VOTER FRAUD - And Poll worker does NOTHING!

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
This was posted by an old high school friend of mine on facebook this morning....
Pretty scary stuff! I think they did end up turning that poll worker in, but most likely didn't catch the cheater!!!!!!!!!

Here's what's on my mind: My husband went to vote this morning and when the guy in front of him got to the table, the person behind it said, "Do you still live at...and rattled off OUR ADDRESS!" The man said, "Yes." and walked on to the booth while my husband said, "That's funny. That's MY ADDRESS and I don't know that man." The guy behind the table just looked at him. And my husband showed him his driver's license. "What are you going to do?" asked my husband. "Oh. I thought you were kidding." Said the man.

They did nothing. The man voted using our address and could have gone into Charlotte (where he now lives) and cast another vote.

I probably would have made a scene right there! That guys wouldn't have gotten out of the building!!!!!!!!!!!

This was posted by an old high school friend of mine on facebook this morning....
Pretty scary stuff! I think they did end up turning that poll worker in, but most likely didn't catch the cheater!!!!!!!!!

Here's what's on my mind: My husband went to vote this morning and when the guy in front of him got to the table, the person behind it said, "Do you still live at...and rattled off OUR ADDRESS!" The man said, "Yes." and walked on to the booth while my husband said, "That's funny. That's MY ADDRESS and I don't know that man." The guy behind the table just looked at him. And my husband showed him his driver's license. "What are you going to do?" asked my husband. "Oh. I thought you were kidding." Said the man.

They did nothing. The man voted using our address and could have gone into Charlotte (where he now lives) and cast another vote.

I probably would have made a scene right there! That guys wouldn't have gotten out of the building!!!!!!!!!!!

Do they require proper ID, such as a drivers license, etc., in order to vote there? Seems to me if they did, it would solve this kind of thing... that NEVER happens according to libtards.

Do they require proper ID, such as a drivers license, etc., in order to vote there? Seems to me if they did, it would solve this kind of thing... that NEVER happens according to libtards.

Exactly! I don't know in NC if they have to, doesn't sound like it.
Here in Michigan i had to show mine TWICE!

No excuse.....just warning people about what's going on out there.
As if you would care, since it's probably all to your advantage!

It wasn't MY better half....did you read it?? Geesh!
Anyway, the stupid poll worker let the guy vote that shouldn't have, do you really think he was going to stop her husband from voting, since he was the LEGAL one?
She's not the type to make crap up....you're just afraid your going to get caught...huh? :)

Besides....she never said if they are Republican or Democrat...she never pointed fingers at either side. So it could have been either, she just pointed out the fraud.
Don't get your panties in a wad!!!

So a man told his wife who told you who posted it all online with an anonymous identity.

And we fucking should care?

So a man told his wife who told you who posted it all online with an anonymous identity.

And we fucking should care?

Oh F off....as long as there's a chance that Barry gets some extra votes your just fine and dandy with that!

Forum List

Back