Voter I.D. law supresses the vote...that is why they had record vote turnout in Wisconsin, right?

It is on the record right next to my name

are you claiming that the poll workers compare every signature before allowing the person to vote? please think before answering.
I think its on him to prove that there is a requirement that they have a forensic handwriting expert on site.

Are they trained in identifying fake IDs?

It's easier to fake an ID than it is to forge a signature on the spot

wake up, the poll workers do not compare signatures. you are wrong on this.

Mine do..

I sign on the spot next to the signature I registered to

Maybe you live in a backward state and should pass signature verification laws instead of voter ID laws. Not everyone has an ID, everyone has a signature
I live in maryland and Ive never seen them compare, and I have worked the polls and was never instructed to compare.
so, I suspect you are, in typical anti American liberal trash style, lying.
Please provide proof that the signature has to match
what happens if someone has an injured hand? are you willing to disenfranchise them?

It is on the record right next to my name

are you claiming that the poll workers compare every signature before allowing the person to vote? please think before answering.
I think its on him to prove that there is a requirement that they have a forensic handwriting expert on site.

Mine do..

Maybe you live in a backward state and should pass signature verification laws instead of voter ID laws. Not everyone has an ID, everyone has a signature

for the final time, Who, specifically, does not have an ID?
anyone on welfare has one, anyone getting food stamps has one, anyone on social security has one, anyone who drives has one.

WHO in the USA legally does not have an ID.

You say you sign next to your original signature, does the poll worker actually compare them? no one's signature stays the same over time. you are really making a fool of yourself in this thread, might be time to move on to something you understand----if there is any such thing.

About five percent of Americans do not have acceptable ID. Mainly because they do not drive, are unable to get birth certificates or the birt certificate has an error
Not only are they registered to vote but have been voting for decades

Nobody wants illegals to vote and there is sparse evidence that they do.

Ok, if these non-ID persons have been registered and voting for decades, why not show up at the polling place with their voter registration card?

your entire left wing argument on voter ID is a steaming pile of hot bullshit on a cold day.

I have been voting since the 70s and I have never had a voter ID card or been asked for ID

A signature serves just as well
I have been voting since the 80s and to this very day have never needed to show an ID or voters registration card too....they simply asked me what party did I belong to, my name, then they ask for my address then told to sign, then they compared the info including my signature....in all three states that I've lived in and voted, including where I live now in Maine.

An impersonator would need to KNOW you, what party you belonged to, address, and have your signature downpat.....in other words, a close friend or neighbor and since your neighbor votes in the same precinct as you and the polling place ladies would recognize the neighbor voting earlier the risk is too high of being recognized by other neighbors in line too.....

It just doesn't happen.....

This whole measure is a farce, and Cleary is for other nefarious reasons.....

What terrible thing would happen if the poll worker asked to look at your ID?

Why cant you dems admit that you oppose voter ID because you need fraudulent votes to win and you want to find ways to get illegals to vote? That's what this is all about, why cant you admit it?

Does a poll worker look at the ID of someone who votes absentee?

How can you demand ID of someone who votes in person but not someone who votes by mail?

You cannot get an absentee ballot unless you are on the voter rolls. You had to show an ID to get on the rolls. another red herring from you.

Now, the questions for you:

1. What US citizens do not have some form of ID?
2. If they have no ID, how did they register to vote?
3. Which people are/were prevented from voting in 2008, 2010, 2012, or 2014 specifically because of voter ID laws? Who and where?
4. Why do you want illegals to be allowed to vote in the US election

1. My mother in law, who did not learn to drive until she was in her,70s and had no gvt issued photo I'd until that time, everyone who does not drive, the disabled who do not drive, the poor who do not own cars and do not drive, and the elderly who no longer can drive and students in college who do not own cars or go to schools in a state other than their own State.

2. They registered to vote at voter registration drives or town office with a sworn affidavit that they did not lie on the registration, the State then takes these new registration applications and verified your name, address and now with e-verify your citizenship.

Why do you think Mickey, and Donald Duck got caught? Because the State's vet their voter registration applicants.....

3. YOU can Google that and read up on it to inform yourself....and should do this....thousands if not hundreds of thousands of citizens....

4. I DON'T WANT ILLEGALS TO VOTE, IT DIMINISHES MY VOTE.
BUT as you KNOW illegals have been issued driver's licenses for the past 3 to 4 decades in states....

ILLEGALS HAVE GOVT ISSUED PHOTO IDS

The poor, disabled, and elderly citizens do not, in many cases.

ILLEGALS should never make it to the voter roster. The vetting must take place when the State vets their registration applicants, and while we are at it, the State's should remove citizens that have died from the voter rolls as well, when the State issues their death certificate.

Last edited:

Mine do..

I live in maryland and Ive never seen them compare, and I have worked the polls and was never instructed to compare.
what happens if someone has an injured hand? are you willing to disenfranchise them?
I vote in NJ. We have always had a signature to compare with for the 30 years I have voted there

3. Which people are/were prevented from voting in 2008, 2010, 2012, or 2014 specifically because of voter ID laws? Who and where?

1. My mother in law, who did not learn to drive until she was in her,70s and had no gvt issued photo I'd until that time, everyone who does not drive, the disabled who do not drive, the poor who do not own cars and do not drive, and the elderly who no longer can drive and students in college who do not own cars or go to schools in a state other than their own State.

2. They registered to vote at voter registration drives or town office with a sworn affidavit that they did not lie on the registration, the State then takes these new registration applications and verified your name, address and now with e-verify your citizenship.

Why do you think Mickey, and Donald Duck got caught? Because the State's vet their voter registration applicants.....

3. YOU can Google that and read up on it to inform yourself....and should do this....thousands if not hundreds of thousands of citizens....

BUT as you KNOW illegals have been issued driver's licenses for the past 3 to 4 decades in states....

ILLEGALS should never make it to the voter roster. The vetting must take place when the State vets their registration applicants, and while we are at it, the State's should remove citizens that have died from the voter rolls as well, when the State issues their death certificate.
in many cases? really, there are so many people that are too fucking stupid to get an ID, that using MANY CASES is an appropriate thing?
I suggest that if they are too stupid to get an ID, then maybe they are too stupid to vote and the system of voter ID works in more ways than one.
I have to wonder though. How did these people ever cash a check? get a library book, buy alcohol? How did they do anything at all in life. Most things require an ID.

Ok, if these non-ID persons have been registered and voting for decades, why not show up at the polling place with their voter registration card?

your entire left wing argument on voter ID is a steaming pile of hot bullshit on a cold day.

I have been voting since the 70s and I have never had a voter ID card or been asked for ID

I have been voting since the 80s and to this very day have never needed to show an ID or voters registration card too....they simply asked me what party did I belong to, my name, then they ask for my address then told to sign, then they compared the info including my signature....in all three states that I've lived in and voted, including where I live now in Maine.

An impersonator would need to KNOW you, what party you belonged to, address, and have your signature downpat.....in other words, a close friend or neighbor and since your neighbor votes in the same precinct as you and the polling place ladies would recognize the neighbor voting earlier the risk is too high of being recognized by other neighbors in line too.....

Why cant you dems admit that you oppose voter ID because you need fraudulent votes to win and you want to find ways to get illegals to vote? That's what this is all about, why cant you admit it?

How can you demand ID of someone who votes in person but not someone who votes by mail?

You cannot get an absentee ballot unless you are on the voter rolls. You had to show an ID to get on the rolls. another red herring from you.
Of course you can

You can go mailbox to mailbox looking for absentee ballots. They are all mailed on the same day.

How do they verify the person sending in the absentee ballot is correct?
Signature

Same as when you vote in person

in many cases? really, there are so many people that are too fucking stupid to get an ID, that using MANY CASES is an appropriate thing?
I suggest that if they are too stupid to get an ID, then maybe they are too stupid to vote and the system of voter ID works in more ways than one.
I have to wonder though. How did these people ever cash a check? get a library book, buy alcohol? How did they do anything at all in life. Most things require an ID.

Where do most Americans get a state issued ID? From their drivers license. If you live in a city, are a student, are elderly or disabled....why would you go to the bother of getting a drivers license?
It would be like a non- hunter getting a hunting license

Many Americans have gone through life without what you consider a valid ID. If you want every American to have an ID.......then provide them one
Then you can require one to vote

is your mother on social security, medicare, or Medicaid, or any other form of government assistance? if so, she has an ID

when you go to a voter registration drive, you have to show something to prove you are who you claim to be and live at the address you claim as yours. An ID, a utility bill, a rent receipt, something. you don't just walk in and say "I am sally smith"

as usual you cannot provide any US citizens who have been deprived of their right to vote by ID laws-------------"go google it" doesn't prove anything

we do agree that illegals should not be allowed to vote. Hillary and Obama and sanders want them to vote, so I assume that you will not be voting for Hillary or sanders.

Of course you can

You can go mailbox to mailbox looking for absentee ballots. They are all mailed on the same day.

Signature

so your plan is to steal your neighbors ballot and pretend to be him when you vote----------------typical liberal plan.

I have never done an absentee ballot, but since we have secret ballots in this country, I don't think you send it back with your name and signature on it.

5%--------------? I call bullshit. Prove it.

I gave you 4 questions you only answered 2 of them. (with bullshit answers). Care to try again?

Eric Holder says recent studies show 25 percent of African Americans, 8 percent of whites lack government-issued photo IDs

Other collections of data do not touch on exactly the same points, but most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent.

We rate Holder’s claim as Mostly True
I call bullshit on 25% not having ID.
and if they dont, its not like it takes an advanced degree to get one.
Unless he is talking about the 25% of them that are in prison.

Show me a credible study that shows otherwise
Why waste my time. nothing will be credible to you. I suspect you are either illegal or collecting money from other peoples paychecks.
If you live in Maryland my guess would be Baltimore or PG county.

Cecil County

Mine do..

I vote in NJ. We have always had a signature to compare with for the 30 years I have voted there
Now wait a second.
you said you live in Maryland. Cecil county. and then you went on to argue the voting regulations in maryland claiming that they checked your signature.
But just now you said you voted in NJ.
So lets just look at that.
you are either against voter ID because you are a piece of shit that votes twice in different states (like you claimed people dont do)
or,
you are just a liar.
I kinda think its a combination of the two. How about a piece of shit liar.
Your reputation here is done. Move on to another thread and try not to F yourself again.

Where do most Americans get a state issued ID? From their drivers license. If you live in a city, are a student, are elderly or disabled....why would you go to the bother of getting a drivers license?
It would be like a non- hunter getting a hunting license

Many Americans have gone through life without what you consider a valid ID. If you want every American to have an ID.......then provide them one
Then you can require one to vote

total bullshit, is that the best you have? Students have student ID cards with their picture on it even if they don't have a driver license. "many" americans? how many? who are they? funny how you never can answer those very basic questions.

Of course you can

Signature

so your plan is to steal your neighbors ballot and pretend to be him when you vote----------------typical liberal plan.

I have never done an absentee ballot, but since we have secret ballots in this country, I don't think you send it back with your name and signature on it.
It is you who is complaining about voter fraud

I am merely pointing out how much easier it is to do absentee than in person

How do we know voter fraud of someone voting under another voters name does not occur regularly?

We do not have cases of people showing up at the ballots and finding someone has voted under their name
We do not have cases of fake voters showing up and the person they claim to be has already voted

How do we know voter fraud of someone voting under another voters name does not occur regularly?

We do not have cases of people showing up at the ballots and finding someone has voted under their name
We do not have cases of fake voters showing up and the person they claim to be has already voted
how do we know if you are telling the truth?
which state that you vote in are you referring to? Maryland or New Jersey. Oh wait, you actually admitted to committing voter fraud. Well there's your proof. I know you cant claim your own words are biased and lies.

Of course you can

Signature

It is you who is complaining about voter fraud

I am merely pointing out how much easier it is to do absentee than in person

yes, you could vote fraudulently using an absentee ballot. Not counting absentee ballots sent in by members of the military is another form or fraud used by democrats.

But you are yet to give us a quantified list of the americans who have no form of ID and how many of them have been prevented from voting because of that. Until you do that, you are just pissing into the wind and wondering why your shoes are wet.

I am not complaining about voter fraud. I just want it to be prevented. Voter ID is one way to prevent voter fraud. Not one of you libs has presented a viable argument against proving who you are when you go to vote.

Uhhh, the dead person probably doesn't know that someone has used their name to cast a vote. If someone like you votes in two states using valid ID in both states how would anyone know?

you say you voted in Maryland and new jersey, which state should we turn you in to?

Uhhh, the dead person probably doesn't know that someone has used their name to cast a vote. If someone like you votes in two states using valid ID in both states how would anyone know?

you say you voted in Maryland and new jersey, which state should we turn you in to?
Dead people don't vote

You made it up

Dead people don't vote

You made it up
so,
you made up where you live and vote.

Dead people don't vote

You made it up

people have voted using the name and registration of dead people. nothing made up about it.

Forum List

Back