Voter ID Battle Shifts to Proof of Citizenship

ahh.. so, your mensa (HAHAHAHA!) mother told you that a genocide MUST mimic the holocaust?

but, hey, i'll play.

Hitler committed more crimes than just genocide, genius.

gen·o·cide Audio Help (jěn'ə-sīd') Pronunciation Key
n. The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/genocide

:clap2:

You posted pictures of about...what 20 people dead?

Care to explain how that is systematic and planned?

And care to explain how you know Israels intent?

And care to explain why Israel, which has complete control over Palestine and could massacre them at any time, hasn't if they are intent on genocide?

By the way...nothing remotely comparable to the pictures I showed.

Care to try again?

actions which receive the "crimes" label by his enemies, eh dummy? How many GERMANS thought he was out comiting crimes while preserving germany, and here's the irony you seem to miss, for aryans much like zionism seeks to do in israel.

Hell, don't see any WAR CRIMES above, eh? you know.. kids deserve the be killed off in the name of the burning bush. Hell, it's probably NOT obvious why israel seeks a TWO state solution instead of a single shared state, eh?

:rofl:

You posted pictures of about...what 20 people dead?
Care to explain how that is systematic and planned?
And care to explain how you know Israels intent?

ahh.. yes. twenty dead kids, videos of marching women being gunned down, frames of defensless pals biting the bullet and a fucking APARTHEID WALL sure doesn't sound systematic! nope. Larkin Says so!

:rofl:

How many haartz articles do you want to see regarding israels intent, asswipe? There certainly is no shortage of examples to post. Hell, you might think that spotted terrorist behaviour makes ALL pals a suspect but, then, thats the difference between me and you: I don't call all black dudes criminals just because a minority of their population gets busted from slinging crack and gang killings.

And care to explain why Israel, which has complete control over Palestine and could massacre them at any time, hasn't if they are intent on genocide?

Easy. Because israel knows it can accomplish with baby steps what Germany tried to do in one single action. Go find a fucking native american and share you joke about how genocide MUST have at least one zylon b gas chamber or doesn't count.

By the way...nothing remotely comparable to the pictures I showed.

Care to try again?

in your opinon they may not.. Im sure pals, who are marginalized for the sake of a zionist nation, share your opinion.

actions which receive the "crimes" label by his enemies, eh dummy? How many GERMANS thought he was out comiting crimes while preserving germany, and here's the irony you seem to miss, for aryans much like zionism seeks to do in israel.

Actually they were crimes under int'l law at the time. Regardless, if you want to be pedantic substitute atrocities for crimes.

Hell, don't see any WAR CRIMES above, eh? you know.. kids deserve the be killed off in the name of the burning bush. Hell, it's probably NOT obvious why israel seeks a TWO state solution instead of a single shared state, eh?

No, actually. None of those constitute war crimes.

ahh.. yes. twenty dead kids, videos of marching women being gunned down, frames of defensless pals biting the bullet and a fucking APARTHEID WALL sure doesn't sound systematic! nope. Larkin Says so!

They built a wall to commit genocide? Somehow I don't think its going to be very effective.

Atrocities? Yes. Genocide? No.

How many haartz articles do you want to see regarding israels intent, asswipe? There certainly is no shortage of examples to post. Hell, you might think that spotted terrorist behaviour makes ALL pals a suspect but, then, thats the difference between me and you: I don't call all black dudes criminals just because a minority of their population gets busted from slinging crack and gang killings.

To kill all the Palestinians? Cite them then.

Easy. Because israel knows it can accomplish with baby steps what Germany tried to do in one single action. Go find a fucking native american and share you joke about how genocide MUST have at least one zylon b gas chamber or doesn't count.

Oh, well your opinion on waht Israel intends means its genocide :rolleyes:

Show me evidence, boy. Put up or shut up.

in your opinon they may not.. Im sure pals, who are marginalized for the sake of a zionist nation, share your opinion.

And I'm sure the Jews, gays, Romas, who went through the holocaust share your opinion.

As much squirming, obfuscating, and lying as you can create, nothing will make the holocaust the Israeli atrocities similar.

Actually they were crimes under int'l law at the time. Regardless, if you want to be pedantic substitute atrocities for crimes.

Hey, wrap history around what you need to. You really should study more.

No, actually. None of those constitute war crimes.

ohyea.. dropping phosphorus weapons and cluster bombs on civilan populations sure ISN'T a fucking war crime. Wanton killing of chilred? yea, thats Larkin's favorite part.

They built a wall to commit genocide? Somehow I don't think its going to be very effective.

To facilitate a genocide by separating Pals from resources. But, who needs facts in Larky's little world?

ISRAELI RESTRICTIONS PLACED ON PALESTINE RELIEF AND WORKS AGENCY
http://www.un.org/news/Press/docs/2001/gaspd222.doc.htm

Atrocities? Yes. Genocide? No.

Well, thanks for your opinion. Clearly, you and pals will agree given your comfy location in a dorm and theirs in the crosshairs of israeli snipers.

To kill all the Palestinians? Cite them then.

to Kill Pals or to DEFEND israel? How many pal kids does it take to form the same pattern you'd be half a mile into were the roles reversed?

Oh, well your opinion on waht Israel intends means its genocide :rolleyes:

Show me evidence, boy. Put up or shut up.

I did. Email the UN and tell them how wrong they are. Where is YOUR evidence that adolescent pals are out killing jews? Surely you can support the RATIONALIZED killings of kids and aparthied walls with EVIDENCE, eh buddy?

And I'm sure the Jews, gays, Romas, who went through the holocaust share your opinion.

As much squirming, obfuscating, and lying as you can create, nothing will make the holocaust the Israeli atrocities similar.

Im sure the jews DID know what it was while they were being squeezed by a national policy that marginalized their ethnicity.

Hey, it really matters to me that you don't think aparthied walls, zionist pure jewish states, and dead kids indicate the wholesale effort of killing off pals. for real, I'd better go post a thread in the flame zone to REALLY drive my point home!

:rofl: :rofl:

Probably the vast majority of them.

PROBABLY?

can you support that? funny, for a big evil vilain he sure the fuck was elected into office, wasn't he? WHY, again? Go read some history, Ravi. There are no testicles to blame here.

LMAO...are you claiming that Nazi Germany's actions weren't crimes under int'l law when they committed them?

ohyea.. dropping phosphorus weapons and cluster bombs on civilan populations sure ISN'T a fucking war crime. Wanton killing of chilred? yea, thats Larkin's favorite part.

Please cite the int'l treaty that makes it a war crime.

To facilitate a genocide by separating Pals from resources. But, who needs facts in Larky's little world?

Because there are no resources on the other side of the wall, right?

Well, thanks for your opinion. Clearly, you and pals will agree given your comfy location in a dorm and theirs in the crosshairs of israeli snipers.

Actually its fact under international law.

to Kill Pals or to DEFEND israel? How many pal kids does it take to form the same pattern you'd be half a mile into were the roles reversed?

Well? I'm waiting for the cite that says Israel wants to kill all the Palestinians.

And you look like a complete moron accusing me of being pro-Israel.

No, you showed pictures. Thats not evidence of what Israel intends. As I said, post evidence.

Email the UN and tell them how wrong they are.

What am I supposed to tell them they are wrong about? The UN has NOT said that Israel is committing a genocide. That is ludicrous.

Where is YOUR evidence that adolescent pals are out killing jews?

Exactly why do I need to provide evidence for a claim I never made?

Surely you can support the RATIONALIZED killings of kids and aparthied walls with EVIDENCE, eh buddy?

Wow, you are mentally ill.

Did you somehow miss where I said it was an atrocity? How exactly is me calling it an atrocity me rationalizing it?

PROBABLY?

can you support that? funny, for a big evil vilain he sure the fuck was elected into office, wasn't he? WHY, again? Go read some history, Ravi. There are no testicles to blame here.

Are you really this stupid? Of course they knew what he was doing. They didn't care. They only cared about their country's economy and whatever they could get out of the deal.

Im sure the jews DID know what it was while they were being squeezed by a national policy that marginalized their ethnicity.

Wow, thats the same as genocide? Oh, wait no its not. YOU posted the definition, try reading it.

Hey, it really matters to me that you don't think aparthied walls, zionist pure jewish states, and dead kids indicate the wholesale effort of killing off pals. for real, I'd better go post a thread in the flame zone to REALLY drive my point home!

They've had 50 years, and they've got one of the best militaries in the world. If Israel wanted to genocide the Palestinians they easily could have done so by now. Take off your tin foil hat, little boy, everything will be ok....

Forum List

Back