eh?

Twenty-one percent (21%) of Missouri Democrats currently say they will vote for McCain while Obama attracts 14% of GOP voters. McCain has the advantage among unaffiliated voters.

did you miss this little gem?

and, to be perfectly honest, given your standard of liberalism, I wouldnt vote for your kind of politics either. If Barak doesn't get the nomination I will be one of those Missourians that gives their vote, and our 11 electoral college votes, to Mccain.

Nope. I'm just smart enough to know that the vast majority of illegals are too afraid to attempt to vote. So yes, it's a waste of time and money. But cling to your stupidity.

oh you are just smart enough to KNOW, eh?

duh.

silly me.. shouldnt you be writing a text book or something??

LMAO...or how bout I keep my opinion and if you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself?

feel free.. In my state it will count for a lot!

Its not my job to correct your retardation. The thread is 3 pages long, I'm sure even you have the basic intelligence needed to scroll up.

bawk bawk BAWK bawk baGAAAWK!

Why stop at 11? Why not make it 200 or 2,000? After all, matters of degree somehow don't matter, right?

no one is suggesting 200 or 2000 are they? Indeed, 11 dollars is BREAKING THE BANK! Oh NO0Ez! I Can Haz a ten andnz a dollor???

yup.. this response is a testement to how deep my mudstomping foot sunk into your ass.

Classy Shogun. Calling my mother a bitch doesn't help your cause any.

meh.. I've already made my case. Now im just having fun. Does she still offer those 5 dollar off one nob schlobin' coupons?

Nice Strawman there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yea, it's a fucking STRAWMAN to give SPECIFIC CONCRETE EXAMPLES of jpublic transportation that sinks your bullshit claim that no one can get to the DMV!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh man, this is rich.

Taxis are wheelchair accessible? Interesting theory that. Point being, these administrative costs are NOT small ones to some people. They don't deserve to be shut out of the system because you have an ax to grind with illegals.

yes. Do you think a paraplegic has never taken a fucking taxi,. dude?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YEA! 'cause they just CANT slide into the cab and stowe the chair in a trunk! It's just fucking IMPOSSIBLE! Imean, we have disabled DRIVERS but not a single fucking handicapped person can figure out a goddamn taxi..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yea, ELEVEN fucking dollars sure is a goddamn fortune "to some people"

for real, dude. you are such a fucking dumbass.

As opposed to yours which somehow means something?

Thanks for sharing your opinion on my opinion. You've done it several times now. Guess what? Nobody gives a shit. Get used to it.

well, AS A MATTER OF FACT, since I live in Missouri and will vote for such a measure...

DOH!

again, can't see three steps ahead, can you? I guess the electorate will give a shit about my opinion, won't they, cockmunch?

Nice strawman. Maybe if you actually had a decent argument you wouldn't have to resort to such dishonest tactics.

like i said, pussy.. if you wanna compare dishonesty just say so and I'll remind you of the very post in this thread where I called you out for being a scandalous little bitch.

then again, since there has never been a single handicapped person to have ever taken a taxi in your goofy fucking cock gobbling world..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it's politicking the issue. State Id's are not hard to come by. If someone born in 1927 needs special consideration in order to recieve an id then so be it. I'm proud that my state is leading the way in extracting illegal aliens from the voting process.

I hate agreeing with a bigoted asshole like yourself, but this time I think your right.:eusa_doh:
No proof no voting rights, simple as that. The left fight this because they know it eats into their base.

Note Shogun: Please don't make it a habit this, I hate agreeing with you. :(

I assure you that I will be pouting the rest of the week because you don't think im liberal enough to fit your opinion of what a liberal should be.

47 - 41%, eh genius? Care to guess how split the rest of the nation might be regarding the same match up? Probably doesn't have anything to do with your vagina dems huffing and puffing that hilary's tampon campaign can't beat barak, eh?

Twenty-one percent (21%) of Missouri Democrats currently say they will vote for McCain while Obama attracts 14% of GOP voters. McCain has the advantage among unaffiliated voters.

did you miss this little gem?

and, to be perfectly honest, given your standard of liberalism, I wouldnt vote for your kind of politics either. If Barak doesn't get the nomination I will be one of those Missourians that gives their vote, and our 11 electoral college votes, to Mccain.

No, I didn't miss it at all. Liberals are meaningless in Missouri. In fact, I doubt they exist. I perfectly expect you to vote for McCain with your views. Like I said, you are either lying when you claim to support Obama or you are retarded and believe he thinks like you think.

No, I didn't miss it at all. Liberals are meaningless in Missouri. In fact, I doubt they exist. I perfectly expect you to vote for McCain with your views. Like I said, you are either lying when you claim to support Obama or you are retarded and believe he thinks like you think.

Oh...I think he'll vote for Obama because he thinks McCain will be better for Israel... heavens forbid...

Damn, I have to get my ballot in.
I have some guy I've never even heard of running for the senate against Gordon Smith.....his little blurb in the voter's pamphlet is so bizarre it's like it's in an alien language. I'm telling you, I should run for office. If that freak could run against Smith, why the hell couldn't I????
Anyway, I have to look him up because I'm just not thrilled with GS right now. He's ok, but the whole "no off-shore oil drilling" thing just kills me, especially considering he's always fought so hard for the rights of people to fully realize the potential of property...

One only need register once. The idea that planning and arranging to have proof of birth is impossible one time is ignorant as hell. All you need do is prove citizenship to register, after that all you need do is prove you are who you claim to be. Hardly rocket science. And no big deal for anyone that wants to vote.

I see you all just ignored this. Figures since it shoots to hell your whine about " they can't do it".

Not likely. You might be able to get one that isn't yours but they are working on that as well.

Yes they are. Eyeball scans and all that wonderfulness. Where does it end? Eventually there will be no privacy for Americans. Hardly a conservative ideal.

1. 240,000 Americans versus how many estimated illegal aliens in Missouri who would actually come out vote?

If the number of immigrants estimated to vote is less than 240,000 then I'd say voter ID is a bad idea.

2. It's been my experience that illegal aliens tend not to vote for fear of getting arrested.

Your experience.:shock:

Didn't you claim to be a college kid? WHAT experience would that be?

Have you polled illegals to see if they voted and if no asked why not?

:eusa_hand:

Yes they are. Eyeball scans and all that wonderfulness. Where does it end? Eventually there will be no privacy for Americans. Hardly a conservative ideal.

The right to vote is restricted to US Citizens, simple enough concept. There is no sane reason to NOT pass laws that try to ensure only people who have the right use it. The only reason to argue against it is because you are afraid some of your vote base are in fact not legally allowed to vote.

Same with the bullshit argument that one should not prove by picture ID who they are in order to vote.

Fearmongering are we? The biggest cries we have listened to the past 8 years is voter fraud, get new machines, blah, blah, blah from the left.

But you oppose the most common sense of laws. Voting is a privilege extended to the people by the state. The state has a right to regulate it and enforce its own laws.

Illegal/fraudulent voters disenfranchise law-abiding citizen voters. It's as simple as that.

Forum List

Back