Vote Fraud in Minnesota; 2800 dead people voted. Wonder for whom?

poor frustrated leetle donkeyface! :lol:

Lmao. I'm not frustrated at all. Coleman is going to lose his appeal, and then Franken will be seated. I'm just having fun pointing out your stupidity.

I sincerely believe that,, just as I believe you don't give a whit about voter fraud, as long as your side is winning.. just like your racism of convenience spiel.. It's very transparent

I care about actual voter fraud. I don't much care about conservative hysteria to attempt to discredit any election results they disagree with.

Lmao. I'm not frustrated at all. Coleman is going to lose his appeal, and then Franken will be seated. I'm just having fun pointing out your stupidity.

I sincerely believe that,, just as I believe you don't give a whit about voter fraud, as long as your side is winning.. just like your racism of convenience spiel.. It's very transparent

I care about actual voter fraud. I don't much care about conservative hysteria to attempt to discredit any election results they disagree with.

Dead people ostensibly voting would be what?

Evidence that Coleman can't even win if he cheats.

I must apologize Willow Tree. I see where I said "past voter fraud".

A Republican can't help but make that assumption, can they?

Thank you,, and it wasn't a knee jerk response,, I've seen this double step too many times.. and you have to admit that ball is in play,, it's fine if we do it,, it's not fine if you do.. and I might add it goes both ways. in both parties.. me? I'm just a play by the damn rules kinda person,, and let's make the rules fair.. what's wrong with that? honest to goodness fairness. why do we have to even go there and register dead people???

I think you missed the message Willow.

I never mentioned democratic or republican voter fraud. I just said fraud in past elections. And you assume it must have been republicans.

When someone says "voter fraud" why do you assume republicans?

you would be correct,, I assumed you were talking about the 2000 election,, it never fails to be flung into the heat of debate.. my bad!

ya want me to answer for Nik? I can do it?? ready?? "Its a figment of yer Republican imagination." :lol::lol: "it's a non story." :lol::lol:

How's I do?

I personally care about voter fraud of any sort no matter if it is a DEM, REP, CON, GRE, or IND winning... and this, if accurate, should be an outrage to anyone who wants equality, fair elections, etc... this should be investigated thoroughly by the election boards (and not some one-sided partisan investigation)

I personally care about voter fraud of any sort no matter if it is a DEM, REP, CON, GRE, or IND winning... and this, if accurate, should be an outrage to anyone who wants equality, fair elections, etc... this should be investigated thoroughly by the election boards (and not some one-sided partisan investigation)

Whatever. Teabagger.

Reading this article, it actually says the names of the dead DID participate after death.
A review of Minnesota's statewide database of registered voters revealed at least 2,812 deceased individuals voted in last November's general election, according to a new report by the "traditional values" advocacy group Minnesota Majority.

After obtaining the list of voters who participated in November's election, the group hired an independent firm who specializes in "death suppression" for direct mailing lists to review the data. The process, which involved matching names and addresses to state death records, bore troubling results.

Reading this article, it actually says the names of the dead DID participate after death.
A review of Minnesota's statewide database of registered voters revealed at least 2,812 deceased individuals voted in last November's general election, according to a new report by the "traditional values" advocacy group Minnesota Majority.

After obtaining the list of voters who participated in November's election, the group hired an independent firm who specializes in "death suppression" for direct mailing lists to review the data. The process, which involved matching names and addresses to state death records, bore troubling results.

I don't believe it. I was wrong about Dodd, but I think you guys are wrong on this one. I heard nothing. Only think I heard was that Norm is planning on dropping out. He wouldn't if this were true.

I don't believe it. I was wrong about Dodd, but I think you guys are wrong on this one. I heard nothing. Only think I heard was that Norm is planning on dropping out. He wouldn't if this were true.
You also heard wrong on that. The 4000-some absentee votes that were thrown out, most of them from overseas military members, is still at issue on the local level.

Also, I am not the one saying any of this about the dead people, neither am I calling it true or fact. I am merely reporting what these researchers said.

The idiots in Minnesota deserve whatever they get in office, these are the same morons who elected a pro wrestler for Governor...

I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but the deal is this: There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe.

And the partisan and ACORN-tied Sec. of State there in MN is responsible for that.

You also heard wrong on that. The 4000-some absentee votes that were thrown out, most of them from overseas military members, is still at issue on the local level.

Also, I am not the one saying any of this about the dead people, neither am I calling it true or fact. I am merely reporting what these researchers said.

The idiots in Minnesota deserve whatever they get in office, these are the same morons who elected a pro wrestler for Governor...

I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but the deal is this: There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe.

And the partisan and ACORN-tied Sec. of State there in MN is responsible for that.

Jesse Ventura is honest and smart. Of course you don't like him. He calls you and your party out on their bs.

We need the 60th seat.

Acorn ashmorn.

Jesse Ventura is honest and smart. Of course you don't like him. He calls you and your party out on their bs.

We need the 60th seat.

Acorn ashmorn.
I don't have a party, stupid. Remember? And Ventrua is a roid-head idiot. He has no real stances on any issues, he's just a populist whore.

And you just belied yourself with your "We need the 60th seat" statement, after constantly claiming you're not for Dems, just against Repugs. Clearly you're a Dem partisan all the way. Just admit it and be happy.

ACORN is a highly corrupt organization, do a little research. Look up the ACORN 8 and begin to learn. They are eight current and former staffers of ACORN, the leader of which is still head of the Washington DC office... They want their organization back after it's been co-opted by the malfeasants.

And I note in passing you neither agreed nor disagreed with this statement I made: "There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe."

Last edited:
We need fingerprinting at polling places. It's a simple and readily available technology. It would rid us of this problem because if I see a guy with a dead guys finger I'm going to call the police

We need the 60th seat.

Acorn ashmorn.
I don't have a party, stupid. Remember? And Ventrua is a roid-head idiot. He has no real stances on any issues, he's just a populist whore.

And you just belied yourself with your "We need the 60th seat" statement, after constantly claiming you're not for Dems, just against Repugs. Clearly you're a Dem partisan all the way. Just admit it and be happy.

ACORN is a highly corrupt organization, do a little research. Look up the ACORN 8 and begin to learn. They are eight current and former staffers of ACORN, the leader of which is still head of the Washington DC office... They want their organization back after it's been co-opted by the malfeasants.

And I note in passing you neither agreed nor disagreed with this statement I made: "There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe."

Lets see if any dead people voted.

"There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe."
Lets see if any dead people voted.
Is that a deflection? My statement was a general one, not specific to this issue. Care to weigh in on it?

This group says they researched it, found that some 2,800 dead people DID vote. I think their data should be scrutinized carefully and proven yea or nay.

Don't you?

According to Minnesota statute 201.13, the commissioner of health is to report monthly the name, address, date of birth, and county of residence of voting-age deceased residents to the secretary of state.

Presumably the commissioner of health would not issue incomplete reports (read: no motive), the blame then falls elsewhere - namely, at the feet of Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, whose partisan leanings and curious alliance with vote fraud-magnet ACORN are becoming more salient by the day.
That's lots of dead folks on the voting rolls.... Wonder who they voted for?

The Skepticians » Blog Archive » Minnesota Vote Fraud: 2,812 Dead Voters

"theskepticians.com blog archive"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back