Vote Fraud in Minnesota; 2800 dead people voted. Wonder for whom?

"There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe."
Lets see if any dead people voted.
Is that a deflection? My statement was a general one, not specific to this issue. Care to weigh in on it?

This group says they researched it, found that some 2,800 dead people DID vote. I think their data should be scrutinized carefully and proven yea or nay.

Don't you?

Of course. And I'm calling BULLSHIT on that group.

Voter fraud is nothing compared to election fraud.

What you are suggesting is a plot to steal Minnesota.

What did you think about 2000 FL or 2004 Ohio?

Last edited:
The source is always more important than the information.:eusa_whistle:

You SHOULD be laughing at the "traditional values" advocacy group Minnesota Majority.

However, none of the laughing refutes the information from the independent firm they hired to look at this, who specializes in "death suppression" for direct mailing lists to review the data.

They hired a independent firm to verify their research. Clearly more info is needed from them.

<sigh> Why don't they just have a do-over vote and get on with it.
Because Franken would lose and they can't have that.

Not taht Norm is a prince, he's as big a douche as Al is.

Al has not been corrupted by the corporate lobbyists yet. Norm has.

And their politics are night and day.

Franken is a good man. He's cheezy, but smart, and right. And you are wrong. Thats why you don't like him.

"There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe."
Is that a deflection? My statement was a general one, not specific to this issue. Care to weigh in on it?

This group says they researched it, found that some 2,800 dead people DID vote. I think their data should be scrutinized carefully and proven yea or nay.

Don't you?

Of course. And I'm calling BULLSHIT on that group.

Voter fraud is nothing compared to election fraud.

What you are suggesting is a plot to steal Minnesota.

What did you think about 2000 FL or 2004 Ohio?
Of course what? Be specific.

And I am suggesting nothing at all. Do you need a remedial reading lesson?

Don't you?

Wrong. They found 2,800 descrephancies in the whole state. They only verified 5 of these and those 5 did not vote. The only confirmation we have is that the first 5 people they checked out, didn't vote at all. Never showed up at their precinct. No signature. No signature, no vote.

The source is always more important than the information.:eusa_whistle:

You SHOULD be laughing at the "traditional values" advocacy group Minnesota Majority.

However, none of the laughing refutes the information from the independent firm they hired to look at this, who specializes in "death suppression" for direct mailing lists to review the data.

They hired a independent firm to verify their research. Clearly more info is needed from them.

So they say. Yes, clearly more info is needed.

Deputy Secretary of State Jim Gelbmann said that the records of the 5 dead voters were erroneously updated with a vote history by election workers and were not examples of fraud.

Minnesota Majority - Standing Together for Traditional Values

Don't you?

Wrong. They found 2,800 descrephancies in the whole state. They only verified 5 of these and those 5 did not vote. The only confirmation we have is that the first 5 people they checked out, didn't vote at all. Never showed up at their precinct. No signature. No signature, no vote.
Source?

Don't you?

:clap2:

These same people argued that Bush didn't steal Florida or Ohio. :cuckoo:

Don't you?

Source?

Already been posted. The same people that brought this forward. That's what happens when you use selective reading.

Source?

Already been posted. The same people that brought this forward. That's what happens when you use selective reading.

except that's not what it said. it said it appears to confirm those 5 didn't vote. you also fail to mention that it was 5 out of 12, not 5 out of 2800. why do feel compelled to lie about something so easily debunked?

The newsmax article? Doesn't say anything like you have suggested. It says the MN Sec. of State says that. The partisan one, the bad record keeper. The ACORN ally.
To check the data, Minnesota Majority dispatched researchers to check on 12 of the names. They spoke to neighbors and relatives. Some neighbors refused to comment, but in five of the 12 cases, people confirmed that the individual in question had in fact passed away prior to the election.
Secretary of State Mark Ritchie's office presented precinct sign-in rosters on Wednesday that appear to support the view that no one voted on behalf of the five deceased individuals.

While the voter records indicate deceased individuals voted, the Ritchie's office states this was actually the fault of data-entry errors by county election officials.
READ it! records indicate deceased individuals voted but he says it's a "clerical error."

Come on now....

To check the data, Minnesota Majority dispatched researchers to check on 12 of the names. They spoke to neighbors and relatives. Some neighbors refused to comment, but in five of the 12 cases, people confirmed that the individual in question had in fact passed away prior to the election.

<snip>

Secretary of State Mark Ritchie's office presented precinct sign-in rosters on Wednesday that appear to support the view that no one voted on behalf of the five deceased individuals.
While the voter records indicate deceased individuals voted, the Ritchie's office states this was actually the fault of data-entry errors by county election officials.
Newsmax.com - Report: Dead People May Have Voted in Minnesota

The only five people that Minnesota Majority actually verified were dead, never signed into their precincts to vote.

THere may be actual fraud here, but so far, there is only a partisan group making a claim, with only five actual people confirmed as dead on a list of 2,800 and those five did not show up to vote. Furthermore, there is no evidence of who may have committed this alleged fraud. No one has named a potential suspect. It could have been either side. No one has bothered to mention the affiliation of these dead people.

It would be a real laugh if this did turn out to be voter fraud and Coleman lost 2,795 more votes.

<snip>

Newsmax.com - Report: Dead People May Have Voted in Minnesota

The only five people that Minnesota Majority actually verified were dead, never signed into their precincts to vote.

THere may be actual fraud here, but so far, there is only a partisan group making a claim, with only five actual people confirmed as dead on a list of 2,800 and those five did not show up to vote. Furthermore, there is no evidence of who may have committed this alleged fraud. No one has named a potential suspect. It could have been either side. No one has bothered to mention the affiliation of these dead people.

It would be a real laugh if this did turn out to be voter fraud and Coleman lost 2,795 more votes.

what part of "appear" don't you understand?

Forum List

Back