Voter I.D. law supresses the vote...that is why they had record vote turnout in Wisconsin, right?

About five percent of Americans do not have acceptable ID. Mainly because they do not drive, are unable to get birth certificates or the birt certificate has an error
Not only are they registered to vote but have been voting for decades

Nobody wants illegals to vote and there is sparse evidence that they do.

Ok, if these non-ID persons have been registered and voting for decades, why not show up at the polling place with their voter registration card?

your entire left wing argument on voter ID is a steaming pile of hot bullshit on a cold day.

I have been voting since the 70s and I have never had a voter ID card or been asked for ID

A signature serves just as well

Ok, so next election I am going to show up at your polling place, say I am you, sign your name and cast a vote in your name for every candidate that you hate. Then when you show up they will say "you already voted, are you trying to cheat?".

You are so FOS on this. I get a new voter registration card in the mail every year. And we show an ID when we vote, so do the democrats in the precincts in the central city.

Funny, the poor blacks in Louisiana have voter IDs, but he poor blacks in the elite northeast states don't???? Bullshit, total bullshit.
That is exactly what I propose you do

Show up at the polls and try to vote under my name

What happens when you give my name and it turns out I have already voted?
What happens when you botch the signature so badly that it is obvious you are a fraud?

Are you willing to go to jail just to cast one vote out of millions?
How does the polling official know what your signature looks like?

It is on the record right next to my name

I have been voting since the 70s and I have never had a voter ID card or been asked for ID

Eric Holder says recent studies show 25 percent of African Americans, 8 percent of whites lack government-issued photo IDs

Other collections of data do not touch on exactly the same points, but most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent.

We rate Holder’s claim as Mostly True
I call bullshit on 25% not having ID.
and if they dont, its not like it takes an advanced degree to get one.
Unless he is talking about the 25% of them that are in prison.

Show me a credible study that shows otherwise
do illegals vote in maryland - Google Search

Here is your "proof"

The group, Virginia Voters Alliance, says that it compared how voters in Frederick County filled out jury duty statements compared with their voting records. The group's investigation found that thousands of people in Frederick County who stated that they are not U.S. citizens on jury duty forms went on to cast votes in elections. Either they failed to tell the truth when they were summoned for jury duty, or they cast illegal votes. Both are crimes. The same group previously foundthat about 40,000 people are registered to vote in both Virginia and Maryland.

So do people lie on jury forms to avoid jury duty?
How are people registered to vote in two states? They move and register in a new state and the old state never gets around to purging their voter lists
Doesn't prove people vote twice
if they are illegal they are not allowed to vote even once.
stop trying to deflect

You have yet to prove they do

Ok, if these non-ID persons have been registered and voting for decades, why not show up at the polling place with their voter registration card?

your entire left wing argument on voter ID is a steaming pile of hot bullshit on a cold day.

5%--------------? I call bullshit. Prove it.

I gave you 4 questions you only answered 2 of them. (with bullshit answers). Care to try again?

Eric Holder says recent studies show 25 percent of African Americans, 8 percent of whites lack government-issued photo IDs

Other collections of data do not touch on exactly the same points, but most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent.

Here is your "proof"

The group, Virginia Voters Alliance, says that it compared how voters in Frederick County filled out jury duty statements compared with their voting records. The group's investigation found that thousands of people in Frederick County who stated that they are not U.S. citizens on jury duty forms went on to cast votes in elections. Either they failed to tell the truth when they were summoned for jury duty, or they cast illegal votes. Both are crimes. The same group previously foundthat about 40,000 people are registered to vote in both Virginia and Maryland.

How are people registered to vote in two states? They move and register in a new state and the old state never gets around to purging their voter lists

doesn't prove that they don't. What it proves is that they could vote in two states.

Ok, so next election I am going to show up at your polling place, say I am you, sign your name and cast a vote in your name for every candidate that you hate. Then when you show up they will say "you already voted, are you trying to cheat?".

You are so FOS on this. I get a new voter registration card in the mail every year. And we show an ID when we vote, so do the democrats in the precincts in the central city.

Funny, the poor blacks in Louisiana have voter IDs, but he poor blacks in the elite northeast states don't???? Bullshit, total bullshit.

What happens when you botch the signature so badly that it is obvious you are a fraud?

amazing.
Ive done the job of election official before. I never noticed a signature on record to match up with.
must be something special they do at your group home or something.

Here is your "proof"

if they are illegal they are not allowed to vote even once.
stop trying to deflect

You have yet to prove they do
and you should have to prove I intend to kill someone if I try to buy a gun.

winger is a left wing moron. intelligent conversation with him is impossible.

I have little difficulty in dealing with you

correct, you easily lose every debate regardless of the subject.

are you claiming that the poll workers compare every signature before allowing the person to vote? please think before answering.

are you claiming that the poll workers compare every signature before allowing the person to vote? please think before answering.
I think its on him to prove that there is a requirement that they have a forensic handwriting expert on site.

Here is your "proof"

doesn't prove that they don't. What it proves is that they could vote in two states.
You guys pull the same shit all the time to try to prove voter fraud

Post lists of thousands of people registered in two states, dead people who are still registered years after their deaths, illegals on registration lists

When it comes time to show actual cases of rampant voter fraud, the best you can come up with is a few isolated instances

I think its on him to prove that there is a requirement that they have a forensic handwriting expert on site.

Are they trained in identifying fake IDs?

It's easier to fake an ID than it is to forge a signature on the spot

wake up, the poll workers do not compare signatures. you are wrong on this.

It has been proven in many precincts in many states that dead people and illegals have voted and that some people have voted in more than one precinct.

But for the last time, who in the USA does not have some form of ID? Who has been prevented from voting by voter ID laws? Give us some specifics or STFU.
What has been proven is dead people remain on the voting rolls after they have died. They are not too diligent in purging the records

Actual cases of voting are usually found to have been clerical errors

Ok, just for drill lets assume that you are correct.

Now, the questions for you:

1. What US citizens do not have some form of ID?
2. If they have no ID, how did they register to vote?
3. Which people are/were prevented from voting in 2008, 2010, 2012, or 2014 specifically because of voter ID laws? Who and where?
4. Why do you want illegals to be allowed to vote in the US elections?

answer all 4 truthfully, or go away forever.

About five percent of Americans do not have acceptable ID. Mainly because they do not drive, are unable to get birth certificates or the birt certificate has an error

I have been voting since the 80s and to this very day have never needed to show an ID or voters registration card too....they simply asked me what party did I belong to, my name, then they ask for my address then told to sign, then they compared the info including my signature....in all three states that I've lived in and voted, including where I live now in Maine.

An impersonator would need to KNOW you, what party you belonged to, address, and have your signature downpat.....in other words, a close friend or neighbor and since your neighbor votes in the same precinct as you and the polling place ladies would recognize the neighbor voting earlier the risk is too high of being recognized by other neighbors in line too.....

It just doesn't happen.....

This whole measure is a farce, and Cleary is for other nefarious reasons.....

Here is your "proof"

You guys pull the same shit all the time to try to prove voter fraud

Post lists of thousands of people registered in two states, dead people who are still registered years after their deaths, illegals on registration lists

When it comes time to show actual cases of rampant voter fraud, the best you can come up with is a few isolated instances
and you anti Americans cant come up with any reason that would keep someone from getting an ID, or even better, how that person without the ID is able to apply for and cash their government assistance checks.

What has been proven is dead people remain on the voting rolls after they have died. They are not too diligent in purging the records

3. Which people are/were prevented from voting in 2008, 2010, 2012, or 2014 specifically because of voter ID laws? Who and where?

I have been voting since the 80s and to this very day have never needed to show an ID or voters registration card too....they simply asked me what party did I belong to, my name, then they ask for my address then told to sign, then they compared the info including my signature....in all three states that I've lived in and voted, including where I live now in Maine.

An impersonator would need to KNOW you, what party you belonged to, address, and have your signature downpat.....in other words, a close friend or neighbor and since your neighbor votes in the same precinct as you and the polling place ladies would recognize the neighbor voting earlier the risk is too high of being recognized by other neighbors in line too.....

What terrible thing would happen if the poll worker asked to look at your ID?

Why cant you dems admit that you oppose voter ID because you need fraudulent votes to win and you want to find ways to get illegals to vote? That's what this is all about, why cant you admit it?

what did you show when you originally registered to vote? How did you prove who you are and that you lived in that state? just curious.

Yes...an excellent point...they have voter I.D. in Wisconsin....and it supressed voters...right? Er....what? What was that you say? There was record voter turn out....? Really? Even with Voter I.D.....? Really?
I saw that moron, Neil Cavuto take this line. So I ask you 2aguy, do you believe there is no voter suppression, only because the numbers were higher than before? Do you believe it is possible to suppress votes with one demographic while building up another? What about keeping down the numbers of people who wanted to vote? Would voter suppression be considered a myth, simply because numbers are up?

Let us say the youth is up in pure numbers, and percentage wise. Now let us say that 20% of the youth who wanted to vote in record numbers than ever before (not saying this is true), were prevented from voting. We have 80% of the potential youth vote breaking all records. Would you deny the youth vote had been suppressed?
***socialist propaganda alert***

Race dividing tactic for political expediency. Divide and conquer. Their sheep just perpetuate the lie.

wake up, the poll workers do not compare signatures. you are wrong on this.

Mine do..

I sign on the spot next to the signature I registered to

Maybe you live in a backward state and should pass signature verification laws instead of voter ID laws. Not everyone has an ID, everyone has a signature

What terrible thing would happen if the poll worker asked to look at your ID?

Why cant you dems admit that you oppose voter ID because you need fraudulent votes to win and you want to find ways to get illegals to vote? That's what this is all about, why cant you admit it?

Does a poll worker look at the ID of someone who votes absentee?

How can you demand ID of someone who votes in person but not someone who votes by mail?

Yes...an excellent point...they have voter I.D. in Wisconsin....and it supressed voters...right? Er....what? What was that you say? There was record voter turn out....? Really? Even with Voter I.D.....? Really?
I saw that moron, Neil Cavuto take this line. So I ask you 2aguy, do you believe there is no voter suppression, only because the numbers were higher than before? Do you believe it is possible to suppress votes with one demographic while building up another? What about keeping down the numbers of people who wanted to vote? Would voter suppression be considered a myth, simply because numbers are up?

Let us say the youth is up in pure numbers, and percentage wise. Now let us say that 20% of the youth who wanted to vote in record numbers than ever before (not saying this is true), were prevented from voting. We have 80% of the potential youth vote breaking all records. Would you deny the youth vote had been suppressed?
***socialist propaganda alert***

Race dividing tactic for political expediency. Divide and conquer. Their sheep just perpetuate the lie.

and with not a an ounce of shame . they do swallow the DNC line

Forum List

Back